Rapamycin and Grapefruit Juice

You cannot manage what you cannot measure.

My gut is telling me incremental muscle build over the past month, but I have added a new heavier barbell, so confounded. But definitely NO limitation to reps and loading and recovery.

A repeat VO2max down road will be definitely interesting especially given my already super low iron status, now fully crossed over into full on anemic triggered no doubt by Rapamycin. Although I recently donated, the drop is way too much to be from a donation. I have my doc consult next week…he’s going to freak at my anemia. He told me years ago don’t lower ferritin less than 80…blew by that years ago.

1 Like

Not donating blood pre test will give you a 5 point bump I would expect. You should read ‘The Secret Race’, Hamilton went from winning the Dauphine to not being able to finish the Ruta Del Sol after donating a blood bag.

2 Likes

Wow that’s huge. Maybe not as big a bump for mere mortal CRF persons? I was thinking to myself, do I defer or do the test, especially anemic, like massive hindrance? I decided I need many data points, especially on full on Rapamycin, might as well test and put a dot on the map. A triathlete friend of mine, high load endurance per week, not professional, my age, is at 55 VO2max. Actually the damn mask is so constrictive exhaling, it surely hindered.

I will be very interesting said protocol as well. I should get a vo2 test as some sort of baseline. I will have no where to go but up.

Give us a clue… Over 20mg/wk??

2 Likes

I lost around 30 Watts (0.4 W/kg) from my already pathetic 260W FTP after my blood donation 3 weeks ago, still haven’t recovered completely :frowning:

:cry: @MAC has gone awol

I am still here, just pulling together the methodology/data, should be posting any day.

3 Likes

I’ve been taking Sirolimus since the beginning of June. I’m up to 5mg every other Saturday with GFJ. First time with GFJ……

I’m 6’2” and was 167lbs when I started my regimen (11% body fat), I’m now 178lbs and my body is more like it was when I was in my 30s. Thicker muscles and thicker skin. I feel healthier in general. I’m sleeping a lot better than I have in a year.

My power yoga classes do not seem very challenging anymore.

I’m getting new blood work next month to compare to June’s.

I’m very happy with the results so far.

I also started taking supplements to increase my T from 516 to 756 as of my last test a few months ago.

Thanks for sharing what you do.

1 Like

Which supplement did you start?

Tongkat Ali
DIM
Turkesterone
Fedogia agrestis (taking 30 days then a month off)

1 Like

Here’s a breakdown of dosage for tongkat ali:

DIM was suggested by my pcp because it blocks the conversion of T to estrogen

2 Likes

I take 1 pill of Anastrozole once a week with my TRT…cypionate for that. Perfect for the past 3 years. Don’t want moobs. Man boobs.

3 Likes

Lol same here brother!

Why not take an otc rather than Rx?

1 Like

Great article… but now at 64.5 years and at 3.5 years on TRT with Anastrozole - all has been perfect, so sticking to what works.

My testosterone is at 1500 and estradiol is 30.1
pg/mL. I found what works for me. Thanks.

3 Likes

Jason do you take HCG and/or have breaks from the T?

Where the hell is @MAC?!

Nope same regimen for 3.5 years… intramuscular shot 1 ml of 200 mg Cypionate…no breaks. I do not take HCG. Should I?

My biological markers indicate that I am significantly younger. GlycanAge 37 years and TruMe methylation 51 years. I am 64.5 years.

3 Likes

The Agetron protocol!

"Nothing else is even close."™

1 Like

Great job! I100% agree with doing what works for you. I was just curious why you chose an Rx over otc?

You definitely are a pioneer and I’m grateful that you share your regimen and results.
:clap:

1 Like

I guess HCG is only important if you want to retain testicular function.

1 Like