Increasing Muscle Mass in the Elderly

At what dose? I did some Reddit digging and some are using dose as low as 3.125 mg EOD with great success.
Your 2 ml would translate to 25 mg EOD which is fairly large dose.

2 Likes

I got my shipment of Enclomiphene the other day. I’m not sure if this is clomid (looks like clomid to me) or Enclomiphene? Can someone (ie. @desertshores and all) please look at picture carefully and let me know your opinion.
thanks,

Apparently, I would not take clomid under any circumstances. I’m definitely NOT a woman trying to get pregnant lol

1 Like

How can this be considered a problem? Isn’t it what everyone on TRT is trying to do to raise their Testosterone?

1 Like

Unfortunately, it just looks like a larger dose of clomiphene citrate that contains 50 mg of enclomiphene.
Mine is on the way and I am sure it will be the same.
As I posted earlier, looking at actual studies vs anecdotal evidence, the clomiphene citrate appears to be safe with a small percentage of people experiencing adverse side effects"
What bothers me more is the iron oxide. however, the dose would be quite small.
FWIW: I will be taking it in smaller doses and I will be monitoring my T levels closely.

2 Likes

I thought so. Thanks. I hear you but Clomiphene Citrate has some very bad reviews saying the opposite of increasing T from some people whereas I could not find One single negative review for Enclomiphene citrate. I will not be taking these pills. Just contacted @Anil, but I’m pretty pissed!

Plus I’m not sure they even have the Enclomiphene Citrate alone. I’ll post a request on indiamart, even though I hate the spam contacts I get for next week or so.

1 Like

Yes there is a major distinction between clomiphene (clomid) and enclomiphene. The latter has far fewer side-effects I believe.

The latter is not really available with Indian pharmacists, and I finally got some from Pure Rawz, which I believe is the real thing.

1 Like

Where are they located and what did it cost you if you don’t mind me asking and was it in tablet form or liquid? I don’t know where you live, but do you know if they ship to USA?

There is nothing normal about total testosterone levels of 1500. Also remember that when you inject testosterone it drives down your SHBG and you will have disproportionately higher free testosterone. Add to that the esterification keeps hormone levels high around the clock instead of the pulsatile secretion and gradual fall you see in natural production, and you cannot make an apples to apples comparison of testosterone levels between naturals and TRT users. A TRT user with a test level of 800, 9 times out of 10 will blow the doors off the guy with a natural 800.

200 mg test cyp per week is a full cycle for the vast majority of males, For true physiologic replacement, think closer to 100-120 mg. Of course there are outliers, like always, but if you’re 55+, and doing great on 200 mg test per week, I’m sorry to say, it’s the drugs giving the results.

Of course having said all this, I fully support the informed use of PEDs and if that’s a bargain you want to strike, have at it, no judgement.

6 Likes

I bought capsules, but apparently tablets or liquid is what this company has to supply now. Yes, the company is based in the U.S., so shipping is not a problem.

3 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I’ll check with them.

1 Like

Great find. Does anyone have any thoughts on the bioavailability of the liquid vs tablets?

1 Like

In my opinion, the wording is intended to deceive. If you bought pure enclomiphene, there should be no mention of clomid on the package. This says it contains clomid, which is both enclomiphene and zuclomiphene. You get the “equivalent” of 50 mg of enclomiphene, meaning both enclomiphene and zuclomiphene. Now, clomid supposedly works for some males, and some urologists prescribe it, but it didn’t work for me. Sent my T down to 180.

You can buy pure enclomiphene from ReceptorChems in the UK. It definitely works, but don’t overdo it. And you can read more information about it on Reddit.

3 Likes

@SNK, there is such a thing as too much testosterone. I noted elsewhere that it caused me all kinds of grief–swollen feet, acne, and aggression. Plus, no one knows what the best dose is for anyone.

Look it up online. Make a thorough study of it. I would start small at maybe 0.2 ml EOD.

1 Like

Yes, @scta123, I definitely took too high of a dose. I still have a bottle left, so I’ll scale it down. The sides were awful.

It comes in a 30-ml bottle with a syringe-like extractor, which doles out anywhere from 0 to 12.5 mg or 1.0 ml. When I was taking it, my dose was 25 mg, or 2.0 ml, per day.

You should really look at the personal experiences on Reddit. Yes, it’s all anecdotal, but some of these guys are pretty smart and do a lot of research.

Some take 25 mg per day, some half of that, some a quarter or less. And some even take clomid and are getting good results. Quite a few complain about low libido, which enclo fixes in some cases and makes worse in others.

There is a lot of discussion about estrogen receptors, aromatase inhibitors, estradiol, and arimidex. You’ll need to do some blood work with your physician. But there still have been no definitive studies, and still no consensus on what and how much you should take.

2 Likes

Well, I would say that is understood. Too high of anything cannot be good. I would aim for the higher upper limit of the range as opposed to shooting for stratosphere lol. And with all the research I’ve done I would not do more than 10-20MG but only twice or three times per week, basically either every other day or only once in three days.

2 Likes

Go to MyIndiaMart, tell them what you’re looking for, and vendors by the score will bid for your business. It’s okay to haggle over price

2 Likes

As another Yogi said, “It ain’t the heat, it’s the humility.”

1 Like

My experience is the Indian pharmacies all want to sell you Clomid. The very same product that Desert Shores posted.

yeah I got stiffed at a tune of $100, he sent me clomid as opposed to Enclomiphene citrate. I intend to stop taking clomid (took it most of last week before I realized it was the wrong product) even though I did not have any side effects and the little dude doesn’t seem to mind it from what I can tell.

Have sent @Anil few emails and all of the sudden he’s MIA. Every other time he’d respond within one hour most. So far has been 32 hours and nothing LOL. He’s maybe left India :smile:

Ordered some from your source (USA based) and waiting for it to arrive. More expensive for sure but 60 pills of 20mg should last me a good 1/2-year, plan on only doing it twice weekly and most likely will cut the tablet in 1/2.

As of current tracking information my package has had no change in status for 15 days, seemingly just sitting in the Mumbai foreign post office.

Evidently the Diwali celebration not only produces a heavy traffic of parcels to be handled, but workers are celebrating and many businesses and government agencies shut down.

Its very frustrating, but not likely that we are being stiffed.

2 Likes