Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Amazon screenshot 1/11/23

3 Likes

Hmmm, not sure whether my insurance would cover Sirolimus or not, but it’s worth finding out!

unlikely… but you can try.

1 Like

Amazon Pharmacy counted GoodRx as insurance on some of my recent orders.

Sometimes their prices are great, other times its cheaper to buy from Safeway.

1 Like

I have some original rapamune Rapamycin if any aussies are interested. Just pm me. :slight_smile:

I have an order stuck in India since 10/26. All tracking says processed through facility at Mumbai. Anil from Kachhela (person that filled the order) told me to wait little more.

MUMBAI SAL, INDIA
Processed through facility

October 26, 2023, 4:15 pm

I’ve had orders delayed in the past but usually the delay has happened either before it was shipped or when it arrived in customs. To me it is a bit longer than usual to ‘stay” in the air that long?

Has any of you ordered anything in past week or so and how’s the experience been?

To make the matter a bit less comfortable I read somewhere that there was a world wide stink to stop the flow of non prescribed medication (about a week ago.) Hoping mine didn’t end up being one of them.

The BG pharma vendor is very active in the steroid underground world, and it’s a very different culture than this forum. I wouldn’t be surprised if the comms were a little “different.”

1 Like

A week or two delay or even 3 weeks (if there is a festival, etc. going on) is not unusual, in my experience. Give it another week and I suspect you’ll see it move.

2 Likes

Because this thread is getting pretty long, I tried using claude.ai to analyze the text and extract some easily digestible info from it. I have tried to eye the accuracy but you’ll have to let me know if any of this doesn’t seem correct. Also let me know if this sort of thing is useful!

Problems with orders

• Aug 2022 - denny ordered 180 Rapacan tablets from NIBA Healthcare/Jagdish, paid $153, but never received order or refund. Jagdish became unresponsive after receiving payment.
  • Sep 2022 - Melih reports order from NIBA Healthcare was destroyed by customs, they would not resend.
  • Oct 2022 - AnUser ordered from GP Pharma in India, package seized by customs, GP Pharma did not respond about resending.
  • Oct 2022 - len5742 waited 2 weeks after ordering from Kachhela Medex, had to follow up to get shipment.
  • Oct 2022 - Radiata had order from Kachhela Medex confiscated by FDA/customs after 7 weeks.
  • Nov 2022 - Lowroad transferred $246 to Gandhi Medicos, claims they never received money or products.
  • Dec 2022 - CTStan had order from Kachhela Medex seized by FDA/customs.
  • Jan 2023 - Atlassian reports order from Jagdish/NIBA did not make it through customs to the Netherlands.
  • Jan 2023 - AgentSmith did not receive confirmation of payment from Jagdish/NIBA for 2 weeks.
  • May 2023 - scta123 claims BG Pharma is under investigation, money held by authorities.
  • Aug 2023 - denny followed up on previous unfulfilled order, Jagdish/NIBA still claims payment not received.
  • Sep 2023 - SNK reports order from Kachhela Medex delayed over 1 month 1 week, tracking shows stuck in India.

Pharmacies used by forum members

• Kachhela Medex: 11 orders
  • NIBA Healthcare / Jagdish Nikose: 16 orders
  • Welcome Healthcare / Dipesh Chhajed: 5 orders
  • Shreeji Impex / Vallabh Enterprise / Maulik: 3 orders
  • Apple Pharmaceuticals: 6 orders
  • BG Pharmaceuticals: 2 orders
  • GP Pharma: 2 orders
  • Varun Medicals: 2 orders
  • Forveda Online: 1 order
  • Gandhi Medicos: 1 order
  • Oddway International: 1 order
  • RL Pharma: 1 order

Products ordered

• Rapacan: 19 orders
  • Zydus Sirolimus: 5 orders
  • Siroboon: 3 orders
  • Sirokem: 1 order
  • Rapamune: 2 orders
  • Acarbose: 2 orders
  • Ezetimibe: 1 order
  • Colchicine: 1 order
  • Dasatinib: 1 order
  • Minoxidil: 1 order
8 Likes

Hasta la vista, baby! :grin:

2 Likes

Not true AI. I said delayed over one week.

1 Like

Thanks, edited the post to fix

I can also report success with Maulik from Shreeji Impex, at the same rates listed above. Rapa, empagliflozin, acarbose, and crestor, no issues :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are you using the India Post tracking facility? If so I wouldn’t be too concerned about this - both orders I made from Kachhela never updated after being “bagged” at Mumbai Airport. My orders arrived about 7 to 10 days after that (to the UK) from memory.

1 Like

Yes I am Indian post and USPS and both say the same. I guess it is normal for 2-4 weeks from what I hear

I think it’s useful. It missed my rosuvastatin order from Jagdish, the one he shorted me on without apology.

1 Like

I’ve recently begun taking 25mg of empagliflozin from a recommended Indian pharmacy, but I haven’t noticed the expected decrease in my blood glucose levels. I’m currently monitoring my glucose using a CGM, and I’m considering exploring alternative suppliers. Additionally, I just ordered some affordable glucose strips from Amazon to test my urine for glucose.

Can anyone share any feedback on Indian pharmacies that have provided empagliflozin that was effective?

FWIW, I take Farxiga from US pharmacy. My insurance pays (prescribed by cardiologist). I haven’t noticed any effect at all. I would stop if not for the promised cardio (and possibly longevity) effects. I may stop anyway when I get a chance to think it through.

You do understand that it doesn’t lower your fasting glucose levels, it mostly just flattens out the curve / BG spike that typically occurs after eating a meal of carbs. See here: Canagliflozin - Another Top Anti-aging Drug

It works fine, and as expected, for me. See my writeup and CGM results here: Canagliflozin for Anti-aging (part 2)

2 Likes

It’s a good idea to measure urine glucose, just to test that your SGLT2 inhibitor is working. I did the same thing…you won’t believe the difference between ‘normal’ urine and ‘treated’ urine :slightly_smiling_face: