Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

What type of sirolimus did you buy at this price? Biocon, Zydus, Dr. Reddy’s or something else?

2 Likes

Hi Tim, how did you answer all those questions Wise asks about the nature of the transaction?

Rapacan 1mg Tablet. Sirolimus, BIOCON = 65 usd 100 tablets

1 Like

Shipment got here about 5 days ago. Well packaged and accurate

1 Like

is the pill enteric coated? I just learned it needs to be enteric coated to survive the digestive tract

All the generic and brand versions of rapamycin have a coating or protective mechanism. The only ones that don’t are the compounded pharmacy made capsules which seem to frequently have bioavailability issues.

See: Bioavailability of Rapamycin From Compounding Pharmacy

And: New Peter Attia interview w/Matt Kaeberlein, inferior bioavailability of encapsulated rapa

3 Likes

If anyone from Australia wants to buy rapamycin message me on here for contact details. I know a seller who can ship locally around Australia without any border/custom issues.

3 Likes

Does anyone have experience with shipping Indian bought Rapamycin to France, and the risk of having one’s shipment confiscated by customs?

To EU no it’s probably not going to work.

1 Like

Apologies, I can’t figure out how to dm you/can’t get an envelope to appear by your name, maybe because I’m a new member. Aussie here who’d like to purchase rapamycin. Are there customs issues here importing from India? Cheers

1 Like

Welcome and someone will help.
Did you tap his colored green J circle . Then options appear.

Message icon should there.

See image.

2 Likes

Reply to a question/comment on another thread. I thought maybe it would be better here.
If RapAdmin wants to move it, feel free.

I honestly don’t know what is going on at Wise. I had problems, then I didn’t. The last two transfers to Jagdish went smoothly using ACH transfers of dollars to INR.

A brief tutorial as I see it, and I am no expert:

I normally like to use bank ACH transfers as it is cheaper than a wire or SWIFT transfer and faster than a SWIFT transfer.

For whatever reason, Wise, and I don’t know that it’s their fault, will not do an ACH transfer dollar to dollar. Therefore I use the daily published Dollar to INR exchange rate to determine how much INR Jagdish is to receive. I add to that the amount Wise charges for ACH transfers. In this case, it was $1.45

You can also see from the transactions below that ACH transfers, and unlike SWIFT, it is actually swifter.

If this does not work for you, you can use Wise to transfer dollar to dollar, which I have used a few times when ACH transfers using Wise were not working.

If you use Wise to transfer dollar to dollar using SWIFT the fees will be higher.

In the dollar-to-dollar example below I sent a dollar-to-dollar transfer to Shivnaam Tradelink LLP using Wise which used SWIFT to transfer the money. As you can see the fee for approximately the same amount was $15.60 using SWIFT vs $1.45 for an ACH transfer and is two days slower.

Bottom line try ACH transfers first and if that doesn’t work use a SWIFT dollar-to-dollar transfer.

I know this may seem somewhat confusing, but in actual practice, it is easy after the first time.

2 Likes

@ Ghandi Medicos. I would not advise Ghandi Medicos. I transferred $246 to them. They subsequently claimed not to have received the money. My bank traced the payment, but they continue to deny. This is not a reliable supplier and probably a scam. Be warned. Better to order elsewhere.

5 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - I will remove them from the list.

I would suggest not removing them from the list.

a) The poster who said they had a problem has only posted on this issue
b) My experience and that of others is OK.

1 Like

Ordered my rapa from Girish Forveda Online Private Limited

Price for shipping and 200 Siroboon 2 mg was 175$

So far, excellent communication and very fast handling. Ordered yesterday and saw photo of package ready for delivery early today.

If package gets stopped in custom he has promised to resend on his own cost.

1 Like

I would like to add another name to the iffy list: Shivnaam Tradelink LLP

I have used this company twice, only because they had a particular product I was looking for.

The first time I used them they were okay, albeit a little slow.

The second time I used them they sent the wrong product. Obviously a mix-up in the shipping room. I just received the product yesterday and they are not being particularly helpful in resolving the problem. They furnished me with the name of the person my goods were shipped to and vice versa. He wants us to mail our packages to each other.

Maybe not a big deal but I won’t be buying from them again.

"Company name: Shivnaam Tradelink LLP

Address: Plot no.7 ,

Gopal Krishna Nagar

Pandhan road , beside Shitla mata mandir,

Area: Wathoda Layout ring road

City: Nagpur

Postal code: 440009

State: Maharashtra

4 Likes

Update on recent Apple Pharmeceuticals shipment:

Recieved 200 tabs rapacam Sirolimus, total time India-> west coast USA 22 days, which is longer than prior, but it got here. Package very well-wrapped. :smiley:

I was asked not to publicize prices, but I can tell you that this is the lowest I’ve paid thus far; @RapAdmin is right: vendors may match lower prices if you ask them.

5 Likes

Safeway pharmacy in Northern CA costs $70 for 2 mg x 30 Sirolimus pills with GoodRx. CVS and Walgreens were about $150 for 1 mg x 30 pills with GoodRx.

1 Like

A warning to fellow members about my recent experience with RL Pharma / NIBA Health. Long story short: it’s outright fraud.

I inquired about ordering 180 1mg Biocon Rapacan. Jagdish of RL Pharma was very responsive and quoted me $153 USD for shipping to the US. Per Jagdish’s instructions, I wired $153 USD to NIBA Healthcare (Bank Account 259370020777, Swith code INDBINBBXXX).

After my bank at Schwab confirmed my wire went out, I checked with Jagdish on shipping status. He never replied. Over the course of the next 2 weeks, I send multiple WhatsApp msgs to +91 72196 01928 and emails to rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com. Zero response.

NIBA Health / RL Pharma was incredibly responsive – replying on WhatsApp within seconds – right up until the time I sent payment. Immediately after I wired them money, I never heard from them again.

2 Likes