Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

This the brand I use. I have noticed benefits and am happy with the results. I even used some of their stock that had issues, and was happy with the results. Apparently it contained less active ingredient that promised, but it still worked. They had the integrity to offer compensation without being asked for it.

1 Like

Is there risk management or a strategy for how much one should order at one time in the event shipments are held by customs or other snafus?

I’m thinking of ordering Brill EZ, Rapa, and Praluent/Repatha (all Rx’d by my doc/vet) if I can figure out if it makes sense to order from India given the risks of the latter drug only being viable at temperatures between 68F-77F for 30 days after out of refrigeration (36F-46F). Might need to order that from a reliable pharmacy in Europe.

If anyone has ordered Repatha from Europe, please share with whom you’ve had success :pray:.

These threads get pretty long, so someone has probably already suggested costplusdrugs.com They had good pricing. I’m in the US and have a prescription.

2 Likes

I am working on my first order from RL Pharma. Jagdish is pretty responsive to my many email questions. after going to my bank and not getting a warm fuzzy that they know how to correctly do a wire to India, I am setting up a wise.com account. It seems that if you pay in INR the fees are less than if you pay in USD due to USD needing a SWIFT transfer. any feedback?

1 Like

anyone getting SiroBoon 1 mg ( Sirolimus 1 mg ) Tablets company - KACHHELA MEDEX? the cost is quite a bit less than all the others. wondering if that’s because of quality??

Yes - low quality. See these discussions:

Here: Siroboon Lab Blood Test Results

Here: Buying Rapamycin (siroboon a good brand?) online

1 Like

I don’t think that ADC ships from Singapore. Their website says: “Being an Indian pharmacy, we believe that all individuals deserve a healthy life at affordable prices. […] Please note that not all medications, including any referenced on this page, are dispensed from our affiliated Indian pharmacy. The medications in your order may be filled and shipped from an approved International fulfilment center located in a country other than India. In addition to dispensing medications from our Indian pharmacy, medication orders are also filled and shipped from international fulfilment centers that are approved by the regulatory bodies from their respective countries.”

For instance, I received mine from Germany (to the UK), but it ultimately came from India I suppose. They deliver in about 10 working days from the order. They take crypto (bitcoin and ethereum), so that you can indirectly pay with credit card.

1 Like

Hi all,
Thanks for this thread, it’s been so useful. I ordered 300mg Rapacan from Maulik on Jan 8th, paid $225 including shipping via Stripe, and there were a few delays but I received it this morning in the UK, exactly 3 weeks later. He’s very responsive and helpful on Whatsapp at +919925171777. Thanks again for sharing!
Carolyn

5 Likes

People looking to buy rapamycin or other medicines should look at this new pricing comparison I’ve pulled together here: Rapamycin, etc. Purchase Price Comparison Spreadsheet, and Issues Discussion

5 Likes

what are you putting as the purchase reason (if using wise)? They have a medical expenses option and a payment to business before collection of goods?

If I remember correctly I put “goods and services” or something similar (don’t remember exactly the wording). However, I was told to make sure NOT to mention medicine.

1 Like

The latter. (20char)

20char??
what is that?

It’s to extend the comment to the 20-character minimum.

ahhh, I didn’t know there was a min required!

Thx

Hi and thnks for your post. I got a script from our stem cell dox in Guadalajara, and went to 2 pharmacies, and both wanted $420 for 60! Talk about a rip !I need to follow the best lead here, and you seem to be dialed in. I need enough for 3 of us, (My wife w/ demenita; myself and our beloved side-kick Lobo. think round 1 will be thru paypal asap. Jagdish seems to be a good opener, I will have shipped to San Diego, and brought down to us thru our postal carrier to Baja, or go myself. Any other tips? Also THANKS for the Blue methyline advice, We mix it in our morning vegie juice, 12 drops 12 oz; split and no blue teeth!

2 Likes

I think most of the Indian vendors accept Wise. I did find one that accepted PayPal but he was asking over twice the price that Jagdish Nikose wanted.
My suggestion is that you start a Wise account. It is free. It will take a little experience to get the hang of Wise, but once you start using Wise it will be relatively fast and efficient.

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to put a 5th order in with Jagdish.

I’ve noticed he is being a lot more mindful than usual about whether I will receive my package. He has given me a couple of warnings during our correspondence first about US customs and then about UK customs (where i am from).

I was ordering 5 items, so I decided to split my order into 2, one with two items and one with 3.

I’m ordering 6 months supply of Finasteride, Minoxidil, Brillo EZ, R statin and Jardiance, the former 3 and the later 2 divided into respective packages.

Does anyone have any thoughts about this plan?

I’m also wondering whether I’ve missed some news or whether it’s becoming more risky to order from India to the west recently. I fear this happening if this practice becomes more popular. Especially in the UK where I think the government is more likely to clamp down as soon as there is any negative press.

Let’s hope not.

4 Likes

Honestly, if it weren’t for the steep shipping cost i would order in small orders all the time. so, you dividing it up is good idea. In my experience, i had two big packages that were opened both by customs but delivered, and I’ve had about 5-6 small packages that were delivered ok and never opened by customs. I had however a big order/package (i think this was the biggest i ever ordered) and this one stayed in customs for over two weeks, then it showed it cleared customs and into the USPS center, but I never received the package (basically got lost). USPS gave me a lot of stories, and one of them was that customs may have confiscated it. They never gave me a definitive answer other than it could have been lost or could have been seized by customs. I find it weird that it was lost, it was really big box, and it was blue in color, not easy to misplace/lose (i got pics from Indian supplier and sent them to USPS). Indian supplier resend me the order, but as luck would have it they sent me the wrong order (the one i placed prior to order i lost). I never bothered them about it (value was similar maybe a $20 difference) and ordered it again. still waiting for that one to deliver. it coincidently shows that it went in and out of customs today (in one day). I am patiently waiting as I had couple new meds that I had never taken before. Customs Transit

Inbound Out of Customs

February 5, 2024, 6:35 am

Processed Through USPS Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

February 5, 2024, 3:52 am

2 Likes

“Oh Lord, stuck in Lodi again”

3 Likes