Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

@Ali Welcome to the site. Great to hear you were successful in getting your shipment into Canada. Can I ask how many tablets you purchased all at once? I don’t know anything about Canadian customs, but some people have said that they’ve had problems importing into Canada and I’m wondering if the size of the package / amount of medicine in the package, matters - or if its just a random search issue (where they open and search 1% of the packages and if you are unlucky you get it blocked). Was the product correctly identified as medicines on the import / customs form on the package? Or was it more vague, as in “personal health products”?

I purchased 100 tablets (10 boxes of 10 tabs). The packing slip just said ‘RAPACAN’ on it, without any further details. I’m guessing the customs inspections are just random, and I’ve just been lucky so far.

1 Like

Do you mind posting where you found Zydus Sirolimus for 1 USD per 1 mg? Thanks.

That’s very interesting. Do you use a glucose meter periodically as well as A1c tests? My A1c test did go up and my glucose meter verifies a 10 to 20 point increase after meals. But, a fasting glucose level always comes up around 85.

My last fasting glucose from the lab was 79, which was good for me. But I use a CGM almost all of the time now. It is surprising how much certain foods - quinoa! Spike my glucose and others that I thought might be problematic do not. I do get my A1C tested every year.

I use a finger prick about once a week, I check my labs every 3 months for A1C and glucose , it’s normally in the range of 112 for glucose , however, after rapamycin my glucose level shot up to 125 fasting . I am waiting until the Rapamycin gets out of my system before checking again

This may be of interest to some UK forum members.

I have made three 100x1mg Rapamune orders from inhouseparmacy.vu and not incurred any custom charges entering the UK. Most recently however I ordered 200x1mg and got charged so, despite the higher unit price, it might be advisable to keep the packages small…

I’ve also got a small trial Rapamune order pending with bgpharmadrugs.com. They’re significantly cheaper so, if the goods are as advertised, I may move to them going forwards.

Is anyone else getting anxious about supply routes being closed down?! I wonder how much the drugs deteriorate beyond their expiry date?

1 Like

https://www.bio-world.com/chemicals-a-z/rapamycin-p-41810000

Shelf life 3 years
Storage Temperature -20°C

I keep my powder and solutions in the deep freezer.

1 Like

Not sure, whether storage conditions is a topic we’ve addressed on the forum? I presume Rapamune is more stable but perhaps I should move that into the freezer too?

Why presume without data? Just put it in the freezer.

1 Like

Ha love your no nonsense approach

Has anyone ordered from the following store? If so did you receive it and do you think it was actual rapamycin?
Pricing is the lowest I have seen at $115 USD for 120mg (30 pills x 4mg each). However it comes in powder form in capsules.
They use Bitcoin for payments, which is non refundable but also harder to trace than credit cards.

My comment FWIW.

Get a prescription {cost $70.00 online, many sites] and purchase at a locally pharmacy using a discount card, such as SingleCare.

In the NE US - 30, 2mg tablets at a local ACME pharmacy $147.00 with discount card.

You will have the real rapamycin with peace of mind.

The site you posted list the capsules as;

Each capsule contains:

4mg of pure Rapamycin powder
L-Taurine as filler

Appears to be compounded.

Are Capsules acid resistant?

Is the “rapamycin” real?

Payment in Bitcoin only is a Large Red Flag.

3 Likes

Sent a wise transfer to this person.
For shipping to Canada, charges USD $70 plus $36 Shipping for 100 x 1mg.
Reports 90% success rate in receiving product.
Does payment by wire Transfer, Wise.com, or revolut.
I will post about whether the shipment is successful or not.

2 Likes

Clarification
My quote was for $70 for 100 tablets, and $36 shipping to Canada.
Ali - seems the prices you are reporting are in Canadian dollars?

The freezer is a good idea. I filled all 300 of the 2MG pills at the same time.

1 Like

No, it was USD. I bought mine around 9 months ago, though, so don’t know if they’ve changed their prices now.

I’m trying to use wise to pay, but can’t transfer USD to USD. How did you get around that?

1 Like

You didn’t mention who you are trying to pay. If you are trying to use Jagdish Nikose you will either have to use Tazapay or pay with Wise. With Wise, you now will have to transfer dollars to euros. You cannot transfer dollars directly to India using Wise. Unfortunately, for whatever reasons, Wise will not transfer dollars to Indian rupees using the bank that Jagdish Nikose uses.

I would try using Tazapay first, though it is more difficult to set up than Wise.
If you are trying to pay Jagdish Nikose using Wise, you will have to transfer dollars to euros. This will require additional time and fees ~ $15 + 5 days. Be sure to add the amount of the fees to your transaction so that Jagdish will receive the full amount of the invoice. Just use one of the online dollars to euro converters to calculate the amount that has to be transferred.

I have just recently ordered and paid for Zydus 1mg Sirolumus tablets and received an email from Jagdish that Zydus has recalled certain batches of Sirolimus tablets and that I will have to wait while Zydus sends a new batch.

You might want to try someone else at this time.

3 Likes

Recall? That was scary. I contacted Jadish and he said mine is ok. Also the manufacture date of mine is 11/21.