Rejuvenation Olympics

If you think that some portion is not “controlled or manipulated” (and I would add “influenced by”), wouldn’t that assume such thing as “free will” : Robert Sapolsky: Free will — a myth we need… to get rid of 5/6 [Vert Dider] 2020 - YouTube

Robert Sapolsky: “I Don’t Think We Have Any Free Will Whatsoever.” - Freakonomics)

But we digress…

Yes, happy to do so.

Edward Bernays, The Engineering of Consent, An Audio Reading of His Essay

Edward L. Bernays - Crystallizing Public Opinion (Full Audiobook)

Propaganda - Edward Bernays - Full Audiobook -

“The Lewis Powell Memo”

1 Like

I am not a great fan of epigenetic tests preferring functional tests and biomarkers, but I sent off my sample on Friday. I think it has got as far as Stansted airport in the UK.

2 Likes

I’ve just started following this thread as I’m watching the Rejuvenation Olympics. I did TruAge before recieving an infusion of young Fresh Frozen Plasma and am waiting 4 months and will perform another TruAge comparison. Once I recevie the results, which subjectively have been great, I’ll either do the same “experiment” with Rapamycin or do a young Fresh Frozen Plasma exchange.

2 Likes

Review the following posting;

1 Like

Curious… I have heard good things about youthful blood exchange and regeneration/rejuvenation.

Can you tell us more as to: how, where and cost of your…young Fresh Frozen Plasma exchange?

Thanks.

1 Like

For me using young plasma makes sense. What doesn’t make sense is spending time and money extratcting the benefits of something that is reasdly available. This drives up the cost of true HEALTH care.

1 Like

I received my young Fresh Frozen plasma, yffp for short, and yFFP™ to be technical by infusion. 1.8 litres over 3 infusions. In hindsight I would have chosen to do in 2 infusions. I think the nurse wanted to be super cautious, incase I had a problem. But it was great. easy. no more painful than a nedle stick.
I did it in Texas, as I understand the only place this is available. Since I did my infusion - and my mom’s- there are doctors in Austin and Dallas area performing exchanges, where they remove old plasma and then add the new plasma. Which makes sense, remove the junk then add the new, better communicators in the yFFP.

2 Likes

And the cost for the three infusion’s?

1 Like

Hi, can you share the doctors in Austin that make this procedure? Thanks

1 Like

I paid $6750. While not affordable for lots of people, I get that. If we focused on therapies like this that don’t require loads of R&D expense, are readily available and safe, then the price would be driven down, research could be done and Insurance companies would have to start reimbursing.

And at the same time…a life without dementia is priceless.

3 Likes

FWIW

Review

“Ambrosia” was backed Peter Thiel

2 Likes

Dr Stickler in Austin does exchanges, though I imagine he’d do an infusion. Nice guy. Good people. He seems to be well known for this and using epigenetics.

3 Likes

The FDA would say that:)))
Plasma has been used for a hundred years, and is FDA approved. The risks the article mentions are totally avoidable.

"When companies are giving plasma just to deal with neurologic symptoms without any good medical evidence, it’s a risky thing to do,”…said the person who has not lived with nerological symptoms and/or is bought into the medical model of sick care.

4 Likes

Email update an hour ago:

Hi, Edward!

Thanks so much for your patience after the launch of the Rejuvenation Olympics! As we mentioned, we’ve had a fantastic response from thousands of people wanting to submit their data.

As a result of this launch-related influx of participants, we have been working to confirm consents and data sharing from testing lab TruDiagnostic. However, we are excited to announce we have an official launch date for the latest rankings of our leaderboard!

Next Wednesday, March 1st, we will publish the latest rankings of our rejuvenation athletes who were able to snag or hold onto a top 20 spot on our two leaderboards.

Will this be the month that reigning champ Bryan Johnson is overtaken for the best age reversal? Check your email and our leaderboard on the 1st to find out!

Changes You’ll Notice

We hear you!

Thank you for your feedback and thoughtful responses on potential ways to make the leaderboard more representative of accomplishments in age reversal!

As a result, we have made the following changes to the leaderboard, which will be reflected in our March rankings. We think that these changes will make the leaderboard much more informative and prevent manipulation.

We will now require a minimum of three data points (biological age tests that meet our standards for submission) in order to rank on the leaderboard.

Moving forward, we will screen each sample for consistency on genetic SNP data, to make sure someone doesn’t submit a sample under another individual’s name.

The Absolute Change Leaderboard will have sorting capabilities so athletes can filter through the largest absolute and relative (percentage) changes.

The leaderboard rankings will be consistently updated on the first of each month, and monthly winners will be announced. We will also privately send each participant an email with details of their rank for tracking of personal improvements.

If you would like your age-reversal accomplishments to be considered for the March 2023 rankings, please submit your data by tonight, Wednesday, February 21, 2023.

If you need to take an additional test to meet the new submission standards for participation, you can purchase one here.

Cheers,

The Rejuvenation Olympics Team

3 Likes

n.b.
We will now require a minimum of three data points (biological age tests that meet our standards for submission) in order to rank on the leaderboard.

So looks like my DunedinPACE of 0.78 won’t get me anywhere, and my second test is being processed now. I suppose I’ll wait ~6 months to do another one…

Hopefully if you have fewer than 3 tests they will email privately what your ranking would have been if you had 3…

3 Likes

Yes, a bit strange.
Seems they could take your age and their TruDiagnostic test and get a ranking based on your chronological age and your biological age difference. Easy - peasy.

1 Like

It looks at bit like a marketing thing rather than an objective assessment.

3 Likes
1 Like