Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Hello, wanted to thank everyone who wrote about their experiences with sellers. I think the most important thing is going with someone with a long track record, which is why I went with Jagdish from RL Pharma (huge shoutout to those who posted about Jagdish). He was really responsive and helped me go through setting up Wise and confirming that all the information I input was correct. One or two days after I sent over the payment, he sent me a picture of the package and its tracking number. Fingers crossed it gets through customs and arrives ok.

2 Likes

None of my packages with Jagdish have ever been stopped by customs. I’ve been ordering Rapamycin and all my other medications for myself and my parents from him. He’s reliable and easy to work with.

What happens when a package is held by customs for an extended period, such as one month? Is the only option to request a repeat shipment?

Or is there anything else one can do? For example, do customs officials eventually reach out, or is there a way to contact them?

“What happens when a package is held by customs for an extended period, such as one month? Is the only option to request a repeat shipment?”

Be patient. At one time in America everything you ordered came with a tagline “Please allow 30 days for delivery.”

I am pleasantly surprised when I get something from India in less than 30 days.
As I previously posted: I had one package delayed for over 30 days because it was picked for inspection. After customs opened it, they resealed it and sent it to me.
Unless you ordered something sketchy, expect customs to send it to you eventually.

2 Likes

If customs (FDA) is going to reject your package they will send you a notice. See the example in this post (scroll down to see the example letter one person got) Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (2)

If you haven’t gotten a letter, its likely things are just backed up in the package shipment / processing point and its just delayed.

3 Likes