Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

The same thing happened to the person I use. They said India post is not shipping to us right now

Yes - it seems all the Indian online pharmacies are pausing things right now. Here is the message I got that I think originally came from India Post, (IBCs = international business corps)…

All IBCs and booking POs are strictly instructed to stop booking of all medicines, cosmetics, health supplements, etc to USA.
It is learnt that some booking offices and sellers have been mis-declaring and providing wrong information for these shipments which have been seized and further investigated by USA’s customs.

5 Likes

Glad I stocked up to a 2 year supply on my meds. Hopefully this shipping ban will end soon.

3 Likes

There probably needs a new president in the US to get any predictability here.

4 Likes

Can you imagine what this is doing to some of our most trusted suppliers? They are mostly very small businesses with the majority of their income coming from America. I am sure that this is a disaster for them.

5 Likes

Dang, running low on Acarbose about 3-4 months (was about to put an order in), then Ezetimibe one year, the rest I’m good for 3-7 years.

1 Like

I realize the issue is finding a doc, but fyi, I get those both in the US and fortunately they are very inexpensive (I use either cost plus or goodrx and buy large quantities)

2 Likes

I would need a doc that would be willing to write several scripts for me during one appointment

3 Likes

Just received an email reply from Jagdish, he has paused all orders for the time being.

Just got around to looking at Trumprx.gov:

dapagliflozin (farxega) is 26 cents a pill 10mg

1 Like

ā€œand buy large quantitiesā€
I couldn’t get a doc to prescribe just the amount that I use in one month.
How do you do that? If you do not want to share publicly, please dm me.

@Beth

and ME

I say we start ā€œNo Rxā€ as in remove the gate keepers so that we can all just walk in to a pharmacy and buy whatever we want without the script like people do in Mexico, India, and other countries.

@desertshores @Kelman
Argh, I’m so sorry but my doc is concierge and doesn’t take new patients… and if he did, you wouldn’t want to use him anyway!!! (No savings once you pay concierge!). Fortunately he will give me a years worth of almost anything I ask for … the only thing he said no to was maraviroc :slight_smile:

I have to think there are some tele-health docs out there? Not even giving you a 30 day supply sounds insane.

I’ll ask a friend if he has an idea and I’ll come back if he has a name.

1 Like

BTW, found a source willing to ship through Dubai, I’m trying with a $150 order first and then I might place couple more if successful. I’d like to get stashed at 4-5 year mark for all my meds so i can forget about it for a while.

1 Like

I’m hearing from Indian sources that things may open up soon again.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be buying any meds from India right now anyway unless there’s an emergency - that’s because of seasonal considerations. Summers are exceptionally hot, and in fact increasingly so in India. I would be worried about meds stored in warehouses, but even more so during transport, where temperatures in trucks can reach truly epic levels. And not just in India. For those of us living in California, Nevada, Arizona, Florida or the South in general, transporting meds to distribution points in extreme heat of closed metal boxes (trucks) cannot possibly be within temperature spec of what these meds made to tolerate. And the vast majority are not transported in climate controlled vehicles in the cargo space. I can’t cite specific studies of how these meds are affected by the transportation chain, but I’m somewhat uneasy. Rather than assume it’s perfectly fine, I prefer to do all my ordering toward the end of the year when the temps in both India and stateside are more tolerable. So while I’m mostly set for the next 3-5 years, I might still want to pick up some new candidates, like imeglimin - the earliest that might happen is if I conclude my review of the literature toward the end of the year. Hopefully by then the customs nonsense might pass. YMMV.

4 Likes

imeglimin, I was not aware of it. I could not find an answer as to why it has not been approved for use in the US (apparently it was in clinical trials?) yet it’s approved for use in Japan and India. Apparently it has a multitude of beneficial effects. I hope you share your perspective on imeglimin!

There’s a whole thread on imeglimin on the site, just do a search, you’ll find it. It’s a somewhat new med addressing a different set of pathways than other glucose control meds, so there isn’t extensive clinical data and experience. We have no longitudinal data, so caution is indicated, especially that the MOA is multifaceted - unlike, say, the MOA of bempedoic acid or PCSK9i, both newish meds, but where the MOA is more straightforward and so the possible long term risks less likely. YMMV.

2 Likes

See: Imeglimin. A new and novel drug thats better than Metformin

1 Like