Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

He has been a reliable supplier to me. He also is in the middle price-wise. I continue to use him because he is so reliable. He will not ship meds that are illegal to ship according to Indian law. For those items, trazodone for instance, I have to use more sketchy suppliers.
Yes, I do think he ate it and shipped it anyway. I don’t think he lost any money. Experience will make things easier next time.

1 Like

Today I received a shipment from Jagdish.
He had a very fast response and was very helpful.

The shipment included Zydus Siromus, 1 mg, which cost $1.34 each.
Shipping to Poland via EMS was $40, and the delivery took 11 days.

I will start taking the medication in a week, and after a month, I will do a blood test to check the concentration of the medication in my blood.

3 Likes

Rl pharma and niba healthcare both are same company

Jagdish

Watsapp number - +91 7219601928

Gmail- rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

1 Like

Another follow up regarding Jagdish/Niba. This morning I received the following e-mail.
"Hello ma’am, how are you?

I forgot to tell you that we received your full payment and we already dispatched your parcel. It is very good payment method that you used . I will suggest you to tell your friends about the payment method that used by you."
So, go figure.

3 Likes

Hello, I’m researching Rapamycin and considering taking it. I have one marker for Alzheimer’s and my Aunt, whom is a nurse practitioner, is taking it. I’m considering two companies to order from and wondering if anyone can offer some insight into either company. The first is Ghandhi Medicos, offering it at $1 per mg. The other company is the one my Aunt uses, but I can’t find it listed here. It’s by www.drugdropshipper.com with a beneficiary name of Forveda. Any info is appreciated. I’m nervous to order from overseas. Thank you!

1 Like

All the pharmacies on the list at the top of the page are companies that forum members have successfully ordered from without any issues. See this link: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies - #27 by RapAdmin

Totally understand … getting Rapamycin was the first time I’d ordered this way. But - there are also lots of doctors and online sellers in the USA now - so you may want to start there: Rapamycin Prescription, Doctors that Prescribe It

And, if you still want to import - read this: Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (pt 2)

3 Likes

Is there a list of medications that Jagdish sells? Looking to get some Acarbose and Zetia as well. Thanks sir

Contact jagdish for rapamycin and acarbose

Good communication

rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

3 Likes

Please tell if you can, where do you order Rapamycin from? I prescribe it myself and get from CVS, but it is quite expensive. Thank you.

1 Like

Please see the post below.

1 Like

Just ask him for a quote for any medication you are seeking.
Name the kind, quantity, and dose.
He will not normally sell any schedule IV, III, drugs, etc including alprazolam (Xanax), clonazepam (Klonopin), and lorazepam (Ativan), etc.

Have you ordered form Jagdish? Where are they located? Any details you can share are appreciated, as I have not ordered before. Thank you

1 Like

Yes i ordered rapamycin from Jagdish, he is good and replied immediately. Delivered

His email

rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

2 Likes

I want to ask is there any seller who sells alprazolam

1 Like

You can try Tattva Tradlinks: https://www.dropshipmedicine.com
I bought trazodone from them with no problems.
Alprazolam may more problematic. They don’t show many medicines on their site. You have to ask for a quote by using their “Contact us”

There are merchants on Indiamart that sell alprazolam (Xanax), but in the US it is a scheduled drug. To avoid possible legal consequences, US residents would want to make sure medications aren’t scheduled first before ordering from overseas. If you live in another country, you’d want to research your country’s laws first.

2 Likes

macneu2299, Investigate Amazon Prime Pharmacy prices.

Thank you, I’ve done that. Only a minimal difference with CVS. I just learned that GoodRX prices are much better in Safeways. Will try that next time.

Also look at singlecare, pricing/ cost is ever lower than GoodRX on some items.

GoodRX is less than Singlecare.