Topical Rapamycin Cream tips?

Any advice on getting topical sirolumus cream? I’ve seen some posts about making your own…. I’m on the fence about trying that…. I have a prescription, but don’t want to crush my pills….

I’ve seen some online compounding pharmacies, but I need one that doesn’t require a prescription ….

The reason I want to try a cream for my face is because I have rosacea and came across this article awhile ago

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Topical-rapamycin-treatment-alleviates-the-rosacea-associated-symptoms-in-rosacea_fig3_350170087

Im already using an ivecmctrin cream on my face that really helps…. But I still have a slight bit of inflammation on my cheeks… a slight redness…. I am curious to see if rapamycin can take away rosacea…. I also came across a post on Reddit who said that sirolumus cream cures her rosacea completely …

I really need to try this as a cream…. I’ve been to my dermatologist and showed her the article…. She said she absolutely does NOT prescribe sirolumus cream and looked at me like I was crazy LOL

3 Likes

Hi. The following website sells a rapamycin cosmetic skin cream without prescription: (Rapamycin.store)

They also sell a “transdermal” cream. But the transdermal cream is designed for systemic absorption. I haven’t gotten any products from them yet. So I don’t know how reliable they are. I think it ships from Australia. But it looks like they only accept Bitcoin. If you haven’t used Bitcoin before, a website like Coinbase might simplify the process.

There is only one review on Trust Pilot. And it said shipping took a few weeks.

1 Like

A compounding pharmacy has started offering this (I know of this one, but if there are others, please post the information on them).

You need to first get a prescription from your doctor for this rapamycin skin cream.

Here is the information on the product and the pharmacy:

Sirolimus 0.1% cream/ointment 60g $75 for all rapamycin FB members- mention code FB to receive discount. RX Required.

College Pharmacy - https://www.collegepharmacy.com/

I would not want a rapa cream that does not pnetrate the skin, as I’m sure it needs to get into the live skin cells to be effective. So if a miniscule amount gets into my other tissues, that would be a bonus.
Also, I would not buy from a dealer that insists on payment by Bitcoin so I’d need an account that would expose me to all kinds of fraud. Bitcoin is just another scam foisting a worthless set of numbers, nothing more, onto a set of greedy buyers looking for a greater fool.

3 Likes

Cosmetic face creams like the Olay creams at the drugstore are formulated to penetrate the skin to deliver ingredients like retinol, ceramides and niacinimide. But the systemic absorption is minimal for most drugs. Transdermal gels and creams are intended to get drugs quickly into the bloodstream or synovial fluid rather than treat skin.

Bitcoin reduces transaction costs for merchants. But having it as the only payment option is unusual. And it doesn’t provide the buyer with protections like a credit card payment where you can dispute a transaction.

2 Likes

Yes - that is pretty ridiculous. 99.7% of the population has never used Bitcoin to purchase anything, so its just foolish to force that on people. If that is their only payment option, the business will probably not be in business very long.

2 Likes

I’ve had a number of basal cell skin cancers & en situ squamous. (in my family). Has anyone tried topical rapa for these kind of conditions or related ones like keretoses? Has it been effective? Any side effects? I’m thinking of ordering some topical. Also at concentration have you used or recommend?

Thanks!

Hello All,
They scammed me out of almost $250 of bitcoin. I placed an order for 2 products in February 2023, no response to any correspondence and did not receive any product. BEWARE ALL, RAPAMYCIN.STORE AKA RAPAMYCIN BUYERS GROUP IS A SCAM!! DO NOT USE THEM!! Very disappointing.

Sorry to hear that.

There is a “Contact Us” box (web form) at the bottom of their home page. And there is an email address, buyers@rapamycin.store. Did you try both?

I messaged the Contact us at the bottom of the page about 8 times. I actually did not try the email, but will give it a try.
Many Thanks!

1 Like

My father used the cream. It didn’t work. He used one day 30 pumps then we put blood in labs if there is any trace of sirolimus. The blood show no trace of sirolimus in the blood.

Maybe the cream is usfull for the skin and grey hair.

3 Likes

You can easily get rapamycin cream now from Healthspan - see here:

5 Likes

Has anyone personally and successfully ordered from this company?

See here: Ordering Online from gethealthspan.com

Yes. I get rapamycin from them

The concentration mentioned in the paper is 0.4% which is I think higher than discussed around here.

I sent them an email requesting more info, but do you know what concentration their cream is?

Sorry - I don’t know the concentration. Please post if you find out.

Here is their reply:

“The active ingredients are sirolimus (rapamycin) 0.2% and EGCG 0.2% Perme8 gel. It also contains the inactive ingredient PCCA WO6 anhydrous topical gel base.”

I don’t know anything about them, but they seem trustworthy with doctors on staff.

1 Like

Any ideas on how to get topical rapamycin in Europe?