Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I’m starting to wonder if Kachhela packages are getting singled out in Customs. I had a package containing minoxidil, tacrolimus, and cyclosporine confiscated. I received a letter from the FDA about 7 weeks after it arrived in NY.

kachella has been late in paying their FDA protection money? :wink:

1 Like

With US customs, if you buy a brand name that’s sold in the US, it’s more likely to pass through if opened. My package from Kachhela sat in New York Customs from Nov 20 until December 15 before it was finally released. Customs didn’t open it.

I suppose that’s possible. Most of the Indian generics people are taking on this forum aren’t sold in the US, however.

See the letter below. It seems the same as the one posted elsewhere in this thread.

I do not know how the forms were filled out since those are done by the shipper (Kachhela) prior to it being sent to the US. It’s possible that it is an issue with how they fill out the forms, but I can’t say for sure. Or, Customs may have singled them out. Shipping was via EMS.

1 Like

Based on the rate of movement through U.S. Customs, if my order doesnt move today from Customs to USPS, we can be pretty sure they are targeting Kachhela. You can’t boldly sell narcotics on the internet and not expect repercussions.

Unless my order is picked up by USPS, which I will promptly post, I would stop using Kachhela.

I’ve ordered from Anil previously and received my package as expected. I’ve recently ordered from him again, Rapacan 500mg. Keeping my fingers cross that it makes it through customs.
I’m wondering if things are getting held up in customs based on the specific drug that’s contained in the packages? Rapacan might be making it through when ordered alone?

I have used the welcome healthcare co for all my orders(such as rapamycin and empagliflozin) and have had no issues with them. I am about to restock on my rapamycin, but I was wondering why there would a difference in price for rapacan vs Siromus?
Dipesh quoted me rapacan 1mg 1 pack has 100 tablets and will cost 120$
Siromus 1mg 1 pack has 90 tablets and will cost 150$?

Has anyone ordered dasatinib from India?

Yes. I believe it was from Welcome Healthcare. The label says Dasatinib Tablets 50 mg (spnib 50). The bottle has 60 tablets and the product is manufactured by Cadilia Healthcare Limited (Zydus Oncosciences). Ask Dipesh Chhajed about it. If you don’t get a positive response try Niba Healthcare.

2 Likes

Any word on this? Did it move through customs, or did you receive a letter from US customs?

It was seized, I got a seizure letter from FDA. Silly reasons given, such as inadequate instructions. I barely glanced at the letter.

The package is gone, but the seller shipped a replacement which has already reached New York. I had the replacement shipped to someone else since I may now be on a watch list.

2 Likes

That’s good that Anil sent a replacement. Let me know how it goes. Kachhela might need to start labeling their packages a little differently. Change something so they’re not getting flagged so easily.
I also have a package that just hit customs from him. Hoping it makes it through ok.

FWIW Varun Medical hand writes “Healthcare supps” above the printed “personal supply of Rx medicines”. The hand writing stands out so more noticeable to anyone eyeballing it. Possibly more chance of getting through like that.

1 Like

Interesting… other companies I’ve received just have “personal health products” and variations on that theme. But I’ve always gotten every shipment, whether labeled as RX medications, or health products, so its likely just a probability issue, nothing concrete in the customs decision making tree.

@RapAdmin, what is your personal preferred mail-order India source these days?

I wanted to be up front with Anil/Kachhela and let them know that a few of their packages were getting held in customs. He responded similarly to what you’re saying. That it’s random and sometimes packages get held. In those instances they will resend the product.
I’ll make sure to follow up with my results from ordering from them. Hoping my package clears customs easily.

2 Likes

I don’t have one. I have made over a half dozen orders from different vendors and all have come through without any problems, so I am pretty vendor agnostic.

1 Like

RapAdmin - sorry if this was asked before but does it matter to customs if you have a prescription but the quantities may be different from what you buy from India? Say you get a rapamycin prescription in the USA that is different from ordering 300+ pills at once from India, will that get held up in your opinion?

@midage_runner let us know how it goes, I just put in a small order with them as well

1 Like