Online Chat with Bryan Johnson/Oliver Zolman: Rejuvenation Olympics & The Race to Reverse Aging Wednesday, March 15th, 6pm UK - Online

Free

Date and time

Wed, 15 March 2023, 18:00 – 19:00 GMT

Join the Oxford Society of Ageing and Longevity on Wednesday, March 15th at 6pm UK time for an exciting online talk with three leading figures who are helping to make longevity the next major social phenomenon.

Bryan Johnson, the “viral tech billionaire” who recently gained fame for his $2 million a year quest to reverse his biological age, will share his thoughts and experiences on his public effort. Bryan sparked a global conversation on age reversal, longevity science, and the future of preventative health. This includes the launch of the “Rejuvenation Olympics,” a global leaderboard that measures the most profound reversal of biological age.

Ryan Smith, VP of Tru-Diagnostics and co-host of the Rejuvenation Olympics, will also share insights into cutting-edge epigenetic age testing and technology that makes it possible for individuals to track their progress on their rejuvenation journeys.

Oliver Zolman, the MD who oversaw the team of clinicians working on Bryan’s health program, will also join and share his experiences working so closely with Bryan, and being given carte blanche to curate a cornucopia of evidence-based rejuvenation methods.

The audience will be invited to ask questions during a Q&A. You can also pre-submit questions by sending an email to ageingandlongevity@gmail.com.

Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to hear from three prominent figures who are helping to promote longevity. Register now and join us on March 15th at 6pm UK time.

Register now to secure your spot!

All the best,
The OSAL Committee

5 Likes

Nice. I just registered. Since I am getting my Trudiagnostic soon. I would like to know more.

Registration was easy. FYI , you need an access ticket. It is FREE.

5 Likes

Just posting to bring to top

Those interested

Presentation is this Wednesday the 15th of March 2023, 2:00pm EST

2:00pm EST is 6:00pm GMT

1 Like

The 6pm London Time chat is:

11am tomorrow California time:

1 Like

Received the following email.

From Oxford Society of Ageing and Longevity on 2023-03-14 23:13

Message to attendees
This was sent by Oxford Society of Ageing and Longevity

A Message from Oxford Society of Ageing and Longevity:

Hi everyone,

You may have received an email from Zoom saying that our meeting with Bryan Johnson has been canceled - please ignore this!

Due to demand, we reached capacity for the event, and had to create a new zoom event to accomodate the larger numbers We’re still very much looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

If you have any issues with Eventbrite, please use the following registration link to join the call directly via zoom. Otherwise, Eventbrite will be sending a link just before the event that will allow you to log in as normal.

You are invited to a Zoom meeting.

When: Mar 15, 2023 06:00 PM London

Register in advance for this meeting:

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

Viral sensation Bryan Johnson: on his quest to stay forever young

Wednesday, 15 March 2023 from 18:00 to 19:00 (GMT)

Organised by Oxford Society of Ageing and Longevity

2 Likes

I wish him all the best. I hope he can do it!

Then we’ll all do what he’s doing… :slight_smile:

I don’t understand why he doesn’t just go live on Youtube. Anyhow, very excited. Hopefully they’ll be trying something new on Bryan

I doubt that many will do what he’s doing. Who has so much time and resources to dedicate only to one goal? As part of a research in longevity , it’s great! It’s also great for just a few enthusiasts imo. How many people do you know that would follow his path?

2 Likes

How many people would have $20,000 a year to spend?

Which would be 1% of the amount that is reported he is spending.

2 Likes

Join with this link now:

1 Like

Just warched the ZOOM. Brian looks like an android a bit…Data from Star Trek. For a second I actually thought it was Data.

Hahaha, but appreciate his passion for bringing everyone along.

Was a fun ZOOM

He did mention the biggest surprise was the hate and personal attacks… odd.

He thought that some people see anti-aging as evil and unnatural. Hence the hate.

I am poking good fun at Brian, maybe invest some of that $$$ on a make over… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

3 Likes

I think much of the hate stems from jealousy. When people hear how much he spends, they probably figure there’s no way they can ever hope to do it. So they hate.

Also, there will always be people who like you and others who hate you for no good reason. It’s just life.

I applaud his efforts. He is a pioneer in the longevity field. We need more people like him to help get others on board with the idea that we can live healthier for longer.

6 Likes

Maybe Bryan isn’t feeling well; it happens to the best of us! Glad to see he made it.

1 Like

Yeah…could be all that longevity stuff is killing him… :wink:.

Again, just fun.

2 Likes

You @Agetron is exactly what our Rapa journey is all about. Who knows if it does extend the human lifespan, but what is abundantly clear from your posts is that your health and life in general is way better than ever.
I bet you are far happier than Bryan Johnston will ever be!

3 Likes

Actually, Rapamycin is a mood enhancer. @Agetron must be a super responder! :wink:

2 Likes

Exactly… if I am not getting younger… or slowing my aging…it wouldn’t matter. But, everyone I know says I am killing it… and want …what I have…

Smoked another stronger, younger guy arm wrestling :muscle:… last night. I don’t arm wrestle. Dude wanted to test my strength. I know I will lose. Dude said I was so strong he had to give up or lose his shoulder.

Rapamycin can significantly increase your strength… even if your biceps are smaller than your opponent. Weird.

4 Likes

@DeStrider, I knew a lady who was an anti-natalist and went so far as to view middle aged and older folks who utilized medical care as selfishly wasting resources. I guess there’s all kinds in of people in the world and someone with that stance would probably not understand or agree with pursuing longevity!

2 Likes

I think it’s pale skin and lots of Botox….I definitely appreciate him putting himself out there for all of our benefit though.

4 Likes

No botox, fat graft from an anonymous donor I read.

2 Likes