Prenuvo full-body MRI scan

https://www.prenuvo.com/

2 Likes

This was discussed In April, 2022, by member ā€œrivasp12ā€. He had the scan preformed

5 Likes

The issue with full body scans is the false positives and what you will go through chasing them.

2 Likes

I feel a small lump on the left side of my throat, I hope Iā€™m okayā€¦

Itā€™s probably very unlikely to be cancer right?
Keep us posted.

Is it outside the throat or ā€œinsideā€ (can it be Globus pharyngis?)

Outside the throatā€¦ Weird things really really happen to me/around me

Itā€™s very unlikely, but I still just want to just be sureā€¦

Incidentally, some of my friends are helping me fundraise (set up a gofundme) to help me with costs following a serious accident I recently had (just to be sure Iā€™m okay)ā€¦ The accident has definitely affected my ability to thinkā€¦

Itā€™s 1.5 Tesla MRI, IDK if worth it

I think Kim K. is starting to follow Bryan Johnson down the longevity biohacking pathā€¦

Yes of course it doesnā€™t sound good to have a lump outside the throat, it could be cancer, but it doesnā€™t have to be. Important to check.

Was it a concussion, if I remember you mention it somewhere? You donā€™t have to share.
The brain is very plastic at your age so I am sure you will be able to get back function to think.

Bryan is single and only a couple years older than her. Itā€™s going to be proof that weā€™re living in a simulation if they get together.

1 Like

(topic deleted by author)

It would be interesting from a ā€˜belt and bracesā€™ perspective to run a Prenuvo full-body MRI scan with the Galleri test (or something similar) to screen out false positives

2 Likes

My brother just did the Galleri and came up clean. Iā€™m thinking about it. $$

1 Like

In my view and opinion

If a person takes any advice or comment from ā€œKim Kardashianā€ you have something wrong.

3 Likes