Palmitoylethanolamide , Rapamycin, Metformin,

Hello Chris. Thank you so much for reaching out. I responded in detail in reply to the email I received from you. Any thoughts or perspective you might have on this would be greatly appreciated. If not, I just appreciate your concern for my brother who passed away way too young, 2 weeks short of his 45th birthday.

Best,
Allison

1 Like

Hi Allison,

The email you received is an automated one sent by the system, so I can’t read any replies to it. Please use the message system here. :slight_smile:

Click on the purple circle with the C in it and then the blue message rectangle to send me a message.

4 Likes

I just started reading this thread and was wondering why it stopped. What terrible news. I am very sorry for his passing.

3 Likes

Hi! I cannot seem to find the message button. Can you message me first, please? So sorry!

2 Likes

Never mind! I got it! Copied and pasted my message from my email to you. xo

2 Likes

Thank you, Joseph. That’s so kind of you. Adam was my only sibling. Our mother passed in August 2019 and our father passed in Jan 2021, so when Adam passed in March 2022, I was suddenly, sadly the only one left out of our original family unit.

If you’d like more details, please feel free to message me.

A