Black Friday for Longevity & Health - what are people seeing?

Thank you! Great tip!

It doesn’t ask for a code at checkout :smiling_face_with_tear:

There is a blue green hyper line/window that opens when clicked on, box opens you write in the code

“Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code”

See screenshot

2 Likes

For those who use OneSkin, their upcoming BF sale will be:
Spend $150, save $30
Spend $220, save $60
Spend $300, save $100

Code EARLYBF

4 Likes

Another Pulsetto discount code.

Saw the following copy, on Sunday the 19th of November, 2023 around 12:30pm EST

I tried the code it did work around 12:42pm

“Here’s also a 20% discount for Pulsetto as a token of our appreciation for believing in us!”

Use code: “Wefunder20”
1 Like

Per their website, Magnetico is offering 20% off their sleep pads with code tgiving20.

Their pads provide the uniform downward SMF shown to improve healthspan and extend median and maximum lifespan in mice:

2 Likes

@agingdoc sent me this special he is offering:

I am off this coming week and it’s black Friday so experimenting with a coupon code. Not sure if I will ever use it again, but this coupon is good for my 45 minute consults (10 minute free “discovery” happens first to screen clients for suitability, good to work with etc):

CODE: BlackFriday23
(expiration 11/30)

(they put that under coupon code when I give a “secret link” to the 45 minute session online calendar, they don’t need it for the initial 10-min discovery).

Feel free to distribute to your followers if you think they would appreciate it.

1. $50 coupon for $450 service so comes to $400 for the 45 minute zoom audio
  2. In case this helps clarify steps are:
    a) people schedule free 10 minute discovery (Q&A about service & for me to decide if I accept client as nice, appropriate, fun etc)
    b) If I like client as a fit, following that “discovery” zoom audio session, I send them a secret link to 45-minute consult calendar where there is payment and the coupon code can be used.
2 Likes

Appreciate the warm reception. If anyone wants to come there will be an informal social / walk 6pm tomorrow Monday 11/20 in NYC where I’m visiting family (6pm [sharp as we’ll walk off then] meet at the Dakota NYC). Your comments and suggestions helped a great deal;:pray: thank you

Happy Thanksgiving ( and vibrant health) to you & yours! :turkey:.

9 Likes

Let us know how it works. An interesting idea.

1 Like

Yeah, will be interesting and I’ll update.

Iollo. Track over 500 biomarkers easily from home. No lab visits, just insights and actionable recommendations!

BF30 for $30 off

Discussed here

Here

Here

And here

3 Likes

Thank you. It was on my wishlist.

1 Like

Ulta Labs is running big discounts on blood tests. They use the quest labs and mobile services for draws. I got my results in under 24 hours the last time I used them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the notification. I never thought I would get a Black Friday discount on my blood work. Since most of the tests ordered are good for
“Your order is good for 6 months from the date of purchase. If you are unable to use your order within 6 months, just let us know and we can resend your order to the patient service center.”

Good time to stock up some tests and put them in my freezer.
You just saved me some bucks. I you were here, I’d buy you a beer.

4 Likes

@desertshores Awesome. Someday I’ll take you up on that beer.

2 Likes

@Neo, @Joseph Received my Pulsetto today, read the booklet and found mentioning of a “cap” on page 14, section Cleaning, #2. It reads “Put the cap back on the device”. What cap are they talking about? My device came without any caps. Did you have “caps” in the box?

Another observation that unpleasantly surprised me was a pretty strong fragrance smell from the back part covered by black fabric. Wondering if your unit also had a cologne smell coming from black fabric? It’s pretty unusual that a relaxation device would have a strong smell imo. Have a suspicion that somebody used it before it was shipped to me.

1 Like

Mine has not yet arrived. I’ll report back soon I hope.

I thought about getting pulsetto to help with sleep but my resting heart rate is 41-45 (no medications). This sounds like a device that decreases your heart rate. I don’t think my heart rate should be any lower. Am I misunderstanding this device? Would it still improve my sleep with already low heart rate?

It’s a good question. I have the same low resting heart rate, but don’t get enough deep stage sleep. I already received my device but did not use it yet. Not sure if it’s a good choice for me either.

Haven’t actually received mine either yet - so can’t say yet.