Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Most Indian online pharmacies do not require a prescription.

I noticed that, I just never heard of the welcome enterprises, so when I went to their site, they did not have any rapamycin products so I was confused on how he got them

Most of these online pharmacies are pretty small shops I think - so the availability of any given medicine seems to come and go over time, and similarly prices seem to go up and down without warning…

Okay sounds good, Also oddway told me that they guarantee money back or replacement if my order was seized by customs. I dont know if this a normal thing

1 Like

Nope. They never asked for one.

okay he has them available still, just not listed and its $100 for 100tablets of 1mg

1 Like

This is not that common - but something that people who are concerned about seizures may be interested in.

But, I’ve heard they’ve been raising their prices for sirolimus from the $1.13/mg I paid earlier in the year. (quantity 360 tablets when I purchased last from them)

Well I know for 200 tablets I was asking for , they asked for 1.20/mg , so Its not that much of a difference.
But after saying that , I ordered from Welcome healthcare , and it was 240$ for 200 tablets of 1mg of sirolimus rapacan

1 Like

That includes shipping

1 Like

Why did you choose Welcome Healthcare over Oddway? Just curious on your thinking…

Cheaper for the same amount, and the guy also told me if I ran into issues that he would refund my money. I figured, for the risk of potentially losing either(both would be 200 tablets), then I would try the cheaper option first, then if that doesnt work I would go to oddway

1 Like

Also if this turns out to be a legitimate thing, then now we have another reliable source to buy from

They just gave me a quote for $20 for a pack of 10 1mg.

Interesting, how many packs were you trying to get? Like I said, I just ordered today and they gave me 200 tablets for 240$(including shipping)

They told me that 1 strip has 10 tablets, 1 pack has 100 tablets, and that 1 pack cost 100$ plus EMS shipping is 40$

Maybe a different brand? Mine was rapacan.

Sorry, I was talking about Oddway and you ordered from Welcome Healthcare. My mistake.

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense lol
When I enquired oddway about getting rapacan , they told me 14 dollars per pack of 10 for 20 packs or 12 dollars per pack of 10 if I ordered 30 packs

1 Like

My impression is that Oddway is an easier transaction and faster delivery. My order for Empagliflozin 10 mg from Kacchela Medex, for example, was slightly cheaper than what Oddway quoted, but it was more difficult to pay them. Delivery was 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Yeah more than likely, although I could just pay through PayPal through Welcome Healthcare and it should come in 2-3 weeks. Oddway told me they would arrived in 10 days.
I am only getting it for my dog, and he is 5 and I am 24 so I am in no rush to get them in a fast time period for an extra 100$ lol

1 Like