Rapamycin and sexual health - I've got questions!

It seems the good doctor wants to add to her arsenal of remedies, which could be rapamycin.

This is not a plug. I have never met the doctor, nor ever been to Utah.

3 Likes

@mike666 Yes, my approach to preventing and treating ED definitely involves “all the things.”

I have two clinics, which is confusing, but in the stem cell/regenerative medicine clinic we’re doing procedures mostly. That’s the clinic I spend most of my time (Docere clinic).

In my other office (Biorestoration), we focus on everything else - lifestyle, hormones, nutritional supplements, low intensity shockwave therapy. I have excellent practitioners who see patients there, but I’m mostly an owner/advisor at this point. I’ve recommended the providers there consider adding Rapamycin to the offerings. We’re still in discussions.

3 Likes

That makes sense. Sadly, I’d advised against adding Rapa, in an official manner. Likely too much bad press, & State / Fed action. And likely actions initiated by other MDs.

The Young Blood Transfusions I got about 7 years ago, are no longer available, due to negative press.

Many years ago, a holistic MD my wife saw had his medical license suspended, & his bank accounts frozen. The ostensible reason was a non-allopathic IV he offered. No patient every complained. In fact, the entire legal (sic) action was due to father of his ex-wife, whom had political connections.

Galileo taught us that even insisting the earth revolved around the sun, could still result in house arrest.

And I learned, just because I thought I cleverly found your site & your practice, I should continue to see if you have another office!

1 Like