Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I think Germany allows medicines to be sent (not sure how is it sending outside EU), but on the other hand medicines are generally most expensive in Germany of all EU countries.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve used BG in the past with bitcoin and it has worked successfully.

5 Likes

I bought Biocon Rapacan 1mg from Jagdish/NIBA last year successfully via wire, but it was far from convenient on my end, and his bank charged me an additional, non-trivial hidden fee of about 30%. Iā€™d rather not do that again.

Is anyone in the USA successfully using ACH with Jagdishā€™s bank? His bank is a problem, all right. (I am also finding Jagdish difficult to communicate with, and itā€™s not just language differences; he doesnā€™t seem to understand banking and money transfer very well. But Iā€™m still trying, since itā€™s rapa I want from him, not financial advice. :smiley: )

For that matter, is anyone in the USA buying from Jagdish successfully via any means in the last, oh, three months? (I hear that WISE has stopped working with him, and possibly other services as well.)

Or, failing that, is there another vendor in India that someone in the USA has recently used, and would vouch for? Iā€™d prefer a single, personal contact I can ask questions of. Thanks, all.

4 Likes

@sol, I successfully received my order from Apple Pharmeceuticals after a failed attempt with Niba/Jagdish. I got the referral from my friend who initially introduced me to rapa and I communicated with them via Skype. If youā€™d like the information I can post it.

2 Likes

They are quoting 1,198INR for a Rapacan box of 10 which works out to ~$1.40 per 1mg tablet not including shipping. Many vendors offer a box of ten for ~$8 dollars or 80 cents/tablet +shipping. Did you get a better price from Apple than 1,198INR for a box of ten?

1 Like

My friend said to give them his name for the same deal that they gave him which was $1.20-$1.40 per milligram with shipping and wire transfer fees so thatā€™s what I did. Mine came to $1.23 per mg when all was said and done. If anyone wants to try them out feel free to message me and Iā€™ll gladly give you my name to use.

2 Likes

Now that I do the math, $1.23US/mg is better than what I ended up paying with shipping and hidden fees. But Iā€™d happily pay a bit more for reliability and not needing to spend hours with wiring or 3rd party services, nevermind the communication slog. (Isnā€™t there someone in India who can provide this easier communication and a reliable bank? Biz opportunity for someone.)

@blsm is your contact easy to work with? Text/email possible? Can I get the same $1.23 with shipping etc by mentioning your name? :smiley: DMing you.

2 Likes

My bank says ACH only works with personal accounts on the India side, not business accounts, and Jagdish will only give me a business account.

Has anyone in the USA made a successful (non-wire) purchase from Jagdish (or someone else reliable in India) in the last 2-5 months? I have heard that Wise is rejecting. What is working? Anyone? Thanks much.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t ordered anything from him in the last few months. But, I do know one way that oddly works with Wise. Do the same thing you tried before but transfer dollars to euros.
That costs about $10-12 more. Jagdish doesnā€™t care how he gets paid as long as it is an equivalent amount. If you do this be sure to add on the extra fees to your transfer. Wise isnā€™t the best when it comes to showing all fees but you can figure it out from the info they provide.

You can also try Paypalā€™s Xoom service. They will transfer money to India, but I havenā€™t tried it.

You can also try buying from Varunmedicals which allows you to pay through India Mart thus bypassing all of the normal channels.

4 Likes

Are u sure u donā€™t mean $1.6 per milligram , $4/milligram ā€¦NOT per gram ?

1 Like

My update on Apple Pharmeceuticals after working with Niba:

I put in an 100mg order on 5/17/23 with Apple Pharmeceuticals. Package shipped to USA within a day of funds transfer.

To pay, I used Western Union online, with credit card for an additional $3 fee. (You can also pay with bank/debit for no fee. While WUā€™s exchange rate USD->INR may be less favorable than other transfer services, that amounts to little, and is worth it to me for WUā€™s convenience.)

I had previously ordered with Niba/Jagdish, but had been finding this increasingly frustrating, so was open to another option (thank you, @blsm).

I found the Apple rep polite, informative, and easy to work with. They sent me text for essential account numbers that I could cut and paste, rather Nibaā€™s images that forced me to retype long series of numbers. When I asked for ways to pay other than wire, Apple rep suggested Western Union, which worked.

With all fees and shipping I ended up paying $1.26/mg (which is less than the $1.7/mg I ended up paying Niba, after the surprise wire fees at Nibaā€™s bank.)

Iā€™m pleased, and (assuming shipment success), will continue with Apple.

9 Likes

Good to know. Itā€™s always good to have alternative suppliers. Let us know if you receive your order.

2 Likes

Xoom doesnā€™t allow transfers to business accounts. Personal only.

1 Like

As others have mentioned, itā€™s more efficient to establish an account on MyIndiaMart. You enter your medication and at least 20 vendors will bid for your business. Negotiate the price with them. Iā€™ve paid less than whatā€™s been quoted here.

1 Like

Perhaps you might offer specific numbers, and Iā€™ll see if itā€™s worth the trouble to persue yet another vendor.

My priorities are clarity, convenience, privacy, reliability. Saving a few bucks for more trouble isnā€™t worth it to me. For example, I spent hours struggling with Niba. Thatā€™s not cost effective. If Apple&WU lets me order with minimum time, fuss, and uncertainty, Iā€™m happy to pay a bit more. Itā€™s still cheap by USA standards.

6 Likes

@sol, thatā€™s exactly how I feel too.

1 Like

Hello,

I am interested in Apple Pharmaceuticals. Please send me a link to their site or contact info.

Thank you

3 Likes

I had this quote last year from themā€¦ just google them:

Apple Pharmaceuticals

Dear Sir/ Mam
Warm welcome and greetings from Apple Pharmaceuticals

Thanks for the interest shown in the product Everolimus Tablets

We are pleased to offer the price and following terms and conditions

• EVERMIL 5mg *
    Brand Name: Evermil
    Generic Name : Everolimus
    Strength : 5mg
    Pack: 10 Tablets per strip
    Company: Glenmark
    Price: $80USD for 10 tablets
  • EVERMIL 10mg *
    Brand Name: Evermil
    Generic Name : Everolimus
    Strength : 10mg
    Pack: 10 Tablets per strip
    Company: Glenmark
    Price : $95USD for 10 tablets

Shipping : Indiapost, EMS
Shipping Charges: $30USD
Delivery time:10-12 working days
Payment : Bank transfer /TT/Swift transfer /Westernunion/Moneygram
Whatsapp /Viber/Mobile:+919987711567

Waiting for your feedback on the enquiry quotation, Kindly revert back as
early as possible

Thanks in advances

Best Regards
Apple Pharmaceuticals
A-706,7th Floor, Winsway Complex Building
*No.2,A-Wing Chsl, Off Police Ln, *
*Opp. Andheri Railway Station, *

3 Likes

Hereā€™s the Skype information and various other ways of contacting them. If anyone wants to message me to get my name as a referral feel free.

5 Likes

On their site they are offering very good prices on several brands of rapamycin including Zydus at a slightly cheaper price than Rapacan which is unusual.

5 Likes