Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Hello, wanted to thank everyone who wrote about their experiences with sellers. I think the most important thing is going with someone with a long track record, which is why I went with Jagdish from RL Pharma (huge shoutout to those who posted about Jagdish). He was really responsive and helped me go through setting up Wise and confirming that all the information I input was correct. One or two days after I sent over the payment, he sent me a picture of the package and its tracking number. Fingers crossed it gets through customs and arrives ok.

2 Likes

None of my packages with Jagdish have ever been stopped by customs. I’ve been ordering Rapamycin and all my other medications for myself and my parents from him. He’s reliable and easy to work with.

What happens when a package is held by customs for an extended period, such as one month? Is the only option to request a repeat shipment?

Or is there anything else one can do? For example, do customs officials eventually reach out, or is there a way to contact them?

“What happens when a package is held by customs for an extended period, such as one month? Is the only option to request a repeat shipment?”

Be patient. At one time in America everything you ordered came with a tagline “Please allow 30 days for delivery.”

I am pleasantly surprised when I get something from India in less than 30 days.
As I previously posted: I had one package delayed for over 30 days because it was picked for inspection. After customs opened it, they resealed it and sent it to me.
Unless you ordered something sketchy, expect customs to send it to you eventually.

2 Likes

If customs (FDA) is going to reject your package they will send you a notice. See the example in this post (scroll down to see the example letter one person got) Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (2)

If you haven’t gotten a letter, its likely things are just backed up in the package shipment / processing point and its just delayed.

3 Likes

When you ordered from Oddway, what form of payment did you use?

Oddway typically just accepts money wire / bank transfer (in my experience). Though it may change over time. Best to just ask them. Using something like wise.com, or https://www.revolut.com/en-US/money-transfer/ would be the most cost effective.

DISAPPOINTMENT. My husband and I just completed 3 months of Jardiance, and for the first time, my Hba1c is high at 5.7. I was also taking acarbose, 25-75mg with a meal once daily. I don’t now if these disappointing results are due to the products, which I bought from a seller in India, or other factors. I have not taken the rapamycin yet, but will definitely have blood tests for it after starting. I was only able to find Rybelsus from Oddway, but at their price >$300 month for 2 people its absolutely not worth it. I may go back to going through a doctor to get meds, as much as I HATE that process.

Do you know what your A1C was prior to taking jardiance and acarbose?
Did you track your blood sugar levels with a CGM or finger prick measure during the period?

2 Likes

I tried Wise… didn’t work 3m ago…had to use the Bank (robbers that they are) !

2 Likes

See the spreadsheet in this thread for pricing comparisons between many of the different vendors: Rapamycin etc., Purchase Price Comparison Spreadsheet, and Issues Discussion

1 Like

“Do you know what your A1C was prior to taking jardiance and acarbose?”
The most recent I could find was Jan 2023 and it was 5.1, when I was not taking any of these meds. Also, my husband’s A1c was at 6.2 in March, and it’s at 6.2 now, so the jardiance had no effect. I am now trying to find a doctor who prescribes off label so that I can get the meds through insurance, which is cheaper than buying through India.

1 Like

Your Jardiance was from Oddway? It does sound like your med is not working. Does the packaging look authentic. Can you provide pictures for comparison? Is it compounded?

Not from Oddway. Here are pics of the Glucobay box, which shows expiry date of 12/23.

Unfortunately, I discarded the box of Jardiance, but here are pics of the contents.

They both look fine to me - same packaging I’ve had. Of course, it could be an issue that these medications were not stored well (i.e. in a temperature-controlled environment). The temperatures in India have been extremely high lately…

Here are the typical results:

In clinical studies, Jardiance improved blood sugar levels in adults with diabetes. After 24 weeks of treatment, people taking Jardiance had the following results:

• Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) levels were lowered by 0.7 percent to 0.8 percent.
  • Fasting blood sugar levels were lowered by 19 mg/dL to 25 mg/dL.
  • Body weight was reduced by 2.8 percent to 3.2 percent from their starting weight.

Source: Jardiance (empagliflozin): Side effects, dosage, uses, and more.

1 Like

Thanks. I ordered alot of Rapamycin, and a box of Dasatinib, so I hope they are the real deal.

You can use glucose urine strips to check if there is SGLT2 inhibition. You should see plenty of glucose otherwise it’s not an active molecule.

2 Likes

blood test usually confirms it.

I got offered $50 for 100 x 1mg Rapacan. I bought the Siroboon from him 6 months ago… no issues. Is that a reasonable current price?