Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

You might want to add Mark Cuban’s Cost Plus Drugs to the list. Need a prescription, yes, but the price was $1.73 per mg my last order or $311 for 90 2mg tablets. Comes from Ascend Laboratories which is partnered with Alkem in India. You can find a current price on their website calculator, as I believe prices fluctuate.

3 Likes

Steroid users typically cycle their hormones. They are aware that if you elevate the levels above baseline too long, the body adapts and lowers their endogenous levels. The same thing applies when finasteride blocks 5ar2, T&E2 go up, then over time more and more is shunted into Estradiol until T goes down to where the body’s equilibrium. It may take years, but it will get there.

There are many post finasteride patients whose hormone levels never recovered after discontinuing finasteride. You may look at the marketing materials and say that’s impossible, yet it happens regularly, and if the lawsuits had a high dollar value like the Vioxx cases, you would have heard more about it.

@Virilius I’m not going to further an internet debate with you. You’re quoting statements from the marketing materials from the drug, which at best are misleading, and using sleight of hand to distract from the fact that when 5ar2 is suppressed so are male sex characteristics. Take finasteride if you want, but don’t prevent others from informing themselves about the downsides of the drug, those that are not stated in the marketing materials. Calling someone a “conspiracy theorist” for stating a drug has more severe effects than listed in the marketing materials is below the tone of this forum.

1 Like

Thanks both of you for your input on the topic of finasteride. If anyone is interested in this topic, I encourage them to review this long thread on the topic that discusses these issues in depth: Opinion about Finasteride and DHT

4 Likes

re wise: everybody and their brother has our personal information…

1 Like

Prakash Waghaye, a has priced 100 1 mg. Sirolimus, individually sealed in 10-packs for $70 plus $20 shipping. This seems like a decent price and the company, Shivanish Trade, https://www.shivanshtrade.com/ has a good reputation as far as I can tell. The problem is how I pay. When I ask, he says use wise.com but provides no instructions. It looks like this is a service to perform an ACH debit to your checking account for a small fee. I want to proceed but when I ask how to connect my payment with my order, he doesn’t understand and just keeps saying wise.com. I’m lost. Does anyone have any suggestions how to make this work safely. Unless there is a reason not to, I would like to complete this order because the vendor has put in the effort.

I got through setting up my portion of wise.com but when it comes to where the money goes, there is noting in my email conversations with the company representative to tell me what to do. I see an Import/Export number on the company website but wise is asking for account number and IFCS and I have neither.

1 Like

What kind of Sirolimus is it? At that price, it sounds like it might be Siroboon - which has had some significant quality issues reported by people here in the past. I recommend you review these posts:

Here: Siroboon Lab Blood Test Results - #7 by len5742

3 Likes

He needs to provide his bank and account information. If he can’t do that (makes no sense to say use WIse without providing), find another vendor.

3 Likes

Actually, since the start of the internet, before that the government knew.

my first order for biocon from Anil “seems” to be stuck in mumbai since 5 Feb… their tracking says “item bagged.” Anil said to give it to the 20th of Feb and that item bagged meant the shipment was in transit. I had read good things about him and Jagdish but went with Anil as he gave me a little better price and someone here reported he reshipped an order that customs kept. where does tracking pickup again? once it hits the US? USPS/Customs?

I think the product is OK. It is the same as I am taking now. Sirolimus Tablets, 1 mg., Rapacan 1. Manufactured by Swiss Garnier Biotech. That is the picture presented at least.

Thanks. I’m coming around to that. From appearances, I don’t think this is fraud. It seems more like not having any English language skills. He now wants to link the order via my WhatsApp account number. I don’t use WhatsApp.

Is there a recommended vendor from a very recent transaction that is more straightforward do deal with?

Ah - thats the Biocon Product. It should be fine.

product-jpeg-500x500.png

1 Like

I used this company for my last transaction: https://www.shreejiimpex.co.in/

I paid by credit card, which added $15 to a $140 order. He sends you a Stripe link, very simple to pay if you don’t mind a few bucks extra.

There is also Anil at Kacchela Medex, at kmpl1015@gmail.com doesn’t take credit card, I used Wise there.

Lots of other recommendations upstream.

3 Likes

@len5742 I have a price back from www.shreejiimpex.co.in.

Did you find shipping OK? Was it tracked?

1 Like

Yes to both.

One thing I suggest asking any vendor is ‘Are these items ready to be shipped now?’ They can generate a tracking number for a package before actually placing it in the hands of the post offiice. Getting a tracking number does not necessarily guarantee immediate shipping, sometimes it can be a few days delayed for who knows what reasons.

2 Likes

Have you received your order now? I always havethe same issue… Once the package gets to Mumbai Airport the tracking never updates again but I still receive my order 7 to 10 days later (UK). Yours may be held up in US customs.

1 Like

No I have not. But i did finally get more tracking info. on 22 Feb. it showed being delivered to ICM? in NY (customs?) right after midnight then about 1 hr later showed being shipped via air so i think it’s out of customs and on it’s way to me. If so; should be here in a few days. If this is correct it will have taken 23 days or so from when it was delivered to the Mumbai post office.

2 Likes

Update: it came in yesterday. Appears that it was not opened by customs. It took 23 days, a bit longer than most based on what I have read.

4 Likes

That’s good to hear. I was getting a little concerned as someone who has sung Anil’s praises on here!

I wanted to follow up and share that I received my package from Welcome Healthcare on 2/26 from my 2/6 order that was shipped on 2/9. It was a bit beat up, but still intact from shipping. It is 100x1mg Siromine brand.

2 Likes