Reverse Gray Hair, Hair Repigmentation

Yes, there’s repigmentation, but I am assuming it is from the chemicals and not from my body. I have never had natural blonde hair before.

4 Likes

Chris wrote:I have never had natural blonde hair before.

Exactly. I am liking my blonde highlights. Better than silver. Lol. RapAdmin pointed out DMSO can affect the actual hair structure… the Green Tea EGCG and Reveratrol gets pulled into the hair shaft creating a permanent and natural coloring… all my hair variations and streaks are retained. Grey is gone and looks like my hair did in my youth… shiney and healthier.

Glad it is working. I have no complaints on my hair right now.

3 Likes

I definitely like the new hair color, it’s just not the one I was born with. It’s the color I wanted to have but never did. Also the color on the top is different from the sides which is fine. It’s just darker on the sides where my original hair color shows.

3 Likes

That’s interesting, can you upload the picture of your blonde hair?

2 Likes

It’s more of a light brown, but some people said blonde. I’m in Hong Kong, so anything that’s not jet black…

As for pics, once I have better results. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, I finally received a letter from the FDA stating that my shipment has been confiscated. The letter is the same as the one shown here and cites “misbranding.” Not sure if I ordered too many, especially of the Minoxidil, or if they have singled out Kachhela packages. Either way, I’ll most likely order from a different place or places, and reduce the amount.

1 Like

My Kachhela is also stuck in NY Customs since late November. Recent tracking sheets show that Kachhela products are moving through but very slowly.

If mine also ends up being confiscated, that will answer the question if Kachhela is being singled out.

1 Like

There is no refund. So that suggests to me that the orders should be kept small.

Also, I was disturbed by receiving an ad they sent to me for tapentadol, an opiate. I imagine there are undercover agents on their mailing list who dont take kindly to such sales.

Not sure if I will continue with Kachhela even if my order comes through.

3 Likes

This is great investigating, I always wondered what happened to Rivertown

1 Like

Investigating is much easier with Linkedin today. We had some mutual contacts so i just sent him a message.

1 Like

My courier picked up my Rapamycin from NIBA Health today. 500 1 mg tablets. Should arrive in Hong Kong in early January.

this is the key, how do we stimulate hair follicles going into the telogen phase and then back into the anagen phase…

And if he is so worried about applying an immunosuppressant why does he put cyclosporine in the formula which is an immunosuppressant calcineurin inhibitor like tacrolimus

Anil at Kachhela says they will send a replacement for my package which has been “processed” at US Customs for over 30 days, (and therefore likely confiscated)

Is it just a roll of the dice whether your imported drugs get seized? IDK. But I’m pleased that they have the integrity to make good on the purchase.

5 Likes

Nice, thanks for posting this! I had given up, and placed orders with two different companies. It’s worth a shot to ask Kachhela to attempt to send a replacement.

1 Like

I think after 3 months of tacrolimus ointment 1-2x/wk I can say it I am not really convinced it works. Next up oral minoxidil at around 1-1.25 mg/day (10mg split into “8”)

edit: I think I will skip the tacrolimus ointment for now as I don’t really like the thick fatty residue it leaves on my skin (no side effects from it though), I might try it again if I see no results when the weather gets better and I don’t need to wear my winter jacket which tends to get soiled by the ointment

6 Likes

I’ve used it on my eyebrows for years and it definitely seems to work. ADC sells it at a decent price. I’ve considered working on figuring out how to make a solution with it to use on my scalp but that’s for a bit later in my longevity journey.

3 Likes

Mind sharing the exact formulation you use and your experience with it ?

1 Like

I got insurance for my recent Kachhela order, so they will resend if I don’t get it for any reason. Not too expensive, $20 if I recall correctly. It was a larger order this time of over 1000 pills of various types, and I hear that customs might be more likely to stop a large order. We’ll see…

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is for me? Forgive me I’m new.

I think Aman wanted to know if you’re using .03% bimatoprost, one drop per eyebrow once a day, or some other dosage or concoction.

1 Like