Easiest way to buy online

I’m having a hard time buying online. What are the best ways to buy Rapamycin online from a reliable source. I’m not to fond of using the “wise” app to send money. How is everyone else buying it?

The easiest (though not the least expensive) is using your bank to do a wire transfer to them. This is what I did to start with, it costs about $45 for a money order at the larger US banks. Initially I sat down with a person at the bank and he filled out the wire transfer document, I stated it was for some health products, and they sent the wire to the company without any issues. My bank also allows me to do online wire transfers from the web portal. That has worked fine also.

The biggest issue if you’re wiring money overseas is that the bank will want to make sure you aren’t participating in some sort of scam (i.e. you aren’t being scammed).

I’m going to be trying wise or revolute or some of the others on my next orders. Lots of people discuss in this thread the payment systems they use. I recommend you read through the entire thread (or at least scan it for relevant commentary). Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

Also here: Importing Rapamycin to Save Money (2)

2 Likes