Low-frequency ultrasound appears to have rejuvenating effects on animals

Thanks. It looks interesting.

Openwater is selling them now go to the website

1 Like

AFAI can tell this device is a spa-only +/- ozone bath with no ultrasound function.

I’m keen to know if a commercially produced bath with true Low Frequency Ultrasound function exists.
Note that 1-3 MHz is NOT “low frequency”. I’m looking for something preferably adjustable from 20,000 Hz to 100,000 Hz.

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, where did you purchase your shockwave device from? Also, would you purchase from them again or would you have a different company in mind?

I’m thinking it was Amazon but don’t remember now. Google found it here:

Price is a little more, but it looks about the same.

Perfect! Many thanks

There are a bunch of ultrasonic cleaning devices on Alibaba and Aliexpress. Could you stick this one in a bathtub? 40,000 Hz.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806011265008.html

1 Like

Jacob, this would be fraught with danger. Ultrasonic cleaners typically use very high power. The rejuvenation effects noted in mice were caused by very low power ultrasound.
There are many variables involved, such as power, intensity, frequency, pulsed or constant, cycle duration etc etc. It is important that they are all correct.

2 Likes

Please do not stick an ultrasound cleaner in your bathtub. It sounds like a recipe for disaster as @DrT has mentioned!

1 Like

Honestly I don’t think you have to worry about him. When done right ultrasound hurts like heck. The pain can last for days if done wrong. And I have not heard that there is permanent damage.

I have been looking to come up with a similar setup. I don’t experience the discomfort that Bicep has had but my current ultrasound sound device is a different model.