Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I don’t think its really necessary to store tablets in a freezer, but I guess as long as they are in a waterproof/moisture proof container or bag, its probably not a bad thing…

Rapamune Tablets should be stored at 20°C to 25°C [USP Controlled Room Temperature] (68°F to 77°F). Use cartons to protect blister cards and strips from light. Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP.

Source: https://www.pfizermedicalinformation.com/en-us/rapamune/storage-handling

Zydus sirolimus, storage conditions:

Storage: Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Use cartons to protect blister cards and strips from light. Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP.

Source: DailyMed - SIROLIMUS tablet, film coated

And the Biocon Rapacan product insert states:

Storage: Store protected from moisture at a temperature not exceeding 30 C

Source: https://www.biocon.com/docs/domestic-market-pi/nephro/RAPACAN%20PI.pdf

1 Like

Thanks for that. I took my pills out of the freezer and put them in the fridge. A lot less moisture there! Seems moisture is worse than temperature.

1 Like

Maybe it doesn’t matter that much in pill form, but I came across this from a supplier:
“- Rapamycin is provided as a solid and shipped at room temperature.
Store at -20 °C. Solid product is stable for 1 year at -20 °C.”

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/deepweb/assets/sigmaaldrich/product/documents/289/717/r0395pis.pdf

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve wondered where it’s best to store rapa and other drugs. I watched a video a few years ago that said a cool-ish dry place was better than the fridge because of the moisture in a fridge. It’s a fair assumption/foregone conclusion that they are stored in decidedly sub-optimal conditions before they reach us.

I’ve lived in Thailand, with temps much like India. The vast majority of pharmacies have no aircon unless you go to Boots, Watsons or the like. I quit buying at local Thai pharmacies (bar one) after the efficacy of a drug was noticeably different from my go-to pharmacy which is air conditioned, has pretty good prices and is so well known/busy that the turnover of their drugs is much greater also. Once I switched back, the efficacy of the drug returned.

3 Likes

This is exactly my worry in regards to Indian pharmacies. Rapamune = $6.5 USD / mg. Zydus = $1.5 USD / mg. Biocon even cheaper. Is the price difference worth the quality difference (if any?)

1 Like

Got an offer for 500mg Rapacan from Welleasy healthcare Welleasy Healthcare, Thane - Wholesaler of Pharmaceutical Tablets and Anti Cancer Injection for $256 and $25 shipping via IndiaPost.

To good to be true?

Hmmmm… this is a vendor that nobody has used before and not on our list above. And the price is about 50% lower than normal for Biocon Rapacan. Yes - I’d be very skeptical / careful.

Well, I ordered. Seller seems very responsive and open, both on indiamart chat and via whatsapp.

I recall reading here a post quoting similar prices. The idea is that the bigger the quantity you buy the more the discount you get. Here it is: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies - #116 by Gary_Patrick

Will keep you posted with how this will work. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

I got a tracking number from the seller. Things are going better than expected and I start to believe I might have not gotten scammed after all. He also declared a lower customs value so I can pay less import duties, which was unexpected.

Will keep everyone posted about the progress of the shipment.

1 Like

Received a shipment of Biocon Rapacan from Oddway International. Pretty easy process, shipping was about 10 days, paid with Bitcoin but there were options to pay with credit card or bank transfer. Price $18 per strip of 10

1 Like

Does this price include the shipping (that is, did you take the total price of your order with shipping and divide by the number of tablets), or is it the actual price of just the tablets, as quoted by Oddway?

I’m just a little surprised at the price. $1.8 per mg. for Biocon is pretty high. Usually I’ve seen it around $1.00 per mg, in quantity 100 to 200 tablets.

It was the actual quoted price from Oddway, shipping was $25. Looks like I may have overpaid. :frowning:

The prices are always changing with the Indian vendors… depends on supply and demand I think. Always a good idea to shop around and get quotes from a few vendors.

2 Likes

I wonder if we could have a wiki page or other doc editable by everyone where we could update vendors and products and latest quotes.

3 Likes

Latest quote through Jagdish (NIBA Health) is $7 USD for 10 mg (10 tablets).

Also for empagliflozin:

1- Jardiance 10mg Tablet; Empagliflozin (10mg) = 7.2 USD for 10 tablets
2- Jardiance 25mg Tablet;Empagliflozin (25mg) = 8.8 USD for 10 tablets

4 Likes

Yes - I can easily create a wiki page here on current pricing. Let me create that. I was thinking that these posts in this thread would do that, but I’m realizing now that this thread is probably too long and people are just clicking on the links at the top of the page and not scrolling down.

5 Likes

That would be awesome. Yes this thread is an amazing resource but I think so many people have contributed it’s getting a little unwieldy

1 Like

They are legit but have been out of stock for months.

very scary. I use to take the “Komprocha nmn” for a year and I just found out it has 0 nmn. thanks for posting this.

Yes, there is a lot of fake NMN out there. I use DoNotAge brand. It should be the real deal.

1 Like