Why & How to Test your Rapamycin (2)

FYI, I contacted Dipesh and he encouraged purchasing Zydus over Biocon. He said he has had both tested and Zydus is higher quality.

5 Likes

@RapAdmin
With the recent availability of the new LEF Sirolimus blood test for $95 it would be easy to compare the bioavailability and I know some people are already doing this test - so we would just need to identify the sirolimus version they are using and then compare the blood test results.

This is super interesting and important! Do you have any first information about this? Bioavailability of the generic tablets and the official Sirolimus? Also (as you already posted in other threads) effects of grapejuice and fat? (I mean measures of this with the new blood test you mentioned)

Many thanks,
Dr. Spin

Isn’t Dasarimib a very expensive med?

I think you mean Dasatinib, and no, its a cheap generic medicine like rapamycin.

Anyone had recent contact with Dipesh at Welcome Wellness or successful deliveries?
Paid for tablets over a month ago and had no delivery yet or replies to email or text when trying to contact him over the past week. Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forums!

I have not heard of Welcome Wellness before. I assume it has nothing to do with the company “welcome healthcare” that is listed on our reliable pharmacy list: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

1 Like

Hope its not a scam then!

Emails were from WELCOME WELLNESS wwipltd@gmail.com

Welcome Healthcare
Dipesh Chhajed
Mobile +91-9821255501

Yes, something is going on with Dipesh. My phone shows he hasnt read anything I’ve texted him recently, yet he has responded to some of my texts using that same number.

He called me about a week ago, I couldnt quite understand him, but he sounded upset and was complaining about my (USA) government.

Also last week I accidentally dialed his number and hung up when I realized my mistake. He called me back but couldnt talk and said he would reply the next day, but never did.

1 Like

Yes, Dipesh represents Welcome Healthcare in Mumbai, Maharashtra India.

I dont know what the current issues are, but based on my past experiences, I would have recommended him.

I would NOT recommend anyone try purchasing from Dipesh at this time. I’m writing off this as lost money. Pity, but part of the risks of buying from overseas sources I guess. Will try RL Pharma instead.

1 Like

I just spoke to Dipesh and told him there was an issue. He thinks he has honored every order and was very concerned. I believe he will try to fix whatever went wrong. Maybe you should not give up on them yet.

1 Like

I use him too- great service he stopped taking PayPal for various reasons and went to a new app called Wise. In addition he had to bundle the meds in single boxes, I assume it has to do with international compliance. Nevertheless, very happy with his service and products.

I just placed my order with him 2 weeks ago, he had me use Wise to pay him no more PayPal
He was very helpful! I’ll let you know if I don’t get it…

1 Like

Follow up to previous posts - I received a phone call from Dipesh who was apologetic and explained that incomplete paperwork was the cause of the delay. Still a little concerned at the lack of communication but I guess everyone has a bad day (or two) at times. Have a photo from Dipesh of the package and EMS tag - which is not registering on the EMS site currently but will wait another day or so assuming it’s still being processed. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Hi, did you receive your order? I was hoping to give Dipesh a shot for my first rapamycin order!

Thanks!

1 Like

I think that is a great idea and would gladly participate

Ok, how can I contact Valisure or some testing company? I’d like to test Kachela rapamycin for once and for all (also this falls under coverage of the grant I’m writing)

1 Like

Valise changed their business model and no longer does testing for consumers. They were great because they were specifically focused on testing pharmaceuticals for contaminants so they were set up for this and new exactly what to look for. I don’t know of any other labs that do anything specific like this. There are many analytical testing labs out there in all the major metro areas, but when when I’ve tried to find one in the past they tend to be pretty expensive, like $700 to $1,000 for a compound analysis via HPLC, but that was a few years ago last time I looked. Perhaps there are new ones offering low cost services now.

1 Like

Some good news on the Indian pharmaceutical front… I wonder if they will be allowed to do unannounced inspections of the Indian factories. That was one of the problems cited in the Katherine Eban book, that the FDA was not allowed to do unannounced inspections of the facilities so some of the Indian companies were just hiding the false records, etc. before the FDA people inspected the factories…

US FDA to boost inspections of drug manufacturing units in India

Feb 27 (Reuters) - The U.S. drug regulator is set to increase the number of inspections at Indian drug manufacturing units in 2024 amid growing concerns over the quality of drugs, a top executive for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) told Reuters.

The FDA conducted more than 200 inspections in 2023 in India, picking up after a lull in unannounced inspections during the pandemic.

“We are putting every effort into increasing the number of inspections … (and) requesting more drug investigators to be stationed here,” FDA Country Director (India) Sarah McMullen said on Tuesday.

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/us-fda-boost-inspections-drug-manufacturing-units-india-2024-02-27/

2 Likes

I want to provide two sources of medication testing that I haven’t seen on this forum.

This past weekend, I reached out to the labs below about whether they were able to test Indian generics (or any medication) for identity, quantity, and purity. The three medications I asked about, not quite randomly, were rapamycin, bempedoic acid, and dapagliflozin.

One of these labs has been very popular in the AAS (steroid) and peptide worlds for many years. Though they test substances that are controlled in the United States, they operate legally in their country (Czech Republic). Their owner is a former MD and is very active and professional on forums.

Janoshik Analytical

The quotes:
1x Rapamycin analysis x 380 USD = 380 USD
1x Bempedoic analysis x 380 USD = 380 USD
1x Dapagliflozin analysis x 380 USD = 380 USD

The 2nd lab is Chromate. Chromate is a fairly new company located in the US, but I have seen a sample report that matched a Janoshik test of the same batch of peptides very closely. I suspect their prices will increase if they gain in popularity.

The owner gave me permission to post his response:

Those 3 items can be tested for $200 each. Purity can only be assessed if raw powder is provided. If the medications are in finished dosage form, then we can determine the amount of the compound in the capsule / tablet.”

I think I would be satisfied with knowing identity and content.

4 Likes