My first order I used credit card, but I don’t recommend unless absolutely necessary. He charges an extra 10% fee for credit card and he wouldn’t take discover just fyi. American Express worked, probably visa and Mastercard would work too but I’m not sure.
My second order I used wise and he charged a 5% fee. It was very easy to use wise. He provided all the necessary information and instructions to an account based in Lithuania.
He also takes wire transfer and he actually told me he prefers wire transfer. I don’t think he charges a fee for wire transfer, but your bank probably will.
I highly recommend Maulik. He’s probably your best bet.
Also thank you @Jay and @CronosTempi I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences!
You are more than welcome @Alex-2 - we are strongest when we stick together and exchange our experiences and tips. We learn together.
FWIW, this has been exactly my experience with Maulik: he asked for a bank transfer, but I didn’t want to do a large sum to a foreign bank - gets you on the radar immediately (national security) - so instead I did the 5% fee on top of the wise transfer to Lithuania (takes longer to get on the radar, lol). No issues. Btw., I just got my tracking numbers from him today.
I placed two orders from India Mart (one was 6 weeks ago) and neither has shipped. It appears to be a mess over there. Hopefully this isn’t the end of getting our meds online without a prescription
My first order to beat the deadline has made it out of US customs and is en route. It was 600 tabs of Brillo EZ and Galantamine (300 each). I ordered from Maulik. I’ve got another order on the way and debating if I should order one more.