Issues with Canagliflozin import?

That’s clearly a scam like all the others, right? Just holding your package hostage until you pay the ransom. In reality, they probably haven’t even shipped it and/or it may not even exist such that even if you paid the ransom you’d never get a package.

1 Like

You can track your order from their web site via the link under your order history.

I wonder if that’s because you ordered so many tablets at once (7 months of medication). Sounds like large orders are much more likely to get flagged and detained.

Could be. Also if they keep track, I have been ordering medicines every 2 months. Tadalafil, rapamycin, metformin, acarbose and selegine.

1 Like

correct, I would never get the package. Marksans Pharma Limited has also disappeared on other customers. I corresponded with India Mart and they said they suspended the account, however, I still see them on India Mart. I have written again to ask why they continue to sell on their platform. Ok, you ordered at inhousepharmacy. I see that they also have rapamycin name brand Pfizer Rapamune. I think this website looks legit and you should probably get your order. My first experience was with Marksans. Please post if something goes awry with inhousepharmacy.

2 Likes

Metformin and tadalafil can be order from pharmrx-1.com (HappyFamilyStore)
they accept credit cards and ship from France in small envelops, not boxes.

2 Likes

In-house pharmacy VU is a legitimate online pharmacy that sources their medication from turkey. I have used them to purchase 200 Pfizer Rapamycin tablets. Their prices are high but you do get legitimate meds. They usually take two weeks to three weeks to deliver.

they just replied on email confirming receipt - I’ll see what happens next

1 Like

May I know When did they reply you?

The last email I got from Marksans Pharma Limited is 2021/11/26
They said they will solve the shipping problem within 3 to 4 weeks

Hence in 2021/12/26, I wrote an email asking them if they have solved the problem?
No reply.

Since then, I wrote email EVERY day, no reply
As if they disappear on the earth

So I wonder to know when did they reply your email?
If they replied your email after 2021/11/26, then apparently they intentionally ignore my mail

As there are more and more victims (including me).
We are more confidently to confirm Marksans Pharma Limited is a scam

I’ve wrote email to their company
http://marksanspharma.com/contact-us2.html
But no reply

Maybe we can report this situation to Indian police
But I am not familiar with Indian juristic system

The last email to me was November 29, 2021. This was the email they fabricated that made it look like the authorities put the parcel on hold. They didn’t bother responding to me with an interim 4 weeks resolution like they did with you. I am also not familiar with the judicial system in India. Good to know that VU is legitimate. The $595 (for 100 pfizer rapa) is higher than my perceived fair price of $300 - 400 but may be worth it for the certainty factor.

2 Likes

So why did SO MANY of us all systematically make the SAME stupid mistake of ordering from Marksans, rather than another one of numerous suppliers?

1 Like

successfully imported canagliflozin from inhousepharmacy! now have to try it to see if it changes anything.

3 Likes

Congrats! I’d suggest you get some cheap urine glucose test strips, which will prove that you’re peeing out glucose.

I’m amused by how a medicine that makes us pee out glucose helps prevent the disease that makes us pee out glucose :smiley:

3 Likes

Apologies in advance if I’m preaching to the choir, just wanted to pass along some thoughts in case anyone finds them helpful:

Lol the SGLT2i probably helps with prevention to some extent, but I think there’s a common misconception that type 2 diabetes is caused by blood glucose spikes, when in fact causation is more at the level of insulin resistance, which mainly appears to be caused by too much fat in the liver and muscle tissue (which is in turn caused by consumption of too many calories and inefficient mitochondria from lack of exercise). Also, genetic factors contribute to some extent.

Sure, over time, in someone with insulin resistance, the glucose spikes can damage the pancreas and “exhaust” it leading to overt diabetes, but the insulin resistance was the original root cause and the glucose spikes are more the result of the underlying problem.

The only reason I mention this is that for instance, my recent experience with a glucometer with/without SGLT2 inhibitor shows me that I’ve got some insulin resistance. The glucose spikes are significantly decreased with the SGLT2i, but it’s not fixing the underlying IR, so I’ve got some work to do (lower my visceral fat via diet/exercise and doing plenty of zone 2 training to increase mitochondrial efficiency).

3 Likes

The spikes aren’t what cause diabetes, but casey means @ the levels blog details why the spikes in and of in themselves are extra-bad

1 Like

Right, the spikes are bad regardless.

I’m mainly pointing out it’s possible to have the illusion of being metabolically healthy by keeping glucose spikes low, but actually still be insulin resistant because of excess overall caloric intake (which causes excess visceral fat) and insufficient aerobic exercise.

1 Like

Invokana (Canagliflozin) - United Pharmacies is cheaper. roughly $72 for 30 tablets. Or like $720 for a year’s supply.

But Empagliflozin is more cost-effective - the cost is SIMILAR between 25mg and 10mg tablets, so assuming equivalence between 25mg Empagliflozin and 300mg Canagliflozin (or 10mg Empagliflozin and 100mg Canagliflozin), go for the Empagliflozin. This makes a yearly supply cost less than $500, which is super-reasonable for something acts so powerfully on aging.

==============

[this can also affect food costs - it could presumably make them cheaper - by making it more less toxic to eat cheaper but high-calorie food - especially beans, or more expensive by increasing food intake to compensate for the glucose loss]. I did order some thinslim food keto bread last week, and I feel that with canagliflozin, I don’t need this anymore.

Also you don’t have to take it every day.

The effect size of this is probably much larger than a whole slew of other supplements people often take that have MUCH lower effect sizes (other than plasmalogens and rapamycin).

I’ve ordered from unitedpharmacies many times and have only had good experiences.

2 Likes

Got a doctor to prescribe 10 mg Jardiance. However, was shocked at pharmacy that it was $584 for 30 days supply. Will try to order through Oddway Intl