PEARL / AgelessRX Rapamycin Trial Participant Feedback - So Far

I was told they would not unbind till after the new year. I was so disappointed. My last pill was this past Monday. I have had zero side effects. Already had my post trial meeting. I’m done.

1 Like

Hi Patty. I’m done with the trial. They will not unblind you till after the new year.

1 Like

Interesting thanks, my end date is Nov 11, I think I will order some from India to keep taking it. Based on my side effects I am sure I was not on placebo!

3 Likes

Pattyg, why would you not continue to get the Sirolimus from them?

1 Like

My understanding is they are using a compound. I have heard that compounds are not as bio active? And not the best form.

Hi Pattyg, you are right that generally compounded pharmacy rapamycin is typically not very bioavailable (from people’s experiences), but Ageless RX is different than most compounding pharmacies I think.

The AgelessRX cofounder is here in the forums and as you can see in this post, they’ve done testing to confirm the bioavailability of their product:

4 Likes

Your knowledge is amazing! TY

1 Like

Im on the Compounded formula @ 15Grams which is supposed to be equivalent to 6 grams of Sirolimus. Also recently started on Acrobose and have been on Metformin from the time I started on Rapamycin compound. Im 75, bike ride outdoors at least four days a week, 2 hours each ride as well as spend time in the gym on my off days from bike riding. Im at the body weight or 138/140 lbs for my size 5 feet 7 inches. Good body weight for bike riding. Before I got on the AgelessRX program i weighed 150 and was having a hard time dropping any. So Im satisfied with my results. Im not in the trial so I know Im getting compounded formula. About 2 months ago they sent me for blood work just to see how much Rapamycin was in my system within 24 hours of taking it. I saw the results and it was very little but the doctor said its there and this test naturally would be showing much more for someone taking Rapamycin as a anti rejection drug.

1 Like

Hello, I am 3 months in the Generic Rapamycin (Sirolimus tablets) protocol with AgelessRx. I am a 49 year old retired physician in Florida. I have enjoyed browsing this forum and being a part of the Rapamycin community. Thanks

12 Likes

Hello DrG,

I just started as well. I’m 6 weeks in, so far. Have you seen any changes in your health, body, or mental state? I’m 74 and trying to stay young. I also take NMN and Metfornim, but can’t say I detect anything much improved, at this point.
Sam K

2 Likes

How are things going? When is the study going to end for you? When are the results coming out?

Hello Sam, I only noticed small changes when the dosage increased to 6mg weekly. Specifically a little weight loss and slightly darker hair. I also take Metformin. I occasionally use a CGM and didn’t notice any changes to glucose levels.

2 Likes

Isnt the results here suposed to be done by end if desember ir has the trial changed?

Some of the guys from AgelessRx were at the Longevity Summit conference the other week. They told me that they were finishing up the trial (the last person is just finishing the process) but that the results will take a while to pull together and analyze… so they wouldn’t give me a date on when things would be finished and publicized… hopefully next year sometime. The issue is that the data right now is still blind (only the contracted pharmacy sending out the tablets knew whether a person was getting the placebo or the real thing), and the data , such as the biological age testing, Dexa scan info, etc. still resides with the collectors of that information so its going to take a while to pull it all together. And of course, the company doing it (AgelessRX) is a small startup company with limited resources… so they are working on it, but can’t move as quickly as we’d like.

6 Likes

Looks like the Unblinding will start this week!

9 Likes

I was in the 10mg arm of the Pearl trial. I am currently on 6mg/week with Ageless. I didn’t experience any notable changes, either positive or negative, through the trial. LDL cholesterol and triglycerides were elevated both before and after. I had a modest reduction in weight, although very little change in visceral fat. I haven’t received the Trudiagnostic results. My Phenoage went from -10.7 to -10.05. However, my Glycanage went from 34 to 47. I’m not really sure about the implications or relevance of that change.

3 Likes

what about your energy level and something of an overall experience subjectively such as mental clarity, mood, etc?

May I ask how your sub-indexes changed, especially the three main indexes?

I am in this trial, month 2 still 2mg per week. Might be due to bmi? The tablets are brand name not compound. I also take LDN 4,5mg & my top ten supplements are within range of our general group consensus. Curious if other women further along are also only the tablets.

No real changes. I exercise almost daily and had, and continue to have, a lot of energy. My mental clarity and acuity were good and continue to be so. I am generally positive and optimistic (excessively so, according to my wife). If there were changes, they have been subtle.

1 Like