Money Transfer Accounts Closed

I don’t disagree, my wife said it has more to do when money goes out of the country. I don’t understand it completely either, she’s just had her head wrapped around ACH transfers for so many years I can’t discount what she says.

1 Like

Jay, I don’t want to appear as the expert, I only go by what my wife says about doing ACH for out of country purposes. I’m erring on the side of caution. I’ve had a couple of incidents in the states (where I live) where my card number was stolen and I’m not sure how it happened, but it was a true hassle. I’m not saying don’t use ACH…not by a long shot. I’m just saying that if my wife is concerned with her 20 years of experience, and I can do more safeguards, then I’m going to. I’m not endorsing Revolut, I’m just using it as a tripwire.

1 Like

The reason I can’t use Revolut is that they canceled my account when I tried to transfer funds to Kotak Mahindra Bank which is the bank used by my main source of rapamycin Jagdish Nikose. They don’t tell you why they cancel your account but give a list of about 10 reasons they might. The only item on the list they gave to me that could be remotely tied to my transfer request was money laundering even though I was only trying to transfer less than $200 dollars. I have discussed this in the forum before and I still think it is a problem they have with the Kotak Mahindra Bank. Wise didn’t cancel my account they just refuse to transfer money to that bank.

2 Likes

I really liked working with Jagdish and I wanted to continue working with him, but I ran into too many issues. Wise wouldn’t transfer the funds (like you) and Revolut wouldn’t either. I contacted Jagdish and he said no one else is having problems, so I thought “it must be me” and moved on to another vendor. The next one didn’t have an account with Revolut but I was able to transfer the funds anyway. Pricing was about the same for 200 tabs and it was exactly the same product. Honestly, I didn’t even think about looking in this forum to see if others were having issues.

2 Likes

They had great customer service, turnaround time and response time, that’s the reason I tried so hard to stay with them. I agree with others on the forum, it’s got to be the bank. I did change pharmacies, use Revolut, and no longer have any issues.

2 Likes

In case this is of help to someone.

I have a Wise personal + business account, and they operate through the same login.

Wanted to order rapamycin and pay for it, but didn’t want to risk my Wise account due to business reliance (prior to seeing this thread actually, I was naturally cautious).

I initially tried to use Xe.com - but they closed my account without explaining why after I tried to make the transfer.

Then I tried Xendpay.com - who let me make the transaction, and then the compliance team contacted me to ask what the transfer was for. On the basis that Rapamycin is not illegal, I simply told them the truth about what I was ordering. The compliance team waved the transfer through and it got made.

My only caveat is that the service isn’t as smooth or quick as Wise. Wise is a far superior user experience.

1 Like

Were you ordering from Niba Healthcare and paying through Kotak Mahindra Bank, or some other Indiamart vendor?

Xe.com closed my account due to a $100. tsf to YES Bank in India to the account of Gandhi Pharma. No reason give, money laudering and assorted BS. All Day Chemist will e draft from your account and I’ve done this several times, with no problems. They are highly rated on Trust Pilot.
That said AllDay is 3x as much for same meds.

3 Likes

RapJane, All Day Chemist will e-draft from which account? Do you mean a money transfer account or a standard bank account? Thanks.

I think the risk is lower with better named companies. Anything with “Pharma” in the name is likely to raise red flags. companies with the name of “apple” or “oddway” seem more innocuous.

4 Likes

@Jay, I’ve used ADC for about 9 years for other meds and have paid by echeck and never had one problem.

2 Likes

I will throw my hat in the support of ADC. I usually buy my dermatologics from them; Tretinoin, Hydroquinone. Recently purchased some Doxycycline and Acarbose without issue and MUCH cheaper than my insurance and without having to fight my prescriber on ‘why’.

1 Like

I do ACH transfers with Niba through a third party. It works.

1 Like

You give them the ABA number for your bank, and your account number. I used an account that had only small balances in the beginning as doing this made me a bit nervous. They draft what they call an e-check for the amount due. It is very easy and so far safe. they mostly communicate via email, but they have a representative in the US you can call with questions. I have had 4 shipments with meds (other than rapamycin) that arrived no problems. Shipments don’t have identifiers on them. I have not ordered the rap from them as I am searching for a less expensive source.

1 Like

SorryJay, yes,
regular checking account from a bank.

1 Like

Has anyone used Wise.com recently to transfer money to Kachhela Medex? I use Wise for my business as well and don’t want to take the risk of having my account closed.

I have had several transactions denied by Wise, but unlike some other services, they never threaten to or close my account. I just completed a transaction with Jagdish Nikose of R L Pharma for some more rapamycin. They questioned who I was sending to at R L Pharma and I just gave them Nikose’s name and the transaction went through.

4 Likes

Thanks so much! This is very helpful!

1 Like

Used Wise to Pay Kachhela Medex over 24 hours ago and so far the transaction is proceeding normally. Wise said they’ll have my payment in their account by Monday at the latest. :wink:

1 Like

What did you specify as the reason for transfer?