Rapamycin and Grapefruit Juice

I will be very interesting said protocol as well. I should get a vo2 test as some sort of baseline. I will have no where to go but up.

Give us a clue… Over 20mg/wk??

2 Likes

I lost around 30 Watts (0.4 W/kg) from my already pathetic 260W FTP after my blood donation 3 weeks ago, still haven’t recovered completely :frowning:

:cry: @MAC has gone awol

I am still here, just pulling together the methodology/data, should be posting any day.

3 Likes

I’ve been taking Sirolimus since the beginning of June. I’m up to 5mg every other Saturday with GFJ. First time with GFJ……

I’m 6’2” and was 167lbs when I started my regimen (11% body fat), I’m now 178lbs and my body is more like it was when I was in my 30s. Thicker muscles and thicker skin. I feel healthier in general. I’m sleeping a lot better than I have in a year.

My power yoga classes do not seem very challenging anymore.

I’m getting new blood work next month to compare to June’s.

I’m very happy with the results so far.

I also started taking supplements to increase my T from 516 to 756 as of my last test a few months ago.

Thanks for sharing what you do.

1 Like

Which supplement did you start?

Tongkat Ali
DIM
Turkesterone
Fedogia agrestis (taking 30 days then a month off)

1 Like

Here’s a breakdown of dosage for tongkat ali:

DIM was suggested by my pcp because it blocks the conversion of T to estrogen

2 Likes

I take 1 pill of Anastrozole once a week with my TRT…cypionate for that. Perfect for the past 3 years. Don’t want moobs. Man boobs.

3 Likes

Lol same here brother!

Why not take an otc rather than Rx?

1 Like

Great article… but now at 64.5 years and at 3.5 years on TRT with Anastrozole - all has been perfect, so sticking to what works.

My testosterone is at 1500 and estradiol is 30.1
pg/mL. I found what works for me. Thanks.

3 Likes

Jason do you take HCG and/or have breaks from the T?

Where the hell is @MAC?!

Nope same regimen for 3.5 years… intramuscular shot 1 ml of 200 mg Cypionate…no breaks. I do not take HCG. Should I?

My biological markers indicate that I am significantly younger. GlycanAge 37 years and TruMe methylation 51 years. I am 64.5 years.

3 Likes

The Agetron protocol!

"Nothing else is even close."™

1 Like

Great job! I100% agree with doing what works for you. I was just curious why you chose an Rx over otc?

You definitely are a pioneer and I’m grateful that you share your regimen and results.
:clap:

1 Like

I guess HCG is only important if you want to retain testicular function.

1 Like

Ummm… testicular function one of the benefits of rapamycin the regeneration of gonads.
The Role of Rapamycin in Healthspan Extension via the Delay of Organ Aging By Yan Zhang
Age-related testicular atrophy
There are very few studies on rapamycin in male reproductive system aging. Only one study noted that rapamycin protected against age-caused testicular atrophy by increasing spermatid, spermatocyte, differentiating spermatogonia, and primary spermatogonia numbers ( Wilkinson et al., 2012 ). Overall, these studies suggest that rapamycin has the potential for protecting healthy aging of the reproductive system.

Seems to be working - :wink:

2 Likes

I agree the research on rapamycin and testicular function looks promising but if you’re on TRT with no breaks or HCG then testicular atrophy is unavoidable because you’re shutting off LH & FSH.

Again, this might not be a concern (presumably you don’t want a baby in your late 60s :grimacing:) but it does commit you to lifelong TRT because the testes won’t bounce back if you ever discontinue treatment. My slight concern is that the success of 17a Estradiol suggests more T might be better short/medium term but perhaps not for longevity.

2 Likes

Just checked – twice - hmmm… Nah. Same size and definitely full loads. So maybe rapamycin counters it of the effects or the Lecithin that I have been taking for about 3 years.

Might do an LH & FSH test out of curiosity… at some point.

2 Likes