Issues with Canagliflozin import?

Ok i just submitted the complaint to IndiaMart. Sigh. What do we do next?

1 Like

this site (not in India) sells this med too without prescription.
https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/

3 Likes

I’ve had nothing but great results over the years with InHouse. They’re more expensive than pharmacies in India, but have always been highly reliable for me.

1 Like

|### marksans pharma limited|2:37 AM (9 hours ago)||

to me

|

Dear customer, We have contacted the shipping company about your parcel . They have told us about the issue and the amount must be paid for the NOC /insurance certificate. when you purchase a product from us , you didn’t pay for the NOC/Insurance Certificate and we hope you have your NOC. Kindly try all your possible best to get the product. We will compensate you in your next order. .We are sorry for the inconveniences caused . Thanks for your understanding and stay safe

wtf…

1 Like

It’s virtually the same email I received from marksans pharma limited last month

Dear customer, we are sorry for the late reply and update. We have been trying our best to resolve the issue with the shipping company so that your parcel will be released and delivered to you. We have contacted the shipping company about your parcel . They have told us about the issue and the amount must be paid for the NOC /insurance certificate. when you purchase a product from us , you didn’t pay for the NOC/Insurance Certificate and we hope you have your NOC. Kindly try all your possible best to get the product. we will compensate you in your next order. .We are sorry for the inconveniences caused . Thanks for your understanding and stay safe.

I don’t think it’s safe to pay it

1 Like

In my opinion, this seems like a scam. Because of this issue I’ve added a list of the businesses that people here have used and had success with so people don’t run into this problem any more.

As a general rule - I think you want to make sure anything being mailed to you (at least to the USA) is sent via IndiaPost Speedmail / EMS. That is the only way I’ve seen people successful in getting the product (please add your own experiences if they are different than what I’ve seen).

I will continue to update the “approved vendors” list on the “importing rapamycin” page.

Please post any vendors you’ve had bad experiences here in the forum so people can specifically avoid those vendors.

1 Like

Really appreciate your work.
The Block list and White list for vendors in IndiaMart is really helpful!
I encourage guys here sharing your own list, and make the list grow bigger.

marksans pharma limited is a weird company
It looks like an existing company, but I almost assume it’s a fraud now
http://marksanspharma.com/contact-us2.html

1 Like

i have good transactions with NIBA healthcare, Kachhela Medex, Varun Medicals, Sea Pacific Exports on IndiaMart. Some requires bank wire transfer costing additional $45. Others require western union/money gram which give hassles to get through. Varun Medicals uses wise.com for money transfer, which is quite expedient, although they probably dont give refund if mailing fails.

2 Likes

Good info - will add to our list on the rapamycin importing page.

Is this credible?

We are doing bussiness here from last 6 year.

We have availability of INVOKANA 100 mg Tab.

1. INVOKANA 100 mg Tab.

1 BOX = 3 STRIP = 30 TABLET

Price: 8 USD per strip

What is your required quantity?

Quantity is required for giving quote.

Payment mode: full advance

Delivery period: 2 Week .

Our introduction:

We GR MedEx are a fully licensed pharmacy based in India. We possess all the valid certificates and licences required to deal in medicines and to export them. We are into dropshipping of medicines as well as supply medicines in bulk.

We are located in the vicinity of the depots or distributors of almost all the major medicine manufacturing companies.This gives us easy access to all medicines available in India and also saves the lead time in procuring them and dispatching them to the various destinations for drop shipping.

We have more than 2000 medicines of different therapautic categories like Oncology, Dermatology, Orthopedic, Gyneacology, Obesity, BP, Cholesterol related drugs. We can supply them at very competitive pricing. We deal in both, branded and generic medicines. We deal in drugs manufactured by companies that have a global presence and are accepted worldwide for example Novartis, Cipla, Glaxosmithkline, Ferring, Pfizer, Boehinger Ingelheim, BMS, MSD, Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories, Sun Pharma, Intas Pharma, Nicolas Piramal and many more.

We assure you of our best quality services and look forward to associate ourselves with you and start of an ever-increasing business relationship with your esteemed organization.

G R MEDEX

The Genuine Medicine Exporter

Add: Plot no. 13
Gopal Krishna Nagar
Wathoda Lay out
Nagpur (Maharashtra)- 440009

India
+91 788 785 7865 (Whatsapp number)
www.grmedex.com
medicine@grmedex.com

Here are some pricing quotes I received last year:

Jardiance (empagliflozin) 10mg - USD 82 for each pack of 90 tablets
From Oddway International
10mg is the low dose of empagliflozin - probably equivalent to the 100mg canagliflozin

Invokana 100mg : USD 12 for each strip of 10 tablets
From Oddway International

So - the price quote is good / low
I don’t think its unreasonably low, or unbelievably low.
You see a wide range of pricing from these companies. Just because its priced higher, doesn’t mean its a better product.

How many reviews do they have? and what’s their good/bad review ratio?

1 Like

How do I know they aren’t a scam? Indiamart scammed me ONCE already and I’m still hurting.

This is the price from inhousepharmacy.vu. Is this too high?

Product Quantity Price
Each Ext. Price

Invokana (Canagliflozin) 100mg-Invokana (Canagliflozin) 100mg 30 Tablets 1 $145.00 $145.00

I received a form letter from the US FDA today. I had ordered 210 300mg Canaglifloxin tablets from Varun Medical (they are on IndiaMart). The FDA told the USPS to detain my package. The letter said that I couldn’t import it because Canaglifloxin is available in the USA.

1 Like

just sent my check for https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/ , I really HOPE it will go through…

Below is what they sent me. It seems like they intentionally sent something that was almost a kilogram in weight in order for customs to inspect. I didn’t pay. I also did not hear back from the company regarding my order. It was for Rapamycin. November 2021.

We wish to bring to your notice, that your parcel with reference number
SR04711149IN from Marksans Pharma Limited India, is on hold at Mexico
International Airport, Mexico, where security operatives had intercepted
it demanding for NOC/INSURANCE CERTIFICATE or fine of US$185.00 before
they can allow it for further shipment.
You are requested to transfer the above amount to our branch office in
India where your parcel was dispatched from to enable us use the company
payment gateway to reconcile with the airport authority and recommend
for the immediate release of your parcel.

Use the below payment details to send payment to our branch
office India where your parcel was dispatched from:

PAYMENT DIRECTION:
Receivers first name: Muhammed
Receivers middle name: Shams
Receivers last name: Uddin
Receivers amount: US$185.00
Receivers country: India
Receivers address: Andheri (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Via: Western Union, MoneyGram or RIA Money

OR VIA

Bitcoin address: 3751W9HioGnSbd92qALAAifx3gyQJHzZLK
Amount: US$185.00

1 Like

That’s clearly a scam like all the others, right? Just holding your package hostage until you pay the ransom. In reality, they probably haven’t even shipped it and/or it may not even exist such that even if you paid the ransom you’d never get a package.

1 Like

You can track your order from their web site via the link under your order history.

I wonder if that’s because you ordered so many tablets at once (7 months of medication). Sounds like large orders are much more likely to get flagged and detained.

Could be. Also if they keep track, I have been ordering medicines every 2 months. Tadalafil, rapamycin, metformin, acarbose and selegine.

1 Like