How to Reverse Skin Aging

it works but for how long ? So does 7 minute lift but the effects last about 7 minutes also - well that may be exagerating but not much.

It works or at least it did for me. I believe it does what it says it does or I wouldnā€™t use it. My skin is significantly better, but that said, it doesnā€™t prevent your skin from aging, it only slows the process down. itā€™s the only thing that Iā€™ve found to make an appreciable difference, as I mentioned before the best way to test if for yourself is not to take my word for it, but try it yourself.

How long do you think it is going to last? Is 50 ml face cream enough for month? two? I need about 10 ml tretinoin cream per month, once daily. But OneSkin seems you would need moreā€¦

@scta123, itā€™s taken me a couple months to really figure out how much I need. I think I was overzealous in the beginning. One pump morning and night seems to work great for me and the 50ml lasts me at least 2 months. I put one pump on the back of my hand and then put a small dab with my finger tip on my forehead, each cheek, chin and neck and spread it evenly.

2 Likes

EltaMD.

1 Like

Good to know. I just ordered some as a friend is coming to visit from LA and he asked me if I want something from US and here we goā€¦ :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

@scta123, fantastic! I hope you like it and are able to get more if you get hooked like me!:nerd_face:

2 Likes

He comes few times a year :innocent: and I might visit more often too. I used visit US at least twice a yearā€¦ but since Trump and covid I havenā€™t really been much to US.

1 Like

Where are you using the tret and how often? If I went through 10 ml a month my skin would be falling off in giant sheets and my face would look/feel like I was using sandpaper on it.

Do you have any opinions on topical dasatinib?

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsptsci.2c00245

1 Like

Face and neck, pea sized amount on face and pea sized amount on my neck. Every evening. Neck sometimes becomes irritated with daily use, so I skip sometimes a day. I use 0,05 concentration. I trained also my periorbital skin and use it there too. It was a 6 months of training the skin, but did it some 10 years ago. First month I would use it once a week, second month twice weeklyā€¦ and so onā€¦ now I can use it daily without problems on my face. Corners of eyes and neck sometimes get irritated and red but only in winter, when it is really cold. I would never use it right after washing my skin or showering. I always wait at least an hour. And as I explained somewhere I havenā€™t used any skin cleanser in years. I only use water. My skin gets really irritated and red if I use any stripping cleanser.

PS: I just googled what pea sized amount is in terms of size and it is defined as 0,25gā€¦ so in fact I should say I use scant pea sized amount :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think it (and other senolytics) will be effective and will be trying them this fall in my own DIY skin senolytic cream. See here: Senolytics Topically Administered to Skin for Antiaging Effects

3 Likes

Would you combine senolytics with microneedling, nanoneedling or ultrasound for penetration?

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t combine ā€œhome madeā€ senolytics cocktails with micro needling or any kind of needling bc they are not sterile.

7 Likes

Would you combine the healthspan topical rapamyacin with micro needling?

I agree with Lara on thisā€¦ that would be extremely risky and so wouldnā€™t try it.

4 Likes

Same issue - its not sterile (its designed for topical use), so very risky I think.

4 Likes

how could one possibly know with any accuracy that u are injecting at that depth 1.5 to 2mm esp when the skin is not hard fixed but rather flimsy
and have no reference plane. So u use 32 awg. They bend so easily. I guess generally painful only for the first injection if contains lidocaine as then it gives anesthesia for the next and the next for the next and so on as i have done before also. So say u did it on frontal face and forehead of say 40square inches using that every 1/4 inch then that is 40 times 16=640 injections.How tedious and time consuming that must be. When i only insert a 29awg needle as to what i would guesstimate or consider 2mm or less into skin and attempt to inject the fluid just comes right back out on the surface - does not go into skin. For only topical and not injectionsi wonder why i donā€™t see anything at all about DMAE or has anyone or know of anyone who has tried it. At between 3 and 10%(sometimes more)
i see in the literature it is claimed to noticeably tighten the skin and is really inexpensive esp if you mix it yourself. I have been using for almost year and cannot notice any tightening or else itā€™s really subtle.

does it come with lidocaine with or without epinephrine and if so what amount like 1/100,000, 1/200,000 etc. or what ?

Dan, you lost me a little. What are you asking about?

1 Like