Recent interview of Vince Giuliano

Here’s the interview with Vince Giuliano. I hope you like it. Vince discusses his latest understanding of the aging process and the importance of reducing inflammation. He also reviews some of his personal interventions.

Links to Vince’s Writings

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Joe!

1 Like

It is my pleasure. Vince is a smart man, and a fun conversation.

Excellent. Thanks.
Can’t wait to listen

1 Like

That was very informative from one of the smartest anti-aging scientists of our time.
I have essentially the same diet and supplement stack.
Very much agree with the importance of histone methylation, though we don’t yet know how to safely modify it.
His emphasis on controlling chronic inflammation has now been corroborated in multiple studies and he’s absolutely right in its role in all aging related diseases. His stack is considerably more than just 4 supplements.
He had an unfortunate experience with rapamycin, but it demonstrates that it can be a potent suppressor of our innate immune system. Caution is required.
I’ve done a deeper dive on rapamycin and cancer. Lots of conflicting information.

2 Likes

For the Vince Giuliano fans… Vince has given me to share … 20% off discount codes to try his anti-inflammation product 4 Herb Synergy Gold II. It contains a liposomal preparation of: Curcumin, Boswellia, Ginger, and Ashwagandha. I do not make a commission. I don’t want to run afoul of any chatroom rules (?) so I’ll add the codes to the podcast show notes. I’ll report back after I’ve used it for a month.

2 Likes