For Those Who Take Indian Generic Rapamycin, Which do you take?

I know because I get the Rapamycin side effects like canker sores, rashes, acne and bacterial infections. Before I took Zydus, I did not have these problems.

If it was a sugar pill this wouldn’t happen.

Also someone did a chemical analysis of Zydus and Rapacon and they were authentic.

Also, this is a vital medication for transplant receivers. If there was no Rapamycin in the pills, people would die and the government would shut the companies down.

2 Likes

Siroboon: Rapamycin / Sirolimus from India, Lab Test Report on Quality / Purity - #29 by ReynoldsCC

2 Likes

Although it has been established that ROS plays an important role in the development of type 2 diabetes, [4] what this study does not explain is why there is no titanium dioxide found in non-diabetic pancreas.

It is inconceivable that the non-diabetic patients were somehow able to escape complete exposure to titanium dioxide. Yet their pancreas show absolutely zero sign of titanium dioxide contamination. Why does titanium dioxide accumulate in diabetic pancreas and not in non-diabetic pancreas?

Some of my readers, as a response to this article, have commented that although they have been tested positive for the presence of titanium dioxide, the compound is not detected in their pancreas. Coincidentally, the readers are also non-diabetic.

One of the hallmarks of diabetes is the imbalance between NADH and NAD+. NADH is overproduced during the influx of elevated blood glucose to the glycolytic and Krebs cycle pathways and activation of the polyol pathway; while NAD+ is depleted by overactivation of poly ADP ribose polymerase that uses NAD+ as its substrate. The consequence of NADH/ NAD+ ratio imbalance is initially reductive stress that eventually leads to oxidative stress and oxidative damages to DNA, lipids, and proteins. NADH is a reducing agent. Overaccumulation of NADH results in severe reductive stress. Is it possible that the pancreas accumulate titanium dioxide, an extremely potent oxidizing agent, in an attempt to regain redox homeostasis? Except in this case, titanium dioxide happens to be a trojan horse.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/titanium-dioxide-trojan-horse-doris-loh/

1 Like

I have Zydus - Siromus. I have not had it tested, but it did seem to have an effect on sleep. I will take my second dose soonish (probably this year).

1 Like

Zydus. I’ve been taking Rapamycin for three months now.

1 Like

Rapacan (Sirolimus 1mg) tablets by Biocon (US FDA approved company) costing
175 USD for 200 tablets and
350 USD for 500 tablets.
Price includes shipping charges.
My contact Girish Bhattad, Forveda Online Private Limited

1 Like

I’ve ordered from Girish as well… twice now; once for Biocon, once for Zydus. Both times received what I ordered quickly and without any problem.

1 Like

How did you pay? wise.com or wire transfer?

wise.com using my bank CC the first time and my DC the second, just because using the DC was cheaper.

I was a bit reluctant to use CC of Dc. With your experience I will use wise.com next time.
Have you purchased any other meds from them?

Nope, I’ve only purchased rapa. From what I’ve read wise is very secure.

Thanks for recommending Girish. I wouldn’t have had the confidence to send $ nor be confident of the product. It’s in the mail.

Ola! Did you get your order from GIrish? How’d it go…fast and well-packed? Thanks!

Is Ausmed’s Sirlofast a good brand? From India? Thanks.

Never heard of Sirlofast.

Most of us use Zydus or Biocon. Both effective.

2 Likes

Never heard of it either (and I’ve done a lot of searches on rapamycin and sirolimus over the years. I recommend you stick with one of the major companies like Zydus or Biocon. The smaller companies just are not as likely to have good quality control in their organizations.

2 Likes

I received sirolimus from an Indian Pharmacy awhile back but haven’t started taking it yet. It is called Siroboon and is manufactured by Kachhela. What are the possible negative side effects from taking Rapamycin in that it impacts your immune system? I have been asking different questions here like how it effects eye health and could it possibly prevent the progression of macular degeneration but so far have not received any replies. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Francess,

It sounds like you are new to rapamycin. The questions you have are really basic questions that we have discussed in the past and that is covered in our FAQ. If you are not working with a doctor, I really encourage you to take your time and read up and learn as much as you can about rapamycin before taking it.

We also have a search feature at the top of the website. Please search on the site to see past discussions before you ask questions. And if the question isn’t already asked, its helpful to find a post that is similar to your question and add your question at the bottom of it.

This FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) list has most peoples questions answered: Rapamycin Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Also - I encourage you to spend a few months reading the forum to get caught up on what people are discussing and that I think you might find interesting. For example people are reporting that the Siroboon product seems to be of poor quality and may not provide the dosing and efficacy that you desire. see this thread: Siroboon Lab Blood Test Results

1 Like

There were actually varied reponses to the Siroboon as to being very strong (did you see that one) and then very weak… so it is not very consistent. I have been reading these posts for over a year or so and have not found the answers to my qustions. I will do what you recommend and try to research more in the search field before I ask questions. But again, has anyone had any experience with Rapa and how it might pertain to macular degeneration?

1 Like

I have been taking Siroboon (6mg/week) since January. I plan to get a blood test to make sure that it is what it is. I did get a Certificate of Analysis from Kachela, which showed 98%…certainly not proof positive, but it helps.

3 Likes