Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

One person on their recent quote from Oddway International:

Anyone placed an order recently with Oddway, and what price did they ask per mg of Rapa, if I may ask? I received a quote of $200 for 60mg of Siromus from Zydus Biogen. (Shipping costs excluded). That seemed a bit of a steep price compared to other prices I saw listed of people that had bought Rapamycin from Oddway and made me wonder.

and a response:

Last summer I paid $1.13/mg for 360 tablets Zydus sirolimus from Oddway. it seems they have raised prices a lot. Push back on them - tell them their prices are too high.

1 Like

I asked store who sells RapaPro2 and they replied:

There was an issue a few years ago with the product, which has since been rectified and our customers compensated for the inconvenience caused.
Please be advised that we have a CoA for the product to ensure it contains the correct ingredients etc.

1 Like

@RapAdmin
It might be a good idea to make a list of places that sell non generic rapamune and their prices. at least until we find out if the nanocrystals make a difference.

1 Like

A recent purchase / pricing example for shipment to the UK, by @michaelwx

I’m from England and have sourced Rapamycin from India. I’ve sourced 3 lots of 120 x 1g across different brands and from different suppliers. The first batch of 120 have arrived and the other 2 lots are in transit. Here’s what I paid and who I used:
120 1g Biocon from Varun Medicals $96 + $40 shipping (£113.51 incl transfer fees) - ARRIVED
120 1g Sirokem from Kachhela $48 + $35 shipping (£71.90 incl transfer fees)
120 1g Zydus from Gandhi Medicos $110 + $35 shipping (£113.73 incl transfer fees)

4 Likes

A recent quote from a person who contacted Oddway:

Just thought I’d update. I asked Oddway if they raised their prices, referring to their previous much lower prices. They did not respond to that question, but came back with an offer of $3 per mg of Siromus, stating this was a ‘discounted price’. It seemed as low as they were willing to go with the price.

1 Like

New update today from @curt504 on shipment received from GP Pharma (see post here):

my rapa+daca from India arrived today. Approx 4 weeks travel time. For the EU’s folks; no prescription needed.

I admit: don’t buy an amount of $$ you can;t stand to loose seems like good advice… Many trip wires in this path where you might loose your funds, shipment etc. For me; many Indian purchases of other things, 1 China (alababa.com +/-) purchase all came. Zero losses.

order of 50 (x10) strips of sirolimus ($350) and 2 bottles of 50mg dasanitib (200x) ($200). That was 500 pills of 1mg rapa plus 200 50mg of dasa (senolitic main ingredient) for approx $550.

1 Like

Yes, cheap and arrived promptly.

1 Like

This is neither a recommendation nor endorsement,
only to tell you I received very good communication and service.
I was happy with the product I received;
100 Rapacan Sirolimus, 1 mg tablets

Jagdish Nikose
R L PHARMA and NIBA HEALTHCARE
Email : rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com
Phone Number: +91 7219601928
Watsapp number : +917219601928

Email Mr. Jagdish Nikose with your requirements and he
will respond within 24 hours.

He will provide you with a PDF invoice and banking details.
Accepts wire transfer to bank only.
I used: https://wise.com/ for payment transfer.
Wise is quick and easy to use and the fees are reasonable.

Quickest service from India so far.
15 total days from placing order
I used: https://wise.com/ for payment transfer.
Wise is quick and easy to use and the fees are reasonable.

Your order will be sent by EMS Speed Post with a tracking number.
Unfortunately, the tracking number does not seem to track past leaving India.

His quote was: $80 for 100 tablets + $36 for shipping and handling by
EMS Speed Post.

7 Likes

Are you in the usa? My speedpost ems shipment tracking was great. All the way to my city.

NIBA Healthcare has best customer service and fastest delivery by EMS. I placed an order on Jan 1, and received the package on Jan 19. They track online and notify me of the package arrival.

2 Likes

I’m confused by this - did you order from RL pharma or NIBA - or are they the same organization? Please explain.

The invoice will be from Niba Healthcare. Maybe he represents both companies. He lists both just as in my post.

1 Like

From another forum, a customer of Zhejiang Multinpharma in China, purchased rapamycin powder 99% pharmaceutical grade. Blood test 1 hour after taking 6mg showed less than 1ng/ml. I would have expected 24 ng/ml. Since I also had purchased powder from this company, I texted my rep. Her response was that the rapamycin they provide is for chemical research not for eating. Of course that would not explain negligible amounts showing up in his blood test. My personal experience with the powder was that it seemed subjectively to contain rapamycin as labeled. Perhaps others who have used this company can report their experiences.

2 Likes

Even it these powders from china do contain rapamycin, my concern would be the potential for harmful chemicals as contaminants to the main product. Without 3rd party lab testing it is more risk than i would want to take, given pharma company supplied rapamycin us only $1 per mg.

3 Likes

Welcome Enterprises sold me 200 1-mg tablets for $280. Used PayPal and received shipment in 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Rapacan from oddway is going for 1.2 - 1.4 usd per 1mg, depending on quantity. I was planning on getting 250-300 for my dog.

did you need a prescription or anything?

Most Indian online pharmacies do not require a prescription.

I noticed that, I just never heard of the welcome enterprises, so when I went to their site, they did not have any rapamycin products so I was confused on how he got them

Most of these online pharmacies are pretty small shops I think - so the availability of any given medicine seems to come and go over time, and similarly prices seem to go up and down without warning…