Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Has anyone had experience with Dev Medical from IndiaMart (https://www.devmedicals.com)?

They are selling Zydus Sirolumus for $0.86 per mg. Is this too good to be true?

Same experience with Chawla Medicos. They said that Rapamune cannot be obtained from India.

The overseas Rapamune is in Turkey. These Rapamune is made by Elan Pharma in Ireland and exported to Turkey. Unfortunately i was unable to find a reliable online vender in Turkey.

1 Like

I started recently ordering from Kachhela Medex. Best price I could find. Only problems so far were it spent a long time at Customs and the mail carrier required a signature. Just minor stuff. So far, so good.

4 Likes

How much does Kachhela Meddex charge?

1 Like

The bigger the order, the bigger the discount. For 500 1mg pills and shipping I paid $210 USD, which comes to 42 cents a 1mg pill. I believe their prices vary some from time to time. I started at IndiaMart and then dealt mainly with a Dr. Gangwani at Kachhela Meddex. They made payment easy through something called Tazapay. With a coupon at CVS I was paying $4.75 per 1mg pill. Gigantic difference.

3 Likes

Which brand of sirolimus did they sell you?

The well-organized and convenient packages say:

Sirolimus Tablets
SiroBoon 1

I recall a couple of other choices being available; I went where my wallet lead me.

3 Likes

Thanks for the brand… would you mind posting a photo of the box?

I contacted Kachhela Medex. They sent me a list. It doesn’t look like it’s on their current list of meds.

1 Like

If you are using Niba Healthcare via Jagdish Nikose, how are you currently paying him?
I recently put in an order to Jagdish Nikose and received an invoice and bank info.
When I tried to pay through Swift, which I had been using successfully they now say:“ACCOUNT_NOT_SUPPORTED”.

1 Like

I’m just doing a bank wire transfer

Yes, but it is significantly costlier and takes longer than Wise and is more of a hassle in general.
Not, a big thing, but I have become used to instant gratification when buying online. :smile:

I asked him about it but didn’t really receive an explanation other than Wise was experiencing problems, which I don’t really think is the case.

I am currently in the process of trying to deal with NIBA Health directly and see how that goes.

There are other online wiring services… I have not tried them yet but…

Tazapay

… More here

I used Tazapay and found it quick and easy to use.

Wire transfers, except for when I first set up a transfer, filled in the data fields with default information, making that easy for subsequent transfers to the same vendor.

2 Likes

Thanks, I have looked into Tazapay which is based in Singapore, which normally I consider a good thing as they are well respected when it comes to financial transactions regarding crypto currencies, but I think they are more geared to eCommerce than cross-border payments. “Knowing how #internationalpayments happen is the 1st step in taking your #eCommerce store to the global stage”, I started to establish an account, but there were too many hoops to jump through to actually make a payment so I abandoned the effort. Also, there are just a few, not on the list, that Nikose accepts payment from.
I can always pay him through Indiamart, but that is somewhat of a maze to me.
I think I will have a working solution soon, if so, I will post it here.

1 Like

You are more patient than I am.

1 Like

I just started this journey, but this is what I have found. Firstly, there is only a short list of Indian manufacturers that are FDA approved for Sirolimus (Drugs@FDA: FDA-Approved Drugs and click on “Therapeutic Equivalents”). The only FDA approved manufacturer on IndiaMART was Zydus, and even then, they are only approved for the 0.5mg version. The best price I could find for Zydus was 1 USD per 1mg. Shipping was 40 USD.

After checking around here in the US, GoodRx prices are about 4x higher for the FDA approved versions versus IndiaMART Zydus. Costco had Glenmark and Ralphs had Dr. Reddy’s. Then I found the Ralphs price through SingleCare.com (free GoodRx competitor accepted by Ralphs) was 2.36 USD per 1mg. I ordered some last night.

2 Likes

I just got my Zydus Sirolimus tablets from India today. Based on desertshores recommendation, I bought from Niba Health through Jagdish. It was touch and go at some points due to my using a courier in order to follow customs laws here in Hong Kong, but everything worked out great in the end.Thanks @desertshores

1 Like

Twice now with Tazapay. No problems

1 Like