Is anyone here in the UK taking rapamycin for longevity - if so how did you get it?

Yes, every two weeks.
Certainly will post results as and when any significant changes show and the full pre and post data. (Should be a lot of it - hope to be covering all the bases).
Looking forward to taking my first dose - hope I don’t have an adverse reaction😬

3 Likes

I had a response from Adam. His view is that, when you add in the consultation fees, it’s probably not going to work out cheaper than inhousepharma (£4/mg).

My concern is that I may have issues with customs in the future so was looking for a contingency…

It would also probably be good to have a doctor involved in your treatment program who (it is hoped) has a good understanding of the medicine and its effects. I think I saw that Adam is an oncologist by training - so it seems like a reasonable match, and he likely has some experience with rapamycin already for cancer patients.

1 Like

Is this the one you mean? https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/

Yes that’s the one.

The other benefit is you can use American Express. Not sure what I’ll do if this avenue closes however…

I’ve heard of many people in the UK being successful in their import of rapamycin from virtually all the vendors listed on our list of reliable online pharmacies selling rapamycin.

2 Likes

Hi can I make a suggestion that your links are set to open in a new tab btw? :slight_smile: It means it saves ones place on your site that way :slight_smile:

You should be able to easily get back to page you left just by hitting the back button on your browser, or phone.

yes you can but its better if another tab opens then you have both to flick between

Do you visit the site primarily on your phone or tablet, or on a computer?

Primarily my computer

Then you can Ctrl-click the link on a PC or Cmd-click the link on a Mac, and it will open in another tab. I do that routinely everywhere when I want to keep the present page open. You also can right-click a link and choose “Open link on new tab”. That will work every time.

2 Likes

I didn’t get a response from Adam for some reason…waiting for a response to his facebook page now…

Ordered and paid for 100 1mg tablets, 10 stripes
Rapacam, Sirolimus on 24th May 2022.
RL PHARMA & NIBA Healthcare.
Cost : $78
Shipping : $36
Total: $114.
Paid vía wise.com
Arrived in London this morning 1st June 2022.
8 days in total!

2 Likes

Its asking for business name and address were they ok with you being an individual or did you have to make something up?

It seems really cheap…how do people make sure they are buying the real thing?

Made nothing up, individual and very straight forward.

You will need to have It tested at a lab, very expensive.

I wouldn’t worry about counterfeit medications when buying sirolimus… if they are going to go to the trouble of counterfeiting a drug it will be an expensive one still on-patent, not one selling for $1/mg like sirolimus.

People have done tests on Biocon and zydus sirolimus - you can see results here in this post.

3 Likes

When you paid inhousepharma did you have to pay any charges to their bank? They are asking me to select ‘sender pays receivers bank charges’