Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I’ve got the app but haven’t used it yet. I’ll give it a try next time.

1 Like

Pretty much all the salespeople at these online pharmacies prefer to use WhatsApp for all their communications. Its the default.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for sharing the information @Bicep . I don’t believe there are more issues with medications bought from India compared to medications from other sources. The supply chain is quite complicated nowadays, and it’s likely that most medication retailers are not even be aware that they are selling dummy products. We saw this recently with the problems related to GLP1 antagonists in Europe. That’s why I’m hesitant to name the company until I’m absolutely certain that the medication isn’t working as expected. On a side note, I also received three other medications, including rapamycin and acarbose, from the same company, and unlike empagliflozin the others appear to be effective.

1 Like

Just placed another order for 200 1 mg of Biocon Rapacan Sirolimus with Jagdish at NIBA HealthCare (RL Pharma). It will be shipped by EMS to the USA. I will let you know when it arrives and if any problems occur. The total cost was 13,540 INR ($162 USD) including shipping. For my father.

Interestingly, he experiences euphoric fatigue as do I. Maybe it’s genetic?

3 Likes

I started Jardiance (Empagliflozin) - half a 25mg tablet - 18th October. It’s taken 2-3 weeks to have a very definite effect. Supplier was Anil. After @J0hn suggested it I tested with urine strips yesterday and the glucose level was almost as high as the strips go. I’ve lost 4-5lbs over this time (maybe water). I also take 500mg SR Metformin each evening and Berberine 500mg twice a day. I’ve had only two or three spikes above 140 over the past week - around the time the Jardiance would be wearing off.
I’ve worn a CGM throughout.
I’m now definitely urinating more than I was during the first week or so and therefore drinking more water - stools are a little harder too!
Attached is a pic of the meds received from Anil

Previous average BG 109
Current average 103
BG stability 17

Rapamycin dosage 5-7mg 3 weeks on and 2 weeks off

3 Likes

Thanks for the detailed info @Tomnook !

Yesterday marked my daughter’s birthday, providing the perfect opportunity to assess the effectiveness of Empagliflozin. She had her heart set on donuts and ice cream cake, so I indulged in a donut during lunch and the birthday cake after dinner.

Unfortunately, it didn’t go as planned. My blood sugar spiked on both occasions. After the donut, it reached around 160, and post-ice cream cake, it soared to 190. I tested my urine after both treats, and in both instances, there was no glucose detected. Considering that Empagliflozin has a half-life of approximately 12 hours, the medication’s potency would have been around 40% by the time I consumed the cake. Nevertheless, I would have expected that 40% of the 25mg dosage should still have had a more significant impact.

Looks like I’ll need to explore the option of ordering from another supplier. From what everyone is saying, Jagdisk or Anil would be a good start.

It’s the real thing. Same as I received, and it works, but will mainly show up in your A1c results, not your fasting glucose measurements.
Acarbose is better at limiting glucose spikes.

1 Like

Agreed - I’m impressed so far. Fasting glucose has remained the same around 85-90 and the spikes are certainly flattened with just an occasional one above 140’ish. I’m delaying taking it until around an hour after breakfast since I rarely have spikes until after my evening meal. Seems to work far better for me than either Acarbose (severe loose stools) or Metformin.

It would be interesting to try the donuts and ice cream cake without any empagliflozin to see what the blood sugar spike is while not on an SGLT2 inhibitor. Until you can compare with and without, its impossible to know how well its working.

2 Likes

Spot on - my spikes were sometimes above 200 pre Jardiance. Over the past three weeks not one above 160 and only rarely above 140.
I do however follow a fairly low carb diet and most likely a donut would still push me towards 200.

1 Like

Since I started using the CGM, I’ve never seen a number north of 200. In any case, it’s a good point. Looks like there’s more ice cream cake in my future…

If anyone in australia, needs australia supplier (1-2 day shipping to any state in australia) of the original rapamune brand (original brand). for good price message me :slight_smile: might be easier with aus supplier as our customs are quiet strict with international deliveries.

do you take jardiance with metformin/acarbose? I wonder if its safe to combine 2 anti diabetic medication if you got no diabetes. I always worry about low sugar if I do this. I currently take arcabose.

You will know it if you have too low blood sugar. Your body will tell you. Hypoglycemia feels like having a heart attack.

2 Likes

See these related threads:

Here: (Query) Metformin, ascarbose, empagliflozin

Here: Acarbose, An mTORC2 Promoter We Should All Take?

Here: Canagliflozin vs Acarbose/Metformin for Anti-ageing

3 Likes

I’ve never had a heart attack but I have “bonked” which is cycling speak for running low on blood sugar during exercise when the liver has run out of glucose. In this situation, the brain is starved of energy. It isn’t easy to accomplish this normally, but on occasion I would not eat all day and then I would do a HIIT spin class after work.

Here is what “bonking” feels like:

• heart rate starts increasing and gets very high (racing HR; higher than the exercise would warrant)
  • start to feel sick to stomach…nauseated
  • start to sweat profusely while feeling very cold
  • dizzy; have to lie on floor until the symptoms pass, which takes 5-15 minutes…all the while breathing very heavily.

Then I’d get up, feeling lucky to be alive, and go home to eat food.

6 Likes

Yes, that’s what it feels like. You can eat a piece of candy or drink a soda to recover within 10 minutes.

1 Like

I’ve taken Metformin 500mg SR on and off for at least ten years and tbh I’ve only seen minimum effect of my blood sugar levels. I have bs spikes very easily and they often take a long time to fall below 140. I decided to give Jardiance a try after reading one of @desertshores posts. 10mg is the usual starting dose and half a 25mg is closest to that I could get. For me the results are impressive- I never (and have never) go hypoglycemic - nowhere close. Here are CGM charts from August and Oct/November with the Jardiance/Metformin - showing spikes above 140 on each.

2 Likes

Today I tried the ice cream cake without the empagliflozin. My BG spiked to 171 after eating the cake. It had been about 38 hours since my last dose.

My numbers for today were:
Average Glucose: 106 mg/dL
Standard Deviation: 12 mg/dL

3 Likes

I’m in Sydney. How do I contact you?