Rejuvenation Olympics

Whelp, still no updates from Rejuvenation Olympics on my data or any change to leaderboard whatsoever as far as I can tell.

I guess that’s one way to maintain 1st place!

disappointing

(yeah, I know it’s free and all, but still)

3 Likes

I suspect a lot of the work being done by Oliver Zolman and Bryan Johnson is ultimately more focused on marketing their businesses (Longevity centers / clinics, Longevity School, etc.) and themselves vs. focused on pushing the field and public awareness forward with regard to the Longevity Field.

They may see them as the same thing (and I think they have definitely raised the public’s awareness of work in the longevity field given the press they’ve gotten), but the interests of different segments of the longevity field definitely conflict in some areas… Longevity Biotech wants the focus on solid science (not biohacker billionaires), Longevity hackers want open information that they can use (Bryan Johnson and Olicer Zolman have shared some data, but really not the indepth data that we would like to see that we could really use - I suspect Oliver saves that for his clients that will pay him the $1,000 per hour).

3 Likes

That is obvious.

As is said…

Went it is free, You are the product.

2 Likes

Hey Ed - I am gunning for a spot in the top 20…lol.

Just got this…my sample has been received.

Expect report in 3 weeks. Curious with my reduced rapa dosing for past 2 months… 12 mg weekly. See where I am at biological age.

4 Likes

Carnac the Magnificent…

I see, one of the top five.

As the envelope is opened…

1 Like

Could that “one” be…

4 Likes

And the envelope has been opened!

1 Like

Then I will open my clinic very soon for the same price :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Join party.

In the end there will be one market leader.

Who that is is not even on the horizon.

1 Like

DrM, have you read any of Edward Bernays writings/work?

Good luck!

My 2nd kit went out to TruDiagnostic a few days ago as well, so my results will be right behind you.

I did a GlycanAge at the same time just for kicks.

1 Like

No, But I will take a look

He seems to have ties to the Freud family.

Read his classical essays;

“Propaganda”

“Crystallizing Public Opinion”

“The Engineering of Consent”

And add

“The Lewis Powell Memo: A Corporate Blueprint to Dominate Democracy”

Truly understanding these 4 documents you will know and understand how all {the general populace] is controlled and manipulated.

I add links below.

1 Like

Yes, nephew of Sigmund Freud

If you think that some portion is not “controlled or manipulated” (and I would add “influenced by”), wouldn’t that assume such thing as “free will” : Robert Sapolsky: Free will — a myth we need… to get rid of 5/6 [Vert Dider] 2020 - YouTube

Robert Sapolsky: “I Don’t Think We Have Any Free Will Whatsoever.” - Freakonomics)

But we digress…

Yes, happy to do so.

Edward Bernays, The Engineering of Consent, An Audio Reading of His Essay

Edward L. Bernays - Crystallizing Public Opinion (Full Audiobook)

Propaganda - Edward Bernays - Full Audiobook -

“The Lewis Powell Memo”

1 Like

I am not a great fan of epigenetic tests preferring functional tests and biomarkers, but I sent off my sample on Friday. I think it has got as far as Stansted airport in the UK.

2 Likes

I’ve just started following this thread as I’m watching the Rejuvenation Olympics. I did TruAge before recieving an infusion of young Fresh Frozen Plasma and am waiting 4 months and will perform another TruAge comparison. Once I recevie the results, which subjectively have been great, I’ll either do the same “experiment” with Rapamycin or do a young Fresh Frozen Plasma exchange.

2 Likes

Review the following posting;

1 Like