15 longevity leaders who take rapamycin

This is an updated overview of rapamycin dose regimes for 15 longevity leaders. Is it anyone that I have missed or dose regimes that are changed? Just send me a DM or comment below. To the next updated version I will try to find even more females to the list or split it to two gender specific lists. All feedback welcome as always :pray:

3 Likes

I’d take Tammi Kaberlein out and replace her with Brian Johnson. A billionaire health enthusiast probably has researched dosages.

3 Likes

You mean Bryan Johnson? This guy https://blueprint.bryanjohnson.co

It was only couple of weeks ago I first heard about him. I have plan to dig more into the topic. When I saw his protocol I was impressed of all the tests he had done. It looks like he takes 10mg every other week. For the next version of the list I will most likely include him but I will also keep Tammi there on the list so no plans in removing her.

4 Likes

Just checking my twitter this evening… look who’s getting more interested in rapamycin :wink:

8 Likes

Nice! I have a great deal of respect for Dr. Sinclair because of his book, Lifespan, and his podcast of the same name. Very informational and motivational! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am glad you’re keeping Tammi on the list. There are fewer women leaders in the health span and longevity field as it is, and even more of a challenge to find ones who use rapa. I noticed the ones on your list tend to take a lower dose and wonder if that has to do with a possible lower body weight, difference in biological makeup of their gender, the med being newly introduced to their system, or something else?

1 Like

That is interesting. Not only are we learning from leaders in the field, they also learn from each other.

1 Like

You are right. No need to take someone off. Just add new people at the bottom .

I know it would be difficult, but it would be nice to know how, when (morning, noon, or night), and with what they are taking it; i.e.
grapefruit juice, EVOO, piperine, etc.

3 Likes

I remember when talking to Tammi she said that Matts weight is almost double as hers. So that was one explanation why her dose is as it is :pray:

2 Likes

Krister, @larapo just posted this link to a story that mentions that Chip Wilson, the billionaire founder of LuluLemon based in Vancouver, is taking rapamycin (amoung many other things)…

In addition to the plasma and stem cell injections, Wilson also takes rapamycin — a cheap antifungal cancer drug that scientists suspect may be helpful for reducing age-related inflammation.

4 Likes

Big thanks for sharing. If we can get people like that onboard the Rapamycin Longevity Lab then the powerful Rapamycin Longevity Cocktail for us humans is something close to be able to achieve. We need this longevity leaders on this boat :pray:

https://www.rapamycin.news/t/the-rapamycin-longevity-cocktail-for-humans/10157/2

Thanks again I will update the listof longevity leaders who take it :muscle:

2 Likes

Krister - he would be a good person to fund efforts like yours (and much more)… You might try reaching out to him somehow…

“My time is limited,” he told Bloomberg.

“I have the right amount of money at the right time,” he added. “And I’m willing to take the risks.”

4 Likes

Lets form a small action group for this task and send a good text to him about what we are going to achieve with this lab initiative. Send me a message the ones who want to join :pray:

4 Likes

A good story on Chip Wilson:

Lululemon’s Founder Is Racing to Cure the Rare Disease Destroying His Muscles

For decades, Chip Wilson has been facing a form of muscular dystrophy. Now the notoriously unfiltered billionaire is spending $100 million to cure it.

Full story: https://archive.ph/AjjBV#selection-4615.0-4619.150

He also goes for IV drips of the naturally occurring metabolic enzyme NAD, which he’s hoping will supercharge his cells’ energy-producing mitochondria to keep them from breaking down or even help them regenerate. And he takes testosterone daily, as well as weekly doses of the drug rapamycin, which is usually given to recipients of organ transplants and has recently been shown to reduce age-related muscle loss.

Also, on Wikipedia:

In 2016, Wilson created Hold It All, a holding company that includes Wilson Capital, Wilson 5 Foundation, and Low Tide Properties,[24] with a vision to “create possibilities for people to live longer, healthier, more fun lives.”[25]

1 Like

Honestly, this guy looks like someone who would support Rapamycin-based medical research. He may just decide to throw a good chunk of money at any good longevity project. He’s already a believer in Rapamycin.

Sign me up for the action group. I’ll do what I can. Unfortunately, I don’t have any contacts for Mr. Wilson.

2 Likes