Rapamycin: The Gift that Keeps on Giving

Happy Holidays to all! Special thanks to all the regular contributors here that make the forum such a valuable place for people interested in learning about, and implementing, the latest longevity therapies. @Krister_Kauppi thanks for the great graphics you’ve created over the past year, including the image above!

35 Likes

Santa… I don’t want much this year… just an age reversal of 20 plus years!

More Christmases… more family and fun times.
Here’s to a fantastic New Year!

19 Likes

This is the one time of the year when you can give your pancreas, liver and kidneys a good workout.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

12 Likes

Enjoy yourselves. I hope you were good this year so Santa could bring what you wanted.

I had to kiss a lot of frogs but this year I was happy to find (with help):

• rapamycin.news
  • rapamycin
  • methylene blue
  • awareness of AGEs
  • HRV biofeedback
  • NIR light lamp
  • nitric oxide boosting
  • the power of plants (phytonutrients & fiber diversity)
  • solved my knee pain

It’s been a good year.

20 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! It has been a great year together with you all! You have learned me a lot which I really appreciate. I like also the tough discussions and disagreements that happens. It highlights that things are not as easy as we usually think. I have a good feeling that next year will be a really good rapamycin year where we push things forward together with other researchers :pray:

12 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all. You are a wonderful and warm community that I’m so grateful to be a part of. Have learned (and implemented) so much! Wishing all a healthy, happy and prosperous 2024! :champagne::partying_face::gift:

12 Likes

Happy Christmas to one and all. :two_hearts: :christmas_tree:

I was one of those few who had ‘zero presence’ on the internet until this year….but I was so enamoured by this forum (both by its members and moderator @RapAdmin), that I had to join.

So I guess that may count as a Christmas miracle

15 Likes

Since we are all interested in longevity… how old is Santa’s real age? The most concrete answer to this is that Santa is currently 1,752 years old as of 2023, according to Email Santa! Definitely an early adapter on Rapamycin, TRT and acarbose.

Looking good Santa (1752 years Chronological… . 60 biological).

7 Likes

Santa is a mystery. Dead and alive at the same time. The question is, are we dealing with a Zombie-santa?

5 Likes

Happy new year and happy belated Christmas.
Thank you for your so appreciated input on all that!

2 Likes

Happy Christmas, and happy new year.
Thank you for this incredible website you created.
So much knowledge shared.
I’m glad I found it🤗

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! It’s great to be a part of this wonderful intellectual community. We’re all in this together, so let’s help each other live longer!

4 Likes