I made my genome open access: 116 reports, 2,000+ pages, focused on longevity

(Everything on here was made by Grok AI Bot)

I started with a regular consumer DNA chip, which reads only a few hundred thousand positions. I took the raw file and imputed it against a public whole-genome reference panel, which got me to about 12 million high-confidence variants. From there I calculated polygenic scores from a public scientific catalogue, compared against a 633-genome reference population, and went through hundreds of topics gene by gene.

I didn’t stop at genetics. I checked the predictions against real blood work and scans: a coronary calcium score tested 9p21, a liver ultrasound tested PNPLA3, and a DEXA went in too. Then I audited every report, recalculated the scores with 50 newer models (some risks dropped a lot).

The end result: 116 reports, one per organ or system. They cover cancers, heart, brain, eyes, liver, response to 600+ drugs, around 1,000 supplements, foods, sleep, training and more. Each one splits the favourable from the unfavourable and says what to do in practice.

What do you guys think about all of this? All my reports are available to anyone to read and criticize on here:
https://sergiofpt.github.io/imortalistas/genetica-reports.html?lang=en

RapAdmin addition:

Here is a summary overview:

imortalidade_en.pdf (145.8 KB)

1 Like

This is great! I haven’t dived into my genome analysis yet - but I love to see people’s efforts in this area. Have you seen this thread: List and discussion of the series of deep dives into genetic pathways

Also, for people who want to follow Sergio’s lead: Whole Genome Sequencing

Related: The most useful preventative medical advice that I've ever received has come from unleashing coding agents on my genome (Patrick Collison)

1 Like