Singapore centre for age reversal Chi Longevity helps patients live longer, healthier lives

More and more longevity clinics are opening…

A centre has opened in Singapore focused on optimising physical and emotional well-being, reducing the risk of age-related illness, extending life expectancy and helping clients feel energetic as they grow older.

Chi Longevity bills itself as a global centre of excellence for biological age reversal. Its programmes are led by its co-founder Andrea Maier, a professor in medicine, healthy ageing and dementia research, and director of the Centre for Healthy Longevity at the National University of Singapore.

The private medical centre, which opened in March 2023, aims to provide a science-based approach to ageing, with personalised programmes to promote vitality and longevity.

Full story: Singapore centre for age reversal Chi Longevity helps patients live longer, healthier lives – and you’re never too old, or young, to start on it, co-founder says | South China Morning Post

Chi Longevity Website:

Related Reading:

Here: Longevity Clinics: What They Are, Services & More

Longevity Center Europe: The Longevity Summit, News & Update - #12 by RapAdmin

2 Likes

Do they prescribe rapamycin?

I don’t know - why don’t you reach out to them and find out, and please post here if you have any information. Andrea Meier (co-founder of this clinic) is also running the rapamycin trial at NUS, and I have spoken with her but not about this issue. I suspect they may wait until after the trial before they start offering it.