Does Maulik accept credit cards? If not, what form of payment does he accept? I don’t do bitcoin.
I think you’d need to write to him for an update on what form of payment he accepts. These details are often in flux. When I first wrote to him, he was willing to try to find a way to accept credit cards but needed to do some legwork first, and I ended up using someone else (and remitly).
Unfortunately I think he may be in overwhelm from high demand and possibly only dealing with his established clients. I say this bc we went from actively discussing an order a few days ago to radio silence, despite my attempting to prod communication.
A lot of sellers only use WhatsApp, and he seems to be one.
Same here.
I placed an order with Jagdish on August 12th and paid in full.
He said there would be a small delay in shipping. But since then he has not answered any emails.
With all these vendors in India, WhatsApp is usually the preferred means of communication.
Really? I’ve asked him about using Bitcoin twice and both times he said it was not available.
Has anyone used Pinnacle Exim for orders?
Only SOL stable coin was available. ordered on the 25th. He rapidly confirmed but I am still waiting for the tracking number.
Maulik has become more conversational and responsive again. Maybe he was overwhelmed last week. I think I’ll be placing an order w him too.
Maulik was busy last week. He should be more responsive going forward.
Jagdish finally replied via WhatsApp.
He said he sent a few shipments to the US and if they get through he’ll start shipping again.
Yeah, I figured that all of the panicked Americans must have just completely overwhelmed him.
So as I said a week ago, I decided to go ahead and buy some imeglimin and while ordering I went ahead and topped off a few other meds. I ordered and paid this week, and I’m going through Maulik for the first time, as he seems the best at getting packages through while his prices are also good. So, basically I got three weeks before October 22, assuming that date is meaningful. Now the wait begins. We’ll see.
Of interest:
I received a package from Maulik a few days ago. The label plainly stated the actual contents, number of pills, and kind of medicines. One of the meds was Schedule IV and sailed through both India customs and US customs. My take is that customs both in India and the US are overwhelmed and can only check a limited number of parcels compared to the whole. It may be like a lottery; only the odds are in your favor.
In dozens of orders over the last 6 years, I have only had one package seized. The prices are so cheap compared to the US, I don’t mind losing the occasional package.
Wow, that’s something else! I do have a schedule IV drug coming that I’m very nervous about. Your words are encouraging… Once Oct 22 has passed if you continue to get schedule IV through I’d be very interested in hearing it.
I ended up going with Eviora Exim and my usual supplier Laxminarayan (who gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse on an order I was going to split between Maulik and him).
Maulik said he maybe could have done better by me if I’d let him know, so I guess I still have to get used to the bargaining culture. I really did feel bad letting him down. But money is tight (and the difference didn’t make me expect he could best the offer), the others have had their communication channels less overwhelmed than Maulik has, and I do have a loyalty track record with Lax.
Yes, that’s what is likely a big factor - if there is a daily flood of packages coming in, there are only that many that can be looked at in detail. In other words, as you said, it becomes a lottery. My only concern is that technology is progressing rapidly - automatic scanning and AI algos might facilitate massive and accurate control; industrial processes already have accomplished similar challenges, but it might be introduced into a border customs setting, and the lottery stops. Of course that requires funding and time to implement, but I believe it’s inevitable, and probably soon - there’s the pharma lobby and an appeal to national security quickly frees funds and implementation. Frankly, the only real solution is political - voters must stop the madness around the import of medicines, which will not be easy given the vast amounts of money at stake and the pharma/medical complex lobby. Absent that it’s going to be a cat and mouse game which will be increasingly exhausting to play as we get older and older - many along the way will give up, so expect more victims of this repressive corruption. Many are assuming a change in administration will bring relief, but while there might be some slight adjustments, there’s too much money at stake, and both political parties are complicit. I’m making sure I’m set for the next 3-5 years, but that’s just a cushion allowing me to survive a dry spell while implementing the next workaround as the repressive measures evolve - a cushion is not a permanent solution, just a safety margin. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could take care of our health without having to fight tooth and nail with a ruthlessly greedy system that’s captured our government? Geez, I’m not a criminal, I’m just trying to stay alive and reasonably healthy - is that a crime nowadays? Wouldn’t it be nice if the voters in a free country actually cared about their rights and held the crooks and corrupted in Washington accountable? Yeah, right. A girl can dream
… oh, well. YMMV.
Amen brother, Amen
Also, I only ordered a one year supply. I didn’t want to spend more than $450 on my package because that was the limit of what I felt comfortable losing in one swoop. A smart person told me they think there will continue to be ways to import, even if it looks a little different… maybe it looks more like the grey market peptide industry… fingers crossed.
FWIW, I paid just under $1K on my latest order, but Maulik is breaking it up into 5 shipments - and I had to give him multiple addresses… so I had to call some friends for favors, lol. But that’s about $200 per package, so that’s how much is lost with one seized, and of course if all 5 are stopped, I’m out $1K, but hey, that’s the cost of admission in this lottery
… So breaking up the shipments is a way, though it does raise the cost of shipping dramatically - can’t win 'em all
…
Rant: ![]()
The problem with politicians of either party is that they lie and tell us what they think we want to hear, and when elected, they seldom deliver on their promises.
I had the good fortune to work at my company’s office in Europe for 7 years. I traveled extensively in Germany, Italy, France, and England. It was quite apparent to me that they were all nanny states. Many common supplements that were available in the US were not allowed to be sold there. Nanny states are even worse than the US in insisting that they protect us from ourselves. I remember the day when you could get opiate-based cough and paregoric syrups for babies without a prescription. You merely had to sign the pharmacist’s log.
This reminds me of boot camp, where we always had to suffer for the sins of the few.
On the other hand people in the UK are not prevented from importing prescription meds for their own use.