PEARL / AgelessRX Rapamycin Trial Participant Feedback - So Far

Ah shucks…. Youre welcome! And I’m just a few weeks away from the six month anniversary of the study. I’ll retake all the tests and report the findings when they finally come in. Fingers crossed!

6 Likes

I never get mouth sores even at high dose of 10mg lol

1 Like

Im in the AgelessRX Rapamycin trial and Im paying $95 a month for the compound formula. I just started on 15mg compound this past Saturday. AgelessRX pays for the bloodwork so don’t let others claim their paying for it. Also the $150 is for the generic brand or Siromilus which starts out at 2 mg a week for first month then goes up to 4mg a week for 2nd month and 6mg a week for 3rd month. Im currently in my 9th week and am already going next Monday for my second blood work. Like I said they pay for the blood work or I wouldn’t have asked to join the trial. Tomorrow I have a 15 mins Meet me online with one of their physicians or personal as a followup questionaire on how its going. I’m 75 and was out for a 90 mins bike ride today. 137 lbs down from 150 since I started the trial. Also taking 1000 mg Metformin daily.

5 Likes

Hi Clarence. How many weeks of rapamycin do they send you for the $95. Thanks in advance.

Hi lillycat. Just had my 6 month on PEARL trial. Not much change from 6 mos. ago. Triglycerides at 90 up from 68. Down 2.8 lbs. no biggie. Visceral fat loss minimal. Still not sure if I’m on rapa. If I am I think it’s the 5 mg which since it’s compounded is probably less. Bones still good. No results from Glycanage yet. Maybe second week in May for those results. It’ll be good to hear from you with your results. I’m 70 y.o.

2 Likes

A Months supply or four pills. One for each week. This past Saturday i started on the 15MG compound form which is most likely equal to a 6 mg of the generic brand. Compound form isn’t absolved as well as the $150 Pill which would be 6Gms now. Doubt I would have joined had i have to pay $150 a month. A bit rich for me. Also wouldn’t have joined if I had to pay for the bloodwork.

1 Like

Thank you. I am in the PEARL trial and won’t unblind until after 12/31. We either get 5 mg, 10 mg or placebo. All compounded. I have zero side affects.

1 Like

I completed the Pearl Trial. Had zero effects also, Now I am on real Sirolimus and do notice the effects. Stark realization it was placebo. But I did my part for science. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

In two weeks I start my midpoint tests… it will be interesting. Yes I had been hoping for more weight loss. If anything I have gained😳

1 Like

Yes. I was hoping the same. The availability of the compounded is much less than the generic as we’ve read. I’m thinking that could influence our results.

2 Likes

Curious if they unblinded you after the 48 weeks. Guessing that’s how you know you were on placebo.

1 Like

Great question!! I’ll be unblinded in a few weeks when the 48 week study ends. Stay tuned for the results! Are you in the study too?

Can’t wait to see the blood test and other test results I’ll be retaking soon.

3 Likes

I was told they would not unbind till after the new year. I was so disappointed. My last pill was this past Monday. I have had zero side effects. Already had my post trial meeting. I’m done.

1 Like

Hi Patty. I’m done with the trial. They will not unblind you till after the new year.

1 Like

Interesting thanks, my end date is Nov 11, I think I will order some from India to keep taking it. Based on my side effects I am sure I was not on placebo!

3 Likes

Pattyg, why would you not continue to get the Sirolimus from them?

1 Like

My understanding is they are using a compound. I have heard that compounds are not as bio active? And not the best form.

Hi Pattyg, you are right that generally compounded pharmacy rapamycin is typically not very bioavailable (from people’s experiences), but Ageless RX is different than most compounding pharmacies I think.

The AgelessRX cofounder is here in the forums and as you can see in this post, they’ve done testing to confirm the bioavailability of their product:

4 Likes

Your knowledge is amazing! TY

1 Like

Im on the Compounded formula @ 15Grams which is supposed to be equivalent to 6 grams of Sirolimus. Also recently started on Acrobose and have been on Metformin from the time I started on Rapamycin compound. Im 75, bike ride outdoors at least four days a week, 2 hours each ride as well as spend time in the gym on my off days from bike riding. Im at the body weight or 138/140 lbs for my size 5 feet 7 inches. Good body weight for bike riding. Before I got on the AgelessRX program i weighed 150 and was having a hard time dropping any. So Im satisfied with my results. Im not in the trial so I know Im getting compounded formula. About 2 months ago they sent me for blood work just to see how much Rapamycin was in my system within 24 hours of taking it. I saw the results and it was very little but the doctor said its there and this test naturally would be showing much more for someone taking Rapamycin as a anti rejection drug.

1 Like