New to the Forum - First time purchasing Rapamycin

So much great info on here. Thank you.

1 Like

Going to go with GP Pharma in India. Will 600 1mg tablets last me a year?

1 Like

600 tablets may have problem in customs, I usually buy 72 tablets once from IndiaMart

There is a detailed article about buying rapamycin from India, worth to check it out

1 Like

I bought 300 tablets from IndiaMart with no problem

2 Likes

Has anyone used these before?

Well I went with GP Pharma per the recommendation thread. I’ll let you guys know how long it takes to get here. I’m in the USA, East Coast

1 Like

Be sure to read the FAQ (Frequently asked questions and answers) before you get too invested in rapamycin.

I’m using them now.
See for my purchase and test results (these tablets seem effective):

1 Like

Thank you. Excited to start. Hopefully I didn’t get scammed!

Be careful on the number of tablets you order at once. People seem to have higher chance of getting their orders confiscated by US customs, when they order a higher number - e.g. 400, 500 or 600 tablets. Be sure to study this post on “Importing rapamycin”.

Wish I’d known that earlier. I have 500 coming.

We really encourage people to read, listen, and review the entire Rapamycin FAQ before they start ordering product - there are many details that are helpful as people start to think about taking rapamycin, that we cover in the FAQ (listed at the very top of the home page of the website):

Rapamycin Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

3 Likes

How long does it take to get them? What’s their price? Shipping fees?

How long did it take? Are you satisfied?

Hi, and welcome to the forum. It typically takes 2 to 3 weeks for medications to come by SpeedpostEMS (which is the service you want to use if you’re getting medications delivered from India etc. to your house. And they provide good status / tracking updates as the order moves through the system.

2 Likes

Have you gotten yours yet? How did you order thru GP Pharmacy? This is Indian pharmacy, I think. Did you talk with someone or order online? It looks very confusing!!

EnrQay - How did you order, on phone or online? How much where your tabs?

It was all online and email exchange. Payment was by bank wire ($25 for me to send the payment). I’m not saying this is the best method, just what I used. As you can see in the post (linked), my tests for blood sirolimus when using these tablets were satisfactory.

3 Likes

For all the foreign pharmacies you send order by email or in their site then wire the money (wise.com is good for this, and inexpensive compared to doing wire transfer from your bank, which typically costs around $45 per wire transfer).

1 Like

UTL754. Dr Green starts females at 5mg once weekly. Males a little higher. I saw where he gradually upped his dose to 10 mg then later to 20. At higher doses he definitely alternates weeks.