Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Thanks for explanation. That is pretty cheap $0.75 per pill. btw bank transfer fees are pretty steep (wise about $15, while regular bank transfer $35) so paying with Visa might have been still same or cheaper

2 Likes

That is slightly cheaper than Jagdish Nicose. 80 cents per tablet for the same brand.
Actually, I have never negotiated with my buyers for a cheaper price, namely because I am still thrilled to get the medications I want at such cheap prices and I donā€™t begrudge giving a little extra profit for someone trying to make it in Nagpur, India
I will give them a try next time I order.

Suppliers that I have personally had success with and have very competitive prices:

Jagdish Nikose, RL R L PHARMA, is still the one and only supplier that I personally have had no mistakes or issues with. I buy Rapacan sirolimus, doxycycline, azithromycin, linagliptin, Low Dose Naltrexone, ezetimibe, ā€œenclomipheneā€ and some others.
rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com website: https://www.rlpharmacy.com/

Gopal Krishna Nagar onlinemedicinedropshipper@gmail.com
(I buy my acarbose from this supplier) He has cheap Sildenafil and Tadalafil though not quite as cheap as Jagdish.

website: Brandroot https://www.onlinemedicinedropshipper.com/ Brandroot Tech Solutions - Exporter of pharmaceutical tablets & pharmaceutical creams and ointment from Nagpur
This supplier also has a wide range of steroid products including several testosterone products.
He did on one occasion send my order to the wrong person and I received someone elseā€™s order, but he made good on the mistake.

Anil - Kachhela Medex Private Limited, He will sell you some products that Jagdish wonā€™t, namely Trazadone, etc. He does not show these products on his website but he will quote the price and deliver in a timely manner.

I have bought from some others in the past but didnā€™t keep a record of it.
In general, I have had no problems with Indian suppliers other than the fact it was sometimes hard to pay them with Wise. I know you are spoiled from dealing with Amazon overnight, but have patience with the suppliers your goods will be delivered unless seized by customs.

4 Likes

Same experience as me. Comforting that heā€™s charging the same price for everyone instead of trying to negotiate based on what he thinks a given person might pay. Assuming you paid with Visa via Stripe?

3 Likes

That one! Well, I got it also, but it is rather the ā€œotherā€ medication not the real Enclo lol. Having said that, Iā€™m loving the way I feel on Clomiphene citrate as have been taking it 2-3 times per week in last two weeks. The only negative i can report is that on the day I take it, Iā€™d love to fight with every human there is in the planet today (reason or no reason). but then on the second day and after I feel great and even a sense of calmness.

1 Like

Yes, paid with Visa via stripe :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What dose is available? How low? Thanks.

Naltrexone LDN 1.5 Capsule = 2 USD For 10 Capsule.

1 Like

Thanks. Good to know.

I am going to reply on Which supplements do you think are still worth taking? - #215 by Agetron

1 Like

Thank your very mach Joseph. Iā€™m 71y male. I have learns a lot in this magnific forum. Long live us all !!!

4 Likes

I just used Welcome Healthcare, Dipesh was great, I used paypal and the per mg cost including shipping and upcharge for using paypal was $1.45/mg or 300 Rapacan 1 mg for $440
I ordered 10/25/2023 and got it 11/17 in a non-descript package.

1 Like

Kachhela received my wire transfer on the 27th of October.

To this day, 22 days later, the package is still reported as sitting in the Mumbai Post Office.

And I believe I am one of Anilā€™s older and more frequent customers. Might be something to consider when shopping.

1 Like

I no longer trust either EMS tracking or USPS tracking. I had a similar thing happen recently with both Jagdish and Anil, Both packages appeared to just be sitting In Mumbai and then suddenly they were processed through NY. I found another site for tracking that gives more detailed info.

Try this site for EMS. For some reason, EMS has more than one tracking site and they donā€™t all give the same information.

As you can see from the chart above the parcel was sent via France etcā€¦ But on the other EMS tracking site. The parcel just appeared to sit in India until it magically appeared in NY.

I am sure you will get your package. It has even been a month since you ordered. As I said before we are spoiled by Amazon deliveries.

4 Likes

@desertshores This is fantastic! Thanks. I see my package was mailed 10 days ago, and arrived in US yesterday.

3 Likes

I took a chance on a new IndiaMart vendor after having used our friend Jagdish earlier in the year. This vendor is SS Medex of Nagpur, and the POC was Sachin. We mostly communicated via Whatsapp: +91 79723 55739

The communication was so prompt that I was convinced that Sachin never slept. I paid using Wise without any issues, but Swift was required, so there was an additional fee. It was only one day later that Sachin sent me a photo of the package and a tracking number. I received the box 11 days after receiving the tracking number, and the box contents were described as ā€œhealth supplement.ā€ I had asked for EMS, but he asked if he could use ITPS, claiming good success. In the spirit of my experiment, I said sure.

Only one of the 3 medications I ordered is popular on this forum (ezetimibe 100 tablets for $15), but Sachin says he has access to others I asked about: biocon or zydus sirolimus, rosuvastatin, and acarbose. He sent me a photo of Zydus Siro.

The reason I decided to take a risk on a random vendor was that their overall quote was lower than anybody elseā€™s by wide margin and they had good reviews (real? fake? who knows?). Whether the next quote will be so good, I donā€™t know, but Iā€™ll try again and will report. I told Sachin that I would leave a review of my experience on this forum, and he was hopeful about increasing his business.

8 Likes

I was hoping the Speed Post link would provide a different result. Unfortunately it is exactly the same. The package still sits in Mumbai.

I will report any change.

2 Likes

Jagdish mailed out my fatherā€™s Rapamycin and I have the EMS tracking number.

I reached out to Kacchela, but I never heard back from them so I just went with Jagdish again.

Overall I am very happy with the products and service of Jagdish. This is the third order I have placed with him.

1 Like

Anil told me he will check again tomorrow and if my package cant be found he will ship a replacement.

I am confident he will make good.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had excellent success with the vendor below for Sirolimus as well as other meds. Top notch customer service. Give Vidhan a shot.

Name : Vidhan Agrawal
Company name :- PM Business Hub
Contact number :- +919370109347
Email :- sales@pmbusinesshub.com

I just text with him at the number above. They follow through all the way until the package is delivered and promise to resend if there are any issues. Iā€™ve never had an issue and have ordered 10 different times now. Follow up via text is usually immediate.

4 Likes

I have tried Oddway international as one of the vendor

and did a Mass Spectrometry analysis on the substance they sent meā€¦It was not acarbose but actually ā€œbutter budsā€ a filler.

Do not buy from them and test your substance folks.DO NOT BUY FROM ODDWAY.

3 Likes