Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Are you using the India Post tracking facility? If so I wouldn’t be too concerned about this - both orders I made from Kachhela never updated after being “bagged” at Mumbai Airport. My orders arrived about 7 to 10 days after that (to the UK) from memory.

1 Like

Yes I am Indian post and USPS and both say the same. I guess it is normal for 2-4 weeks from what I hear

I think it’s useful. It missed my rosuvastatin order from Jagdish, the one he shorted me on without apology.

1 Like

I’ve recently begun taking 25mg of empagliflozin from a recommended Indian pharmacy, but I haven’t noticed the expected decrease in my blood glucose levels. I’m currently monitoring my glucose using a CGM, and I’m considering exploring alternative suppliers. Additionally, I just ordered some affordable glucose strips from Amazon to test my urine for glucose.

Can anyone share any feedback on Indian pharmacies that have provided empagliflozin that was effective?

FWIW, I take Farxiga from US pharmacy. My insurance pays (prescribed by cardiologist). I haven’t noticed any effect at all. I would stop if not for the promised cardio (and possibly longevity) effects. I may stop anyway when I get a chance to think it through.

You do understand that it doesn’t lower your fasting glucose levels, it mostly just flattens out the curve / BG spike that typically occurs after eating a meal of carbs. See here: Canagliflozin - Another Top Anti-aging Drug

It works fine, and as expected, for me. See my writeup and CGM results here: Canagliflozin for Anti-aging (part 2)

2 Likes

It’s a good idea to measure urine glucose, just to test that your SGLT2 inhibitor is working. I did the same thing…you won’t believe the difference between ‘normal’ urine and ‘treated’ urine :slightly_smiling_face:

This sounds like more of a weight loss benefit than a blood sugar benefit.

Thank you for the information. I understand that it doesn’t have an impact on my fasting glucose levels. However, I initially believed it would help lower my average BG levels by minimizing those spikes.

It’s somewhat challenging to determine effectiveness because since the last time I wore a CGM I also increased my rapamycin dosage from 3mg to 6mg, which could be affecting my average BG. I visited your Canagliflozin post earlier, but I haven’t come across any discussions on reputable sources for SGLT2 inhibitors. The overall response I’ve received has been quite subdued, leaving me to wonder if I have received counterfeit empagliflozin.

Don’t be disheartened, wait until your urinalysis sticks arrive and then do the test.
If you see a large increase in urinary glucose then the empagliflozin is in all likelihood the real thing.

2 Likes

Is it lowering the blood sugar spikes after meals for you? Long-term I would imagine it would also lower the average BG levels (A1C levels)… but it might take a month or two to see that I suspect. I’ve not done an AIC level test recently.

1 Like

My experience has been that both empag and dapag lower my fasting glucose by about 15 points. I’ve been taking it every day for a couple weeks and thinking about giving it a rest for awhile just to see.

1 Like

In the first week of October, I gave a CGM a go for a week without using empagliflozin, and here’s what I found:

My average glucose: 102 mg/dL
Standard Deviation: 13 mg/dL

Now, for this past week with 25mg of empagliflozin in my system, here’s how my CGM data has been:

Average Glucose: 111 mg/dL
Standard Deviation: 12 mg/dL

There’s one more thing to note: I upped my rapamycin dose from 3mg once a week in October to 6mg once a week in November.

This is obviously not the direction I want to be going.

Your results seem impressive. Did you order from a supplier in India? If so, would you mind sharing what company you used? Are you taking both empagliflozin and dapagliflozin at the same time?

BGpharmaceuticals is a fraudulent company. They never delivered anything to me. Do not purchase anything from them.

How many carbs were you were eating?

No, I started using empagliflozin 25. It worked pretty well, but made me pee more and even get up at night. I tried Dapagliflozin and it seemed better. Over time I noticed it wasn’t perfect either, but I still like it better. I’m about to take a short break and will do a finger prick every morning to see what happens.

I bought them both from Jagdish. I don’t have any reservations about the meds bought from India. I think they, for some reason to do with the laws, are able to sell much cheaper than local pharmacies. I believe it’s the same product.

@BGpharmaceuticals Hey BG Pharma, what’s going on? Why didn’t you deliver?

4 Likes

I think it helps everyone if you give more information. When did you order, and did you get a tracking link? Did you try emailing them?

3 Likes

It worries me personally when the first thing someone posts after joining Rapamycin.news is a critcisim of a named pharmaceutical company.

It happens that I use two companies in India neither of which is BG Pharma, but I still feel uncomfortable if the reason for someone to join the forum is to criticise a particular company.

5 Likes