Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

How does Acarbose go for you? I’m about to start. Do you take it with breakfast or every meal?

1 Like

Take Acarbose with any high carb or sugary meal (crunch up the tablet with the first bite).
No point in taking one if eating something primarily protein and fat and any carbs are all high fibre.

2 Likes

Is hot cereal, like whole gain oatmeal, no sugar added, considered to be high carb?

1 Like

I would have an Acarbose with that if that is the only part of that particular meal.

3 Likes

Will acarbose reduce the absorption of phytonutrients as well as the glucose (and fructose?)? If memory serves, Acarbose reduces the absorption of the digestible carbohydrate so more of it goes to the large intestine to be eaten by bugs. We get a healthier gut which provides more SCFA (and gas). But what good things get lost in the trade is my question.

3 Likes

I’m not sure anyone knows if anything good is not absorbed. I don’t think we have that fine a level of clarity regarding this.

3 Likes

Concerning glucose and fructose: acarbose is a specific inhibitor of alpha-glucosidase, which breaks down oligosaccharides. According to this mechanism of action, acarbose would not have an inpact on glucose and fructose. These are already monosaccharides.
Yes, but maybe there are indirect effects by the changed matrix of the “material” :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So the free glucose and fructose (and other simple sugars I’d guess) are unaffected but the glucose bound up in complex carbs (starch) is not broken down or absorbed (goes into large bowel)?

Acarbose has three mechanisms?

1. Lowers absorption of glucose (from starch) to decrease calories from sugar and …
  2. lowers peak blood sugar spikes
  3. Creates more diversity in gut microbiome through feeding more nutrients that goes to the large bowel.

I don’t eat bread or rice or potatoes. Would I get any benefit from acarbose?

2 Likes

This sounds very reasonable from my humble perspektive of a molecular biologist.
The first two points are in alignment with the summary of product characteristics (SmPC) for approved glucobay. The effect is dose dependent.
I don’t know if the third point was known at the time of approval of glucobay. It seems to be later research. I suppose the effects on blood glucose and HbA1c were sufficient for approval.
I can not imagine a need or added beneficial effect of additional acarbose when for instance eating a steak.
The opinion of a physician concerning the clinical perspektive would be interessting.

3 Likes

From what I understand it just slows down the absorption as the complex sugars/starches are metabolized differently (via bacterial breakdown in large intestine).

3 Likes

Hello. I just got a quote from Sea Pacific who offered a great price at around 0.68 for 1000 pills.

More interestingly they offered postage to arrive via an EU country. Being from the EU that makes things so much easier and i was wondering if anyone has personal experience with this company.

1 Like

Hi Joseph. I”ll aprecciate if you to share the whatsapp you use to communicate with Jagdish. Thanks

1 Like

I would be very interested as well

1 Like

From Jagdish

Good Wishes Maam/sir,
I hope you had a wonderful experience with us.I wish for future cooperation from you.
You can share our contact with your family and friends.
We provide a good range of medicines at an economical price.

Regards,
Jagdish
R L Pharma,
Watsapp number : +917219601928.

Signal Number:
+91 7219601928.

Telegram Number:
+91 7219601928.

Viber Nunber:
+91 7219601928

Gmail : rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

2 Likes

I am not understanding Anil. (Or Anil is not understanding me.)

He was very responsive at first but seems to be confused.

I asked for a quote for Ezetimibe.

I also asked for a quote for Enclomiphene.

He gave me the prices

I ordered Ezetimibe and paid the price quoted for Ezetimibe.

He says he is sending me the Enclomiphene

Re: Enclomiphene 25 mg tablets

ANIL GANGWANI

Anil Gangwani

Mon, Oct 30, 11:31 PM

to me

We have shipped your order today. It takes about 6 working days for the tracking number to become active online at www.indiapost.gov.in

My order is now in the U.S. and I expect delivery any day.

I am waiting to see if I receive Ezitimibe or Enclomophene.

I think I will stick with Jagdish Nikose. He is not perfect but I have received every order from him in a timely manner with no confusion.

2 Likes

that could be a slip of the tongue in his part, and you could as well get the Ezetimibe, or he by mistake sent you the Clomid (BTW there is no enclomiphene Citrate in India, few people confirmed this to me).
Usually when i pay him I sent him back an email explaining exactly what i paid for, Have not had an issue from him few orders I’ve done (other than he sent me clomid, but I was not clear enough to specify i needed Enclomiphene citrate, I just asked for Enclomiphene, so I’ll give him a pass on this one). I have also found him to be the cheapest of them 10-15% cheaper), at least for me. So, I’m sticking with him for now, working in an order of 3-4 meds with him as we speak (usually order in bulk because of the steep freight charge). Did order with Jagdish once and worked out fine also. I could use either.

1 Like

I just received my package of Sirolimus (paid $225 with Visa credit card for 300/1mg tablets) from Maulik, no issues, took 2 weeks to arrive to United States. I contacted and placed my order with him via WhatsApp. His number is +91 99251 71777 if anyone else is interested in working with him.

4 Likes

I totally understand the communication challenges you mentioned. I’ve had numerous email exchanges with Anil, and it feels like the process is needlessly complex and prolonged. While I acknowledge that Diwali might have caused some delays, the situation seems to have escalated beyond control. Anil provides me access to certain dosages and generic options that Jagdish doesn’t offer, resulting in a significant discount. If it weren’t for this, I would have given up several days ago.

If any of these vendors had a decent e-commerce website with standard pricing and available inventory, they could be incredibly successful.

3 Likes

@Albina what brand di you get? Seems like a good deal especially knowing they take Visa. Did the price include shipping?

1 Like

Yes, the price included shipping. It would be even less if I opted out for direct bank transfer but paying with a credit card seemed like a safer option to me, since this was the first time I ordered. The brand is Biocon.

3 Likes