Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

That one! Well, I got it also, but it is rather the “other” medication not the real Enclo lol. Having said that, I’m loving the way I feel on Clomiphene citrate as have been taking it 2-3 times per week in last two weeks. The only negative i can report is that on the day I take it, I’d love to fight with every human there is in the planet today (reason or no reason). but then on the second day and after I feel great and even a sense of calmness.

1 Like

Yes, paid with Visa via stripe :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What dose is available? How low? Thanks.

Naltrexone LDN 1.5 Capsule = 2 USD For 10 Capsule.

1 Like

Thanks. Good to know.

I am going to reply on Which supplements do you think are still worth taking? - #215 by Agetron

1 Like

Thank your very mach Joseph. I’m 71y male. I have learns a lot in this magnific forum. Long live us all !!!

4 Likes

I just used Welcome Healthcare, Dipesh was great, I used paypal and the per mg cost including shipping and upcharge for using paypal was $1.45/mg or 300 Rapacan 1 mg for $440
I ordered 10/25/2023 and got it 11/17 in a non-descript package.

1 Like

Kachhela received my wire transfer on the 27th of October.

To this day, 22 days later, the package is still reported as sitting in the Mumbai Post Office.

And I believe I am one of Anil’s older and more frequent customers. Might be something to consider when shopping.

1 Like

I no longer trust either EMS tracking or USPS tracking. I had a similar thing happen recently with both Jagdish and Anil, Both packages appeared to just be sitting In Mumbai and then suddenly they were processed through NY. I found another site for tracking that gives more detailed info.

Try this site for EMS. For some reason, EMS has more than one tracking site and they don’t all give the same information.

As you can see from the chart above the parcel was sent via France etc… But on the other EMS tracking site. The parcel just appeared to sit in India until it magically appeared in NY.

I am sure you will get your package. It has even been a month since you ordered. As I said before we are spoiled by Amazon deliveries.

4 Likes

@desertshores This is fantastic! Thanks. I see my package was mailed 10 days ago, and arrived in US yesterday.

3 Likes

I took a chance on a new IndiaMart vendor after having used our friend Jagdish earlier in the year. This vendor is SS Medex of Nagpur, and the POC was Sachin. We mostly communicated via Whatsapp: +91 79723 55739

The communication was so prompt that I was convinced that Sachin never slept. I paid using Wise without any issues, but Swift was required, so there was an additional fee. It was only one day later that Sachin sent me a photo of the package and a tracking number. I received the box 11 days after receiving the tracking number, and the box contents were described as “health supplement.” I had asked for EMS, but he asked if he could use ITPS, claiming good success. In the spirit of my experiment, I said sure.

Only one of the 3 medications I ordered is popular on this forum (ezetimibe 100 tablets for $15), but Sachin says he has access to others I asked about: biocon or zydus sirolimus, rosuvastatin, and acarbose. He sent me a photo of Zydus Siro.

The reason I decided to take a risk on a random vendor was that their overall quote was lower than anybody else’s by wide margin and they had good reviews (real? fake? who knows?). Whether the next quote will be so good, I don’t know, but I’ll try again and will report. I told Sachin that I would leave a review of my experience on this forum, and he was hopeful about increasing his business.

8 Likes

I was hoping the Speed Post link would provide a different result. Unfortunately it is exactly the same. The package still sits in Mumbai.

I will report any change.

2 Likes

Jagdish mailed out my father’s Rapamycin and I have the EMS tracking number.

I reached out to Kacchela, but I never heard back from them so I just went with Jagdish again.

Overall I am very happy with the products and service of Jagdish. This is the third order I have placed with him.

1 Like

Anil told me he will check again tomorrow and if my package cant be found he will ship a replacement.

I am confident he will make good.

2 Likes

I’ve had excellent success with the vendor below for Sirolimus as well as other meds. Top notch customer service. Give Vidhan a shot.

Name : Vidhan Agrawal
Company name :- PM Business Hub
Contact number :- +919370109347
Email :- sales@pmbusinesshub.com

I just text with him at the number above. They follow through all the way until the package is delivered and promise to resend if there are any issues. I’ve never had an issue and have ordered 10 different times now. Follow up via text is usually immediate.

4 Likes

I have tried Oddway international as one of the vendor

and did a Mass Spectrometry analysis on the substance they sent me…It was not acarbose but actually “butter buds” a filler.

Do not buy from them and test your substance folks.DO NOT BUY FROM ODDWAY.

3 Likes

Can you share a photo of the tablets and packaging that you purchased that was shipped to you? Oddway is just a reseller. If the acarbose is fake, part of the issue might be Oddway, but obviously they don’t don’t manufacture the products - they buy from someone who does. It would be a supplier of theirs that is problematic (not that Oddway also doesn’t have responsibility for the quality of the products - but most pharmacies don’t validate the quality of the products they sell.

4 Likes

Of course, here it us

2 Likes

My Acarbose looks exactly the same but was sent by a different vendor, so I wouldn’t necessarily blame Oddway.
I suspect none of the vendors test the products.

2 Likes